Fire Emblem Three Houses Dark Bishop Class – mastery, skill
This page will guide you all information about the FE3H Dark Bishop job class, which is available in Fire Emblem Three Houses. If you want to see all Job class list in this game, check here : FE3H All Job Classes Wiki & Skills List.
Dark Bishop Class Overview : Fire Emblem Three Houses
A dark-magic specialist, the Dark Bishop decimates enemies with high physical defense.In Three Houses
FE3H Dark Bishop is Advanced tier job class. Also, this class is for male only.
According to FE3H Class Tree, this class promotes from Dark Mage.
- Level 20+ character
- Reason proficiency level A or higher
- Before change to this class, player must unlock ‘Dark Mage’.
- Dark Seal
Fire Emblem Three Houses Dark Bishop Database : Stats, Skill, Ability, Mastery
Skill Experience Bonus
- Reason +2
- Faith +3
- Effect : This skill allows unit to cast Miasma Delta(△). If Miasma Delta(△) is already available, the unit can cast it twice as often.
- Effect : Adjacent enemies suffer Avo -20 during combat.
- Effect : If unit initiates combat, grants Mag +6 during combat.
- Effect : Unit recovers HP equal to 50% of damage dealt after defeating an enemy.
- Activation : Passive.
Dark Bishop Class Recommendations : Fire Emblem Three Houses
Recommended characters for Dark Bishop
2 characters are recommended for this class. You can also check detailed information about them by tap or click the character.
Recommended weapons for Dark Bishop
Other Fire Emblem Three Houses Job Classes
Source : © 2019 Nintendo / INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS Co-developed by KOEI TECMO CO, LTD. Fire Emblem and Nintendo is a trademark of Nintendo. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.