Fire Emblem Three Houses Ignatz – Stats, Ability, Class
This page features Ignatz Victor : Fire Emblem Three Houses character database. The following includes a information of Ignatz’s Profile, battle data, skills, background, Personal Ability, Recommended class, Voice actor, Birthday etc. If you want to see all characters in Fire Emblem Three Houses, check this : Fire Emblem Three Houses All character List
Ignatz Victor : Fire Emblem Three Houses Character Information
- ENG Name : Ignatz Victor
- JP Name : イグナーツ ヴィクター
- Age : 17 (part 1) / 22 (part 2)
- Height : 164cm
- Birthday : 3/14
- Ancestor : –
- Father / Mother : –
- Affiliation : Leicester Alliance
- Faction : Golden Deer
- Status (Part 1 / Part 2) : The second son of a merchant family
- Crest / Effect : –
- Starting Class : Commoner
- Starting Weapon : Iron Bow
- Budding Talent : Reason
- Hobby : Collecting art supplies, Painting
- Favorite Food(Dish) : Two-Fish Saute
- Likes : art, faraway lands, peace and quiet, beautiful flowers, the goddess, the four saints, striking landscapes
- Dislikes : people who don’t appreciate art, lightning, stressful situations
- Character Voice Actor (CV) : Christian La Monte(EN) / Shougo Yano(JP)
Ignatz Character Overview : Fire Emblem Three Houses
Ignatz Victor is one of playable character in Fire Emblem Three Houses. He is 17 at the start of the game and is a student at the Officers Academy. Also, he is affiliated in Leicester Alliance and a member of the Golden Deer. He was born in Imperial Year 1163, as the second son of a merchant family.
In Imperial Year 1180, he enrolled in the Officers Academy at Garreg Mach Monastery with the support of his parents. This is because his brother is inheriting the family business. Seemingly, he is aiming to be a knight, but deep down it seems he wants to do something else.
Ignatz Personal History : Fire Emblem Three Houses
- 1163 : Born as the second son of a merchant family.
- 1180 : Enrolls at the Officers Academy at Garreg Mach Monastery.
Ignatz Personality : Fire Emblem Three Houses
He is kind and nice young man, who likes art and nature. But sadly, in the game, he is a barely used character, because he has lower performance compared to other house Bow specialty character.
He likes art, faraway lands, peace and quiet, beautiful flowers, the goddess, the four saints, and striking landscapes. Also, his favorite meal is Two-Fish Saute. However, he doesn’t like people who don’t appreciate art, lightning, and stressful situations.
- Ceremonial Sword
- Ancient Coin
- Landscape Painting
- Goddess Statuette
- Blue Stone
- Letter to the Goddess
- Art Book
Ignatz : Fire Emblem Three Houses Stats, Ability, Skill and Class
The following is a list of all Stats that he has. It includes Personal ability, Stats, Growth rates, Battle data, Skills, Recommended class and more.
FE3H Ignatz Personal Ability
Watchful Eye : Grants Hit +20.
Initial Battle Data
Initial Skill Level
3 kinds of class groups are recommended for him. The below table is an example.
- Fighter class Option : Fighter, Archer, Sniper
- Myrmidon class Option : Myrmidon, Mercenary, Thief, Swordmaster, Assassin, Mortal Savant
- Monk class Option : Monk, Mage, Dark Mage, Warlock, Dark Bishop
If you want to know more about Class, check here :
Other FE3H characters
|Male Byleth||Female Byleth||Sothis|
Source : © 2019 Nintendo / INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS Co-developed by KOEI TECMO CO, LTD. Fire Emblem and Nintendo is a trademark of Nintendo. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.