Our Brawl Stars Gene Guide & Wiki features all of the information about his Skin, Star power, Voice lines, Attack, Stats, and Update note. If you want to see all brawlers list, check here : All Characters List & Stats.
Brawl Stars Gene Guide & Wiki
“Gene uses his magic lamp to shoot a splitting projectile. His super is a magical hand that grabs and pulls enemies close!”
- Rarity : Mythic Brawler
- Brawler Type : Support
- Movement speed : 720 = 2.4 Tiles per Second
- Reload Speed : 2.3s
- Code Name : HookDude
Smoke Blast – Normal Attack
“Gene shoots a solid ball of magical smoke from his lamp. If the ball doesn’t hit a target, it splits up and spreads the damage in a cone.”
|Name||Attribute||Basic Damage||Attack Range (Before Split / After Split)||Attack Speed||Super Attack Charge Amount|
|1000||17 = 5.67 Tiles / 17 = 5.67 Tiles||3200 = 10.67 Tiles per Second||130 x 1000 = 32.5%|
|Magic Blast||Direct Fire, Second Attack||6 Projectile Damage||Projectile Degree Coverage||Projectile Speed||Projectile Super Attack Charge Amount|
|166 for each||200 = 100°||3200 = 10.67 Tiles per Second||130 x 166 = 5.40% x 6|
Magic Hand – Super Attack
“Gene launches a magical hand from his lamp. If the hand hits an enemy, they get pulled back to Gene’s location!”
|Name||Attribute||Range||Attack Speed||Speed When Pull the Opponent|
|Magic Hand||Pull the opponent||23 = 7.67 Tiles||3200 = 10.67 Tiles per Second||2000 = 6.67 Tiles per Second|
“Gene heals all friendly Brawlers around him for 400 health per second.”
“When Gene’s Super is fully charged he does +300 damage with his attack.”
Stats by Level
|Level||Health||Normal Attack (Damage before Split)||Normal Attack (Damage after Split)|
Brawl Stars Gene Skin
Below is a list of all Gene’s skins.
Brawl Stars Gene Voice Lines
Gene laughsGeneral Description.
- Gene’s Magic Puffs healing was increased to 400 (from 300).
- Gene’s Magic Puffs healing was increased to 300 (from 200).
- The Pirate Gene skin was added.
- Gene’s second Star Power was renamed to Spirit Slap (from Pat on the Back) and had reworked.
- Gene’s Star Power Pat on the Back was added.
- Gene’s Super range was decreased to 7.66 tiles (from 9 tiles).
- His Super can now interrupt the healing process of the enemy being grabbed.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Gene to pull the Robot boss so that it got stuck in Boss Fight.
- Fixed a bug that caused Gene’s pull to stick enemies inside walls when pulling close to an indestructible wall.
- Fixed a bug that didn’t allow Gene to pull enemies with his Magic Hand while being poisoned by Crow.
- When a pulled enemy dies during the pull the hand no longer destroys the environment. When Gene is pulling a target with his Magic Hand the target cannot be pulled by another Gene.
- Quickfire now takes into account the added range from the projectile splitting.
- Gene’s Super was changed so that it can grab pets and turrets like Nita’s bear or Pam’s Healing Station.
- Gene’s Super was changed to no longer deal damage.
- His Super can travel through walls (breaking walls when pulling back a target), and charge 30% faster. The Super projectile size was also increased to 200 (from 150).
- Also, Gene’s Star Power healing effect is no longer shown to enemies and was increased to 200 health per second (from 100 per second).
- He was given voice-over lines.
- Gene was added to the game.
|Brawl Stars Guide & Wiki Navigation|
|Update Notes & Version History | Best Brawler Tier List|
|All Brawlers||Common||Shelly | Nita | Colt, Bull | Jessie | Brock | Dynamike | Bo | Tick | 8-Bit | Emz|
|Rare||El Primo | Barley | Poco | Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico | Darryl | Penny | Carl|
|Epic||Piper | Pam | Frank | Bibi | Bea|
|Mythic||Mortis | Tara | Gene | Max|
|Legendary||Spike | Crow | Leon | Sandy|
|All Events||Gem Grab | Showdown | Brawl Ball | Robo Rumble | Big Game | Heist | Boss Fight | Bounty | Lone Star | Takedown | Siege | Power Play|
|Items||All Items List|
|Gameplay||Skin List | Modifiers|
Source : © 2017 Supercell Oy. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site. Official Site.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.
The copyright of the contents on this site is on the Owwya.com and Owwya Youtube Channel. ⓒ Owwya.com. All rights reserved.