Our Roblox Treasure Rush Codes Wiki has the latest list of working OP code. Get the new latest code and redeem some free items.
Roblox Treasure Rush Codes
By using the new active Treasure Rush Codes, you can get some various kinds of free items such as Coin and others.
We highly recommend you to bookmark this page because we will keep update the additional codes once they are released. If you want to see all other game code, Check here : Roblox Game Codes List. Also, if you want some additional free stuffs such as items, skins, and outfits, feel free to check our Roblox Promo Codes page.
Roblox Treasure Rush Codes (September 2021)
Here is the list of new code that currently available. (September 2021)
New Available (Working)
- 1KCODE : Redeem this code and get 10,000 Coins
- CAUGHTING4K : Redeem this code and get 4,000 Coins
- TEA : Redeem this code and get 3,000 Coins
- RELEASE : Redeem this code and get 10,000 Coins
Expired (Out of Date)
How to Redeem the Codes
The way to using the code is very simple and easy to understand.
Step 1. Start the game, look for the Codes button(Twitter Bird Icon) on the left side of your screen and click on it.
Step 2. Code Redemption page will pop up.
Step 3. You will see text box area where you can use code.
Step 4. Input the code and press Claim button to receive tons of free rewards.
Welcome to Treasure Rush, where you find treasure to get rich! Get sick shovels, awesome pets, complete fun quests, and explore the vast world of Treasure Rush![Rags to riches!]
– Dig sand mounds for gems!
– Sell the gems for coins to unlock pets, shovels, and more zones!
– Conquer all the zones, get rich, and rebirth to get stronger and stronger![Controls]
– Tap/Left Click/Press RT on the pads to begin digging them!
Source : © 2020 Roblox Corporation. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site. Official Website.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.