Fire Emblem Three Houses Claude – Stats, Ability, Skill, Voice Actor
This page features Claude von Riegan : Fire Emblem Three Houses character database. The following includes a information of Claude’s Profile, battle data, skills, background, Personal Ability, Recommended class, Voice actor, Birthday etc. If you want to see all characters in Fire Emblem Three Houses, check this : Fire Emblem Three Houses All character List
Claude von Riegan : Fire Emblem Three Houses Character Information
- ENG Name : Claude von Riegan
- JP Name : クロード・フォン・リーガン
- Age : 17 (part 1) / 22 (part 2)
- Height : 175cm
- Birthday : 7/24
- Ancestor : Riegan, Duke Riegan (Maternal Grandfather)
- Father / Mother : Nader / Judith
- Affiliation : Leicester Alliance
- Faction : Golden Deer
- Status (Part 1 / Part 2) : Future leader of the Leicester Alliance (Heir to Leicester Alliance’s most prestigious house) / leader of the Leicester Alliance
- Crest / Effect : Minor Crest of Riegan (Elite Crest) / Sometimes restores HP equal to 30% of damage dealt when using combat arts.
- Starting Class : Noble
- Starting Weapon : Iron Bow
- Budding Talent : Axe
- Hobby : Tactical Scheming, Planning Feasts
- Favorite Food(Dish) : Beast Meat Teppanyaki, Pickled Rabbit Skewers, Pheasant Roast with Berry Sauce, Scrambled Eggs with Vegetables, Daphnel Stew
- Likes : Long Rides, Archery, Poetry, Feasts, Topics of Curiosity
- Dislikes : Being bound by common sense, Blind reliance on Gods, Leaving things to chance
- Character Voice Actor (CV) : Joe Zieja(EN) / Toshiyuki Toyonaga(JP)
Claude Character Overview : Fire Emblem Three Houses
Claude von Riegan is one of the main Characters of Fire Emblem Three Houses. In part 1, He is a future leader of the Leicester Alliance (Heir to Leicester Alliance’s most prestigious house). Also, He is a student at the Officers Academy in Garreg Mach Monastery. Furthermore, He is the house leader of the Golden Deer.
Claude was born in Imperial Year 1162. He is the heir to House Riegan, the preeminent house of the Leicester Alliance. However, until Imperial Year 1179, he was not legitimated as heir. In Imperial Year 1180, he enrolled at the Officers Academy at Garreg Mach Monastery. In part 2, he become leader of the Leicester Alliance.
- Behind story : In fact, his first publicly released design was the most criticized among the three houses leaders. However, after his growth was released, public opinion changed and was rated as having good design.
Claude Personal History : Fire Emblem Three Houses
- 1162 : Born as the grandchild of Duke Riegan on his mother’s side. Birthplace unknown.
- 1179 : Announced as a legitimate heir to House Riegan.
- 1180 : Enrolls at the Officers Academy at Garreg Mach.
Claude Personality : Fire Emblem Three Houses
In FE3H, Claude has a nice smile and seems easygoing. Also, he does not enjoy killing people. But he sometimes shows a side that surprisingly sharp wit.
He likes Long Rides, Archery, Poetry, Feasts, and Topics of Curiosity. But, he doesn’t like Being bound by common sense, Blind reliance on Gods, and Leaving things to chance. His favorite meal is Beast Meat Teppanyaki, Pickled Rabbit Skewers, Pheasant Roast with Berry Sauce, Scrambled Eggs with Vegetables, and Daphnel Stew.
- Riding Boots
- Exotic Spices
- Board Game
- Mild Stomach Poison
- Tactical Game Piece
Claude : Fire Emblem Three Houses Stats, Ability, Skill and Class
Claude Personal Ability : Fire Emblem Three Houses
Leicester Lineage : Multiplies experience earned by 1.2.
Initial Battle Data
Initial Skill Level
Initial Equipped Abilities
- Sword Prowess Level 1 : Grants Hit +5, Avoidance +7, and Crit Avoidance +5 when using a sword.
- Bow Prowess Level 2 : Grants Hit +6, Avoidance +6, and Crit Avoidance +5 when using a bow.
- Authority Level 1 : Grants Might/Strength +2 with gambits.
Starting Combat Arts
- Curved Shot : A bow attack with high Hit. (+1 Mt/Atk, +30 Hit, 2-3 Range)
3 kinds of class groups are recommended for Claude. The below table is an example.
- Fighter class Option : Fighter, Brigand, Archer, Warrior, Wyvern Rider, Sniper
- Myrmidon class Option : Myrmidon, Mercenary, Thief, Assassin, Swordmaster, Assassin, Hero
- Exclusive Lord class Option : Lord, Wyvern Master, Barbarossa
|Advanced||Wyvern Lord, Sniper|
|Master||Barbarossa, Bow Knight|
If you want to know more about Class, check here :
Other FE3H characters
|Male Byleth||Female Byleth||Sothis|
Source : © 2019 Nintendo / INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS Co-developed by KOEI TECMO CO, LTD. Fire Emblem and Nintendo is a trademark of Nintendo. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.