Our Brawl Stars Poco Guide & Wiki features all of the information about his Skin, Star power, Voice lines, Attack, Stats, and Update note. If you want to see all brawlers list, check here : All Characters List & Stats.
Brawl Stars Poco Guide & Wiki
“Poco fires damaging sound waves at enemies. His Super can heal both Poco himself and his teammates!”
- Rarity : Rare Brawler
- Brawler Type : Healer
- Movement speed : 720 = 2.4 Tiles per Second
- Reload Speed : 1.6s
- Code Name : DeadMariachi
Power Chord – Normal Attack
“Poco strums his guitarrón, sending forward bone-jarring sound waves. Enemies hit by the waves take damage.”
|Name||Attribute||Basic Damage||Range||Degree Coverage||Attack Speed||Super Attack Charge Amount|
|Power Chord||Wide Spreaded||660||7.0 Tiles||130 = 65.0°||2500 = 8.33 Tiles per Second||130 x 660 = 21.45%|
Encore – Super Attack
“Poco heals himself and all friends he can reach with his uplifting melody. Does not affect enemies.”
|Name||Attribute||Basic Heal Amount||Range||Degree Coverage||Attack Speed||Super Attack Charge Amount|
|Encore||Wide Spreaded, Heal||2100||28 = 9.33 Tiles||130 = 65.0°||5000 = 16.67 Tiles per Second||150 x 0 = 0|
“When Poco’s attack hits friendly Brawlers they now heal for 800 health.”
“Poco’s Super now also hits enemies, dealing 800 damage.”
Stats by Level
|Level||Health||Normal Attack (Damage)||Super (Heal Amount)|
Brawl Stars Poco Skin
Below is a list of all Poco’s skins.
Brawl Stars Poco Voice Lines
“Feel the power of music!”Start Of Battles Description.
“Let’s get this party started!”
“Give me a beat!”
“I’m stoked!”When In The Lead Description.
“I’m turning it up to eleven!”
“Poco goes loco!”
“Wow! Dude?”Once Hurt Description.
“Too bad man.”Getting A Kill Description.
“Wow! That sucks!”
“I’m bailing.”When Dying Description.
“Hey! You broke my guitar!”
“I got a bone to pick.”
“Musical mayhem!”When Using A Super Description.
“Lead guitar for the win!”
- Poco’s Da Capo! healing was increased to 800 (from 600).
- Poco’s Da Capo! healing was increased to 600 (from 500).
- His Screeching Solo damage was decreased to 800 (from 1000).
- Poco’s Screeching Solo damage was decreased to 1000 (from 1200).
- Poco’s Star Power Screeching Solo was added.
- Poco’s Super’s healing was increased to 2100 (from 1840).
- The Serenade Poco skin was released. It was featured as a Valentine’s Day skin.
- Poco’s Star Power heal was increased to 500 (from 400).
- He was remodeled.
- His attack animation was changed.
- Poco’s main attack damage was decreased to 660 (from 700).
- Poco’s main attack range was increased to 7.33 tiles (from 6.33).
- His main attack projectile speed was increased by 28%.
- His super projectile speed was increased by 92%.
- Poco’s reload speed was decreased to 1.6 seconds (from 1.8 seconds).
- Poco’s main attack damage was increased to 700 (from 640).
- His rarity was switched from Super Rare to Rare.
- Poco’s Star Power healing was increased to 400 (from 300).
- Poco’s health was increased to 3800 (from 3200).
- Poco gained his current Star Power.
- The health and damage statistics of all Brawlers were multiplied by 4.
- Also, rapid attacks with Poco are now properly registered.
- Poco’s main attack damage was increased to 160 (from 140).
- His Super’s healing was increased to 460 (from 400).
- Poco’s appearance was changed slightly.
- His rarity was switched from Rare to Super Rare.
- He no longer heals minions.
- His Super’s charge speed was increased (from 6 hits to 5 hits).
- Poco’s main attack damage was decreased to 140 (from 160).
- Poco’s attack range was decreased by 15%.
- His Super now passes through walls.
|Brawl Stars Guide & Wiki Navigation|
|Update Notes & Version History | Best Brawler Tier List|
|All Brawlers||Common||Shelly | Nita | Colt, Bull | Jessie | Brock | Dynamike | Bo | Tick | 8-Bit | Emz|
|Rare||El Primo | Barley | Poco | Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico | Darryl | Penny | Carl|
|Epic||Piper | Pam | Frank | Bibi | Bea|
|Mythic||Mortis | Tara | Gene | Max|
|Legendary||Spike | Crow | Leon | Sandy|
|All Events||Gem Grab | Showdown | Brawl Ball | Robo Rumble | Big Game | Heist | Boss Fight | Bounty | Lone Star | Takedown | Siege | Power Play|
|Items||All Items List|
|Gameplay||Skin List | Modifiers|
Source : © 2017 Supercell Oy. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site. Official Site.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.