Edelgard Fire Emblem Three Houses – Stats, Ability, Skill, Voice
This page features Edelgard von Hresvelgr : Fire Emblem Three Houses character database. The following includes a information of Edelgard’s Profile, battle data, skills, background, Personal Ability, Recommended class, Voice actor, Birthday etc. If you want to see all characters in Fire Emblem Three Houses, check this : Fire Emblem Three Houses All character List
Edelgard von Hresvelg : Fire Emblem Three Houses Character Information
- ENG Name : Edelgard von Hresvelg
- JP Name : エーデルガルト・フォン・フレスベルグ
- Age : 17 (part 1) / 22 (part 2)
- Height : 158cm
- Birthday : 6/22
- Ancestor : Wilhelm I , Lycaon I
- Father / Mother : Ionius IX / Patricia
- Affiliation : Adrestian Empire
- Faction : Black Eagles
- Status (Part 1 / Part 2) : Princess and heir apparent of the Adrestian Empire / Emperor of the Adrestian Empire
- Crest / Effect : Minor Crest of Seiros / Sometimes raises Might when using combat arts
- Starting Class : Noble
- Starting Weapon : Iron Axe
- Budding Talent : Reason
- Hobby : Reading, Solitary exploration
- Favorite Food(Dish) : Peach Sorbet, Sweet Bun Trio, Saghert and Cream
- Likes : Talented individuals, Debating historical viewpoints and strategies, Nature, Beautiful scenery
- Dislikes : Outdated Values, Crests, Rats, Chains, Swimming, Losing Control
- Character Voice Actor (CV) : Tara Platt(EN) / Ai Kakuma(JP)
Edelgard Character Overview : Fire Emblem Three Houses
Edelgard von Hresvelg is one of the main Character of Fire Emblem Three Houses. In part 1, Edelgard is the fourth daughter of Emperor Ionius IX, and a princess and heir to the Adrestian Empire. Also, She is a student at the Officers Academy in Garreg Mach Monastery. Furthermore, She is the house leader of the Black Eagles.
In Imperial Year 1171, at the age of 9, Edelgard and her mother, Patricia, were taken by her uncle, Lord Volkhard von Arundel, to the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus. In Imperial Year 1174, she returns to the Empire with Lord Arundel. After that, In Imperial Year 1180, she enrolled at the Officers Academy at Garreg Mach Monastery, and was resolved to reclaim what her father had lost.
In part 2, Edelgard becomes Emperor of the Adrestian Empire. Depending on which choice you make in part 1 important branch point, story will be divided into a 2 route that she confront with you or cooperate with you.
Edelgard Personal History : Fire Emblem Three Houses
- 1162 : Born as the fourth daughter of Emperor Ionius IX of the Adrestian Empire.
- 1171 : Taken away by her uncle, Lord Arundel, and flees to the Kingdom.
- 1174 : Returns to the Empire with Lord Arundel.
- 1180 : Enrolls at the Officers Academy at Garreg Mach.
Edelgard Personality : Fire Emblem Three Houses
In FE3H, Edelgard has a dignified, high-minded, and cold personality. In addition, she is computational and evaluates the surroundings before she acts. Edelgard will do anything to make her ambitions a reality, and she will use force against those who want to oppose her. The idea of surrendering can not be imagined to her, and she will die for her ideals rather than accepting mercy from opponents.
She likes Talented individuals, Debating historical viewpoints and strategies, Nature, and Beautiful scenery. Also, her favorite meal is Peach Sorbet, Saghert and Cream, and Sweet Bun Trio. However, she doesn’t like Outdated Values, Crests, Rats, Chains, Swimming, Losing Control.
- Board Game
- Monarch Studies Book
- Armored Bear Stuffy
- Medicinal Eyedrops
- Eastern Porcelain
- White Glove
- Time-worn Quill Pen
Edelgard : Fire Emblem Three Houses Stats, Ability, Skill and Class
Edelgard Personal Ability : Fire Emblem Three Houses
Imperial Lineage : Multiplies experience earned by 1.2.
Edelgard Base Stats
Initial Battle Data
Initial Skill Level
Initial Equipped Abilities
- Sword Prowess Level 1 : Grants Hit +5, Avoidance +7, and Crit Avoidance +5 when using a sword.
- Axe Prowess Level 2 : Grants Hit +7, Avoidance +5, and Crit Avoidance +5 when using an axe.
- Authority Level 1 : Grants Might/Strength +2 with gambits.
Starting Combat Arts
- Smash : Axe attack with high Crit. (+3 Mt/Atk, +20 Hit, +20 Crit, 1 Range)
4 kinds of class groups are recommended for Edelgard. The below table is an example.
- Myrmidon class Option : Myrmidon, Mercenary, Thief, Swordmaster, Hero, Mortal Savant
- Fighter class Option : Fighter, Brigand, Warrior
- Soldier class Option : Armored Knight, Fortress Knight
- Exclusive Lord class Option : Lord, Armored Lord, Emperor
If you want to know more about Class, check here :
Other FE3H characters
|Male Byleth||Female Byleth||Sothis|
Source : © 2019 Nintendo / INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS Co-developed by KOEI TECMO CO, LTD. Fire Emblem and Nintendo is a trademark of Nintendo. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.