Our Roblox Corridor of Hell Codes Wiki has the latest list of working OP code. Get the new latest code and redeem some free money.
Roblox Corridor of Hell Codes
By using the new active Corridor of Hell Codes, you can get some free money, which will help you to purchase effects, tags, and power up.
We highly recommend you to bookmark this page because we will keep update the additional codes once they are released. If you want to see all other game code, Check here : Roblox Game Codes List. Also, if you want some additional free stuffs such as items, skins, and outfits, feel free to check our Roblox Promo Codes page.
Roblox Corridor of Hell Codes (January 2021)
Here is the list of new code that currently available. (January 2021)
New Available (Working)
- 100KTHUMBSUP : Redeem this code and get $3,000 money
- Parkour : Redeem this code and get $75 money
- KINGZAUM : Redeem this code and get $50 money
- SANRBLX : Redeem this code and get $50 money
- Guga_RDN : Redeem this code and get $50 money
- RELEASE : Redeem this code and get $75 money
- Phoenix_RDN : Redeem this code and get $50 money
Expired (Out of Date)
- 1MVISITS : Redeem this code and get the reward
How to Redeem the Codes
The way to using the codes is very simple.
Step 1. Go to the game and find the Twitter button.
Step 2. Input the code and press the redeem button.
Two elements, one battle. Can you defeat the Ice & Water Angels?
– Use the command “/skip” to skip the current corridor (Only VIP server owner)
– An obby where you need to complete the 10 phases to reach the end of the corridor. (Inspired by Tower Of Hell)
– Want something more challenging? Try to complete the corridor in the shortest time possible!
Source : © 2020 Roblox Corporation. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site. Official Website.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.