Our Roblox Obby Maker Codes Wiki has the latest list of working OP code. Get the new latest code and redeem some free items.
Roblox Obby Maker Codes
By using the new active Obby Maker Codes, you can get some various kinds of free items such as Gems, Cash, and others.
We highly recommend you to bookmark this page because we will keep update the additional codes once they are released. If you want to see all other game code, Check here : Roblox Game Codes List. Also, if you want some additional free stuffs such as items, skins, and outfits, feel free to check our Roblox Promo Codes page.
Roblox Obby Maker Codes (October 2021)
Here is the list of new code that currently available. (October 2021)
New Available (Working)
- FreeGems : Redeem this code and get 250 Gems
- Slippery : Redeem this code and get 1,500 Cash
- DescriptionReader : Redeem this code and get 500 Cash
- PARKOUR : Redeem this code and get 1,000 Cash
Expired (Out of Date)
How to Redeem the Codes
The way to using the code is very simple.
Step 1. Launch the game, look for the Menu button on the right side of the screen and tab on it.
Step 2. When Menu window pops up, find the Redeem button(Twitter Bird Icon) and click that.
Step 3. Code Redemption window will show up.
Step 4. You will see text box area where you can use code.
Step 5. Input the code and press Redeem button to obtain tons of free rewards.
– Build your dream obby with loads of different obstacles!
– Customise your obby to personalise it and make it your own!
– Play other peoples obbies to pass the time whilst you’re earning money to make your own!
– Upgrade your stats, and beat the randomly generated obby to earn Cash!
Source : © 2020 Roblox Corporation. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site. Official Website.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.