Our ‘Brawl Stars Robo Rumble Mode Tips & Guide’ will walk you through all the information about the Robo Rumble event, including rules, tips & strategy, best brawlers, rewards, and maps.
What is Brawl Stars Robo Rumble Mode(Event)?
Defend the safe from killer Robots! The longer you defend, the better the reward!
Defend the safe as long as possible!
Brawl Stars Robo Rumble is one of Brawl Stars’ game modes that three brawlers work together to protect the safe from robot enemies.
- The first wave starts immediately and each wave lasts 13 seconds after that.
- The wave starts at a certain time interval, and the robots will spawn. The seventh, 14th, 21st wave is a boss wave, and a boss robot will spawn.
- Each wave is 12 seconds and the boss wave is 22 seconds.
- The safe HP is 45,000, just like Heist mode.
- Robo Rumble Mode(Event)’s AI is not good, so it’s easy to deal with each robot, but as the wave goes on, the stats of the robots get higher, so it becomes harder to deal with them later.
- This event is an unranked mode, so Trophies cannot be earned or lost, and Tickets are required to play the event.
- This is a mode that players work together, so players can play with their friends and club members. If you do random match, there are often people who pick useless Brawlers, so it’s recommended to play with your friends or club members.
- The maximum survival time possible is 13 minutes and 14 seconds, which is the same as the Gem Grab event. When the game time reaches this time, the game ends immediately.
- In addition, you can receive max rewards without having to keep the safe until the maximum survival time possible(13 minutes and 14 seconds), because you can get max rewards by keep the safe until 6 minutes 15 seconds.
Tokens will be rewarded in proportion to the time the safe is protected.
|Protect Time||Token Rewards|
|Protect Time ≤ 2 minutes 26 seconds||12 Tokens|
|2 minutes 27 seconds ~ 6 minutes 14 seconds||+1 in every 12 seconds|
|6 minutes 15 seconds ≤ Protect Time||32 Tokens|
As you can see from the table, the maximum reward a player can earn is 32 tokens. This means that players can earn max rewards (also called max tokens) if they protect the safe to 6 minutes 15 seconds without having to protect it until the maximum survival time possible.
|Robo Rumble Robots Stats|
|Version||Color||Sniper Robot HP / Damage||Melee Robot HP / Damage||Mini Robot HP / Damage||Boss Robot HP / Damage|
|Normal||Neutral||2,000 / 630||4,800 / 260||–||45,000 / 1,500|
|Angry||Purple||3,600 / 1,130||6,800 / 470||5,400 / 720||55,000 / 1,600|
|Furious||Red||4,600 / 1,450||11,000 / 600||6,900 / 920||65,000 / 1,700|
|Enraged||Yellow||6,700 / 1,760||16,200 / 600||10,080 / 1,120||–|
The robots in the Robo Rumble look like the robots in the Brawl Stars Training Cave. When these robots turn yellow, both their size and health are immense.
- Sniper Robot : Sniper Robot fires bullets at long range at regular intervals. The robot initially has less health and less damage, but you have to be careful because the bullets are quite large. In addition, the robot is good at corner shots, so if you don’t aim properly, only you are attacked and the robot may not be attacked at all. Also, it can become a terrifying enemy later, because even if its damage increased by 1 level, the damage becomes 4 digits.
- Melee Robot : Melee Robot is a big robot wearing boxing gloves. The robot’s features are its fast speed and high health. However, it is relatively easy to deal with, as it can only do melee attacks. Just keep in mind that if players don’t kill it as fast as possible, it can become much harder to deal, because the Melee Robot’s HP can increased up to 16,200 when it become Enraged version.
- Mini Robot : The Mini Robot is a cylindrical robot, whose HP is halfway between Sniper Robot and Melee Robot, and it attacks in close range, but its damage is not so high compared to its attack speed. However, if the target is not moving, the attack speed is very fast. This robot is very annoying late in the game. The reason is that the speed of movement is extremely fast.
- Boss Robot : Boss Robot comes in 7, 14 and 21 waves. The robot is much bigger and has much HP than other robots. The Boss Robot normally attack brawler with boxing gloves(in this case it is spiked boxing gloves) like Melee Robot, but sometimes it also uses rocket attack to launch multiple rockets in front of it. The wall hit by the rocket can be destroyed. After wave 21, there will be no further boss robots for the duration of the match.
Tips & Strategy
- Protect your every entry point with your team by setting a perimeter around the safe. If you don’t do this well, the safe can be at rick of being hit by projectiles launched from robots. Do not stay too far away from the team.
- Respawn time is 7 seconds instead of 3, so it’s important to stay alive.
- Don’t spend too much ammo on killing robots. If you spend too much ammo to kill each robot, it can be difficult to prepare for the next wave.
- When fighting a boss, fight the boss far away from the safe to avoid damaging the safe. However, if you are too far away, you will not be able to quickly return to the safe, so you should maintain certain distance with the safe.
Brawl Stars Robo Rumble Maps
Below is a list of all Brawl Stars Robo Rumble Mode maps currently available in the game.
|Robo Rumble Maps|
|Keep Safe||Vault Defenders|
Brawl Stars Robo Rumble Mode Best Brawlers & Team
You can vote for the best Brawlers for Robo Rumble Mode(Event) in Brawl Stars. Who do you think is the best Brawlers for Robo Rumble Mode(Event). The result can be checked after vote.
|Brawl Stars Guide & Wiki Navigation|
|Update Notes & Version History | Best Brawler Tier List|
|All Brawlers||Common||Shelly | Nita | Colt, Bull | Jessie | Brock | Dynamike | Bo | Tick | 8-Bit | Emz|
|Rare||El Primo | Barley | Poco | Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico | Darryl | Penny | Carl|
|Epic||Piper | Pam | Frank | Bibi | Bea|
|Mythic||Mortis | Tara | Gene | Max|
|Legendary||Spike | Crow | Leon | Sandy|
|All Events||Gem Grab | Showdown | Brawl Ball | Robo Rumble | Big Game | Heist | Boss Fight | Bounty | Lone Star | Takedown | Siege | Power Play|
|Items||All Items List|
|Gameplay||Skin List | Modifiers|
Source : © 2017 Supercell Oy. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site. Official Site.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.