Fire Emblem Three Houses Byleth – Stats, Ability, Customization
This page features Byleth Eisner : Fire Emblem Three Houses character database. The following includes a information of Byleth’s Profile, battle data, skills, background, Personal Ability, Recommended class, Voice actor, Birthday etc. If you want to see all characters in Fire Emblem Three Houses, check this : Fire Emblem Three Houses All character List
Byleth Eisner : Fire Emblem Three Houses Character Information
- ENG Name : Byleth Eisner
- JP Name : ベレト / ベレス
- Age : 20 (part 1) / 25 (part 2)
- Height : 175cm(Male) / 164cm(Female)
- Birthday : Customization
- Ancestor : –
- Father / Mother : Jeralt
- Affiliation : Customization
- Faction : Customization
- Status (Part 1 / Part 2) : Formerly a mercenary-for-hire, Instructor at the Officers Academy at Garreg Mach Monastery
- Crest / Effect : Major Crest of Flames / Occasionally restores HP equal to 30% of damage dealt. Rarely raises Mt and stops counterattacks.
- Starting Class : Commoner
- Starting Weapon : Iron Sword
- Budding Talent : Faith
- Hobby : –
- Favorite Food(Dish) : –
- Likes : –
- Dislikes : –
- Male Character Voice Actor (CV) : Zach Aguilar(EN) / Yūsuke Kobayashi(JP)
- Female Character Voice Actor (CV) : Jeannie Tirado(EN) / Shizuka Ito(JP)
Byleth Character Overview : Fire Emblem Three Houses
Byleth is the main character of Fire Emblem Three Houses. This character is player’s avatar. So, the character’s gender, name, and birthday are customizable by the player. The character possess the mysterious Crest of Flames, also can wield the Sword of the Creator.
Personal History : Fire Emblem Three Houses
- 1159 : Born as the child of Jeralt
- 1180 : Hired as a professor at the Officers Academy at Garreg Mach.
Byleth Personality : Fire Emblem Three Houses
In the game, He/She has a restrained personality and has difficulty expressing emotion.
Byleth : Fire Emblem Three Houses Stats, Ability, Skill and Class
The following is a list of all Stats that Byleth : Fire Emblem Three Houses have. It includes Personal ability, Stats, Growth rates, Battle data, Skills, Combat arts, Recommended class and more.
FE3H Byleth Personal Ability
Professor’s Guidance : Multiples this unit’s and adjacent allies’ experience earned by 1.2.
Initial Battle Data
Initial Skill Level
Initial Equipped Abilities
- Sword Prowess Level 2 : Grants Hit +6, Avoidance +10, and Crit Avoidance +6 when using a sword.
- Brawling Prowess Level 2 : Grants Hit +5, Avoidance +7, and Crit Avoidance +5 when brawling.
- Authority Level 1 : Grants Might/Strength +2 with gambits.
Starting Combat Arts
- Wraith Strike : A powerful sword attack. (+5 Mt/Atk, 10 Hit, 1 Range)
5 kinds of class groups are recommended for Byleth. ‘Enlightened One’ is exclusive for him(or her). The below table is an example.
- Myrmidon class Option : Myrmidon, Mercenary, Thief, Swordmaster, Assassin
- Fighter class Option : Fighter, Archer, Brawler, Sniper, Grappler
- Soldier class Option : Soldier
- Monk class Option : Monk, Priest, Bishop
- Exclusive : Enlightened One
If you want to know more about Class, check here :
Other FE3H characters
|Male Byleth||Female Byleth||Sothis|
Source : © 2019 Nintendo / INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS Co-developed by KOEI TECMO CO, LTD. Fire Emblem and Nintendo is a trademark of Nintendo. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.
The copyright of the contents on this site is on the Owwya.com and Owwya Youtube Channel. ⓒ Owwya.com. All rights reserved.