Fire Emblem Three Houses Dark Knight Class – mastery, skill
This page will guide you all information about the FE3H Dark Knight job class, which is available in Fire Emblem Three Houses. If you want to see all Job class list in this game, check here : FE3H All Job Classes Wiki & Skills List.
Dark Knight Class Overview : Fire Emblem Three Houses
A mysterious knight versed in black magic, this class can move again after taking certain actions.In Three Houses
FE3H Dark Knight is Master tier job class.
- Level 30+ character
- Lance proficiency level C or higher
- Reason proficiency level B+ or higher
- Riding proficiency level A or higher
- Master Seal
According to FE3H Class Tree, this job class is the highest tier in Monk class tree.
Fire Emblem Three Houses Dark Knight Class Database : Stats, Skill, Ability, Mastery
The below is Minimum stats for this Class.
Skill Experience Bonus
- Lance +3
- Reason +3
- Riding +3
- Effect : Allows unit to move again after completing certain actions, if there is movement remaining.
- Effect : Grants Attack(Atk) +5 when using Black Magic.
- Effect : Grants Attack(Atk) +5 when using Dark Magic.
- Effect : If unit damages enemy during combat, enemy suffers Res -6 for 1 turn after combat.
Dark Knight Class Recommendations : Fire Emblem Three Houses
Recommended characters for Dark Knight
12 characters are recommended for this class. You can also check detailed information about them by tap or click the character.
Other Fire Emblem Three Houses Job Classes
Source : © 2019 Nintendo / INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS Co-developed by KOEI TECMO CO, LTD. Fire Emblem and Nintendo is a trademark of Nintendo. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.