Fire Emblem Three Houses Mercedes – Stats, Ability, Class
This page features Mercedes von Martritz : Fire Emblem Three Houses character database. The following includes a information of Mercedes’s Profile, battle data, skills, background, Personal Ability, Recommended class, Voice actor, Birthday etc. If you want to see all characters in Fire Emblem Three Houses, check this : Fire Emblem Three Houses All character List
Mercedes von Martritz : Fire Emblem Three Houses Character Information
- ENG Name : Mercedes von Martritz
- JP Name : メルセデス フォン マルトリッツ
- Age : 22 (part 1) / 27 (part 2)
- Height : 169cm
- Birthday : 5/27
- Ancestor : Lamine
- Father / Mother : Baron Matritz / Unnamed mother
- Affiliation : Formerly : Adrestian Empire / Present : Holy Kingdom of Faerghus
- Faction : Blue Lions
- Status (Part 1 / Part 2) : Adopted daughter of a merchant from Fhirdiad
- Crest / Effect : Minor Crest of Lamine : Occasionally conserves uses of recovery magic.
- Starting Class : Commoner
- Starting Weapon : Training Bow
- Budding Talent : Bow
- Hobby : Baking, Praying
- Favorite Food(Dish) : Saghert and Cream, Peach Sorbet, Pheasant Roast with Berry Sauce
- Likes : Sweets, needlework, ghost stories, painting, reading, fragrant flowers, adorable things
- Dislikes : Spicy foods, exercise
- Character Voice Actor (CV) : Dorothy Elias-Fahn(EN) / Yumiri Hanamori(JP)
Mercedes Character Overview : Fire Emblem Three Houses
Mercedes von Martritz is one of playable character in Fire Emblem Three Houses. She is 22 at the start of the game and is a student at the Officers Academy. So, She is bit older than the other students. She was formerly affiliated in the Adrestian Empire. But now, she is affiliated in the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus and a member of the Blue Lions.
She was born as the daughter of the Baron Martritz in the Adrestian Empire. So, she was noble in the past. However, when her father died in the year she was born, her house was abolished. Her mother remarried Baron Bartels of the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus.
In Imperial Year 1167, when she was 10, she and her mother left House Bartels to live in a church in eastern Faerghus. After that, she was adopted by a merchant from Fhirdiad and grew up as a commoner. In Imperial Year 1180, she enrolled in the Officers Academy at Gareg Mach Monastery. She became student at the Officers Academy and joined the Blue Lions.
Mercedes Personal History : Fire Emblem Three Houses
- 1157 : Born as the daughter of the late Baron Martritz
- 1167 : Leaves House Bartels with her mother and lives at a church in the Eastern Kingdom.
- 1180 : enrolls at the Officers Academy at Gareg Mach.
Mercedes Personality : Fire Emblem Three Houses
In the game, Mercedes is a very kind and attentive woman. She doesn’t ignore people who are in trouble and take care her surroundings well. Also, She is a very religious person.
She likes sweets, needlework, ghost stories, painting, reading, fragrant flowers, and adorable things. Also, her favorite meals are Saghert and Cream, Peach Sorbet, and Pheasant Roast with Berry Sauce. However, she doesn’t like spicy foods and exercise.
- Tasty Baked Treat
- Gemstone Beads
- Armored Bear Stuffy
- Goddess Statuette
- Fruit Preserves
- How to Bake Sweets
- Book of Ghost Stories
Mercedes : Fire Emblem Three Houses Stats, Ability, Skill and Class
The following is a list of all Stats that Mercedes : FE3H have. It includes Personal ability, Stats, Growth rates, Battle data, Skills, Recommended class and more.
FE3H Mercedes Personal Ability
Live to Serve : When healing an ally with white magic, unit recovers the same amount of HP.
Initial Battle Data
Initial Skill Level
3 kinds of class groups are recommended for Mercedes. The below table is an example.
- Monk Class Option
- Fighter Class Option
- Archer Class Option
If you want to know more about Class, check here :
Other FE3H characters
|Male Byleth||Female Byleth||Sothis|
Source : © 2019 Nintendo / INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS Co-developed by KOEI TECMO CO, LTD. Fire Emblem and Nintendo is a trademark of Nintendo. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.