Fire Emblem Three Houses Marianne – Stats, Ability, Class
This page features Marianne von Edmund : Fire Emblem Three Houses character database. The following includes a information of Marianne’s Profile, battle data, skills, background, Personal Ability, Recommended class, Voice actor, Birthday etc. If you want to see all characters in Fire Emblem Three Houses, check this : Fire Emblem Three Houses All character List
Marianne von Edmund : Fire Emblem Three Houses Character Information
- ENG Name : Marianne von Edmund
- JP Name : マリアンヌ フォン エドマンド
- Age : 17 (part 1) / 22 (part 2)
- Height : 163cm
- Birthday : 11/23
- Ancestor : Maurice
- Father / Mother : –
- Adoptive father : Margrave Edmund
- Affiliation : Leicester Alliance
- Faction : Golden Deer
- Status (Part 1 / Part 2) : Adopted daughter of Margrave Edmund
- Crest / Effect : Minor Crest of the Beast / Occasionally increase Mt of weapon attacks.
- Starting Class : Noble
- Starting Weapon : Training Sword
- Budding Talent : Lance
- Hobby : Talking to animals, Praying
- Favorite Food(Dish) : Sweet Bun Trio, Two-Fish Saute, Peach Sorbet
- Likes : the goddess, birds and other animals, delicate flowers, reading
- Dislikes : Crests, Tidying up, Herself
- Character Voice Actor (CV) : Xanthe Huynh(EN) / Sawako Hata(JP)
Marianne Character Overview : Fire Emblem Three Houses
Marianne von Edmund is one of playable character in Fire Emblem Three Houses. She is 17 at the start of the game and is a student at the Officers Academy. Also, she is affiliated in Leicester Alliance and a member of the Golden Deer. She was born in Imperial Year 1162, as the daughter of a lord in the Leicester region.
When she was 14, in Imperial Year 1176, she was adopted by the lord of the remote Margraviate of Edmund. After few years later, in 1180, she enrolled at the Officers Academy at Garreg Mach Monastery and joined Golden Deer.
Marianne Personal History : Fire Emblem Three Houses
- 1162 : Born as the daughter of a lord in the Leicester region.
- 1176 : Adopted by Margrave Edmund.
- 1180 : Enrolls at the Officers Academy at Garreg Mach Monastery.
Marianne Personality : Fire Emblem Three Houses
She is kind young girl, but looks bit sick and dark in part 1. Also, she has low self-esteem and lacks confidence in herself. Furthermore, because she rarely speaks, only few people at the officers academy have ever heard her voice. After 5 years later in part 2, she become more expressive and has a more healthy look in general.
She likes the goddess, birds and other animals, delicate flowers, and reading. Also, her favorite foods are Sweet Bun Trio, Two-Fish Saute, Peach Sorbet. However, she doesn’t like Crests, Tidying up, and Herself.
- Floral Adornment
- Armored Bear Stuffy
- Dapper Handkerchief
- How to be Tidy
- Bag of Seeds
- Confessional Letter
Marianne : Fire Emblem Three Houses Stats, Ability, Skill and Class
The following is a list of all Stats that she has. It includes Personal ability, Stats, Growth rates, Battle data, Skills, Recommended class and more.
FE3H Marianne Personal Ability
Animal Friend : Unit recovers up to 20% of max HP at the start of each turn when adjacent to a cavalry or flying ally.
Initial Battle Data
Initial Skill Level
3 kinds of class groups are recommended for her. The below table is an example.
- Monk class Option : Monk, Priest, Bishop, Holy Knight
- Myrmidon class Option : Myrmidon, Mercenary, Thief, Swordmaster
- Soldier class Option : Soldier, Cavalier, Pegasus Knight, Paladin, Falcon Knight
|Master||Gremory / Holy Knight|
If you want to know more about Class, check here :
Other FE3H Characters
|Male Byleth||Female Byleth||Sothis|
Source : © 2019 Nintendo / INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS Co-developed by KOEI TECMO CO, LTD. Fire Emblem and Nintendo is a trademark of Nintendo. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.