Our Brawl Stars Shelly Guide & Wiki features all of the information about her Voice lines, Skins, Attack, Star powers, Stats, and Update note. If you want to see all brawlers list, check here : All Characters List & Stats.
Brawl Stars Shelly Guide & Wiki
“Shelly’s spread-fire shotgun blasts the other team with buckshot. Her Super destroys cover and keeps her opponents at a distance!”
- Rarity : Common Brawler
- Brawler Type : Fighter
- Movement speed : 720 = 2.4 Tiles per Second
- Reload Speed : 1.5s
- Code Name : ShotgunGirl
- Voice actor : Sandra Espinoza
BUCKSHOT – Normal Attack
“Shelly’s boomstick fires a wide spread of pellets to a medium range. The more pellets hit, the greater the damage.”
|Name||Attribute||Basic Damage||Bullets per Attack||Range||Degree Coverage||Projectile Speed|
|Buckshot||Shotgun||300||5||7.67 Tiles||60 = 30.0°||2935 = 9.78 Tiles per Second|
SUPER SHELL – Super Attack
Shelly’s Super Shell obliterates both cover and enemies. Any survivors get knocked out of the way.
|Name||Attribute||Basic Damage||Bullets per Attack||Range||Degree Coverage||Projectile Speed||Slow Duration|
|Super Shell||Shotgun, Penetrate brawlers, Wall break, knockback||320||9||7.33 Tiles||100 = 50.0°||4130 = 13.77 Tiles per Second||3s|
“Shelly’s Super shells slow down enemies for 3.0 seconds!”
“When Shelly falls below 40% health, she instantly heals for 1800 health. Band-Aid recharges in 20.0 seconds.”
Stats by Level
|Level||Health||Normal Attack (Damage per shell)||Super Attack (Damage per shell)|
Tips & Guide
Brawl Stars Shelly is a brawler that performs well in close combat with strong close range attack damage. Shelly’s overall stat is bad compared to Bull, the same shotgun brawler. However, she has a much more powerful super attack than Bull, so if she gets close to the enemy, she will show a powerful performance. Also, because she has a longer effective range compared to other close range brawlers, giving her an edge in the fight against them. Her attributes show good performance in Brawl Ball, where tanker type brawlers often appear.
However, Shelly has the disadvantage of mediocre movement speed despite being a close range brawler. In addition, despite she can fight at medium range as she has pretty long effective range compared to the other shotgun brawlers, but because of her low damage, she is disadvantageous for medium range brawlers like Nita.
- Powerful close combat power through high firepower
- Shotgun with long effective range
- High survivability by Star Power (Band-Aid)
- Easy to control
- Powerful counter against Tanker
- Relatively highly dependent to super attack
- Vulnerable to long range sniper
Brawl Stars Shelly Skins
Below is a list of all Shelly’s skins.
Brawl Stars Shelly Voice Lines
“Let’s go!”Start Of Battles Description.
“Let’s go get ’em.”
“Let’s do this.”
“Winning.”When In The Lead Description.
Shelly whimpersOnce Hurt Description.
“¡Así me gusta!”Getting A Kill Description.
“No!”When Dying Description.
Shelly laughsWhen Using A Super Description.
- The Witch Shelly skin was added.
- Shelly’s animations were reworked.
- Shelly’s Band-Aid healing was decreased to 1800 (from 2000).
- Shelly’s Band-Aid healing was decreased to 2000 (from 5040).
- Shelly’s Star Power Band-Aid was added.
- Shelly’s Star Power slow duration was increased to 3.0 seconds (from 2.5 seconds).
- Shelly’s main attack range was increased to 7.67 tiles (from 7.33 tiles).
- Her main attack projectile speed was increased by 5%.
- Star Shelly became available to every user until 1/1/19.
- Shelly and Bandita Shelly were remodeled, and the Star Shelly skin was released.
- Shelly’s main attack range was increased to 7.33 tiles (from 6.67 tiles).
- Shelly’s health was increased to 3600 (from 3200).
- Shelly’s main attack damage was decreased to 300 (from 320).
- Shelly’s Star Power slowdown was decreased to 2.5 sec (from 3 sec).
- The health and damage statistics of all Brawlers were multiplied by 4.
- Shelly’s reload time was increased to 1.5s (from 1.25s).
- Main attack range was decreased to 6.67 tiles (from 7.66 tiles).
- Main attack shells are spread further apart.
|Brawl Stars Guide & Wiki Navigation|
|Update Notes & Version History | Best Brawler Tier List|
|All Brawlers||Common||Shelly | Nita | Colt, Bull | Jessie | Brock | Dynamike | Bo | Tick | 8-Bit | Emz|
|Rare||El Primo | Barley | Poco | Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico | Darryl | Penny | Carl|
|Epic||Piper | Pam | Frank | Bibi | Bea|
|Mythic||Mortis | Tara | Gene | Max|
|Legendary||Spike | Crow | Leon | Sandy|
|All Events||Gem Grab | Showdown | Brawl Ball | Robo Rumble | Big Game | Heist | Boss Fight | Bounty | Lone Star | Takedown | Siege | Power Play|
|Items||All Items List|
|Gameplay||Skin List | Modifiers|
Source : © 2017 Supercell Oy. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site. Official Site.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.