Fire Emblem Three Houses War Master Class – mastery, skill
This page will guide you all information about the FE3H War Master job class, which is available in Fire Emblem Three Houses. If you want to see all Job class list in this game, check here : FE3H All Job Classes Wiki & Skills List.
War Master Class Overview : Fire Emblem Three Houses
A master of the axe and hand-to-hand combat, the War Master pulverizes enemies with massive strength.In Three Houses
FE3H War Master is Master tier job class. Also, this class is for male only.
- Level 30+ character
- Axe proficiency level A or higher
- Brawl proficiency level A or higher
- Master Seal
According to FE3H Class Tree, this job class is the highest tier in Fighter class tree.
Fire Emblem Three Houses War Master Class Database : Stats, Skill, Ability, Mastery
The below is Minimum stats for this Class.
Skill Experience Bonus
- Axe +3
- Brawl +3
- Effect : Grants Attack(Atk) +5 when using an Axe.
- Effect : Grants Attack(Atk) +5 when using a Brawling.
- Effect : This skill grants its user a 20% bonus to their Critical(Crit) rate.
- Effect : If enemy initiates combat while unit’s HP ≥ 50% unit makes guaranteed follow-up attack.
|War Master’s Strike|
- Effect : An attack with high Hit that is effective against all enemies.
War Master Class Recommendations : Fire Emblem Three Houses
Recommended characters for War Master
4 characters are recommended for this class. You can also check detailed information about them by tap or click the character.
Recommended weapons for War Master
- Training Axe
- Short Axe
- Venin Axe
- Iron Axe
Other Fire Emblem Three Houses Job Classes
Source : © 2019 Nintendo / INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS Co-developed by KOEI TECMO CO, LTD. Fire Emblem and Nintendo is a trademark of Nintendo. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.