Our Brawl Stars Gadget List & Ranked features all of the information about Gadgets including its effect.
Brawl Stars Gadget List & Ranked
Brawl Stars Gadget List
- Shelly – Fast Forward : Shelly dashes ahead, skipping a few unnecessary steps!
- Shelly – Clay Pigeons : On activation, Shelly’s next main attack focuses the fire to a smaller area and increases the range.
- Nita – Bear Paws : Nita commands her bear to slam the ground, stunning all enemies within its reach.
- Nita – Faux Fur : For the next 3.0 seconds, Nita’s bear gets a 35% shield against damage.
- Colt – Speedloader : Colt instantly reloads 2 ammo.
- Colt – Silver Bullet : Colt’s next attack is one powerful shot that deals as much damage as 2 of his regular bullets, while going through obstacles and opponents alike.
- Bull – T-Bone Injector : Bull instantly rejuvenates himself for 1500 health.
- Bull – Stomper : Bull can interrupt his Super charge and slow all nearby opponents with a massive stomp for 1.5 seconds.
- Jessie – Spark Plug : Jessie triggers a shockwave from her turret, slowing down all enemies within its area of effect.
- Jessie – Recoil Spring : Scrappy’s attack speed is doubled for 5.0 seconds.
- Brock – Rocket Laces : Brock blasts the ground below him and propels himself into the air. The explosion deals 500 damage to nearby enemies.
- Brock – Rocket Fuel : Brock’s next attack is a mega rocket that is bigger, faster, explodes with a larger radius, destroys walls and deals 50% extra damage.
- Dynamike – Fidget Spinner : Dynamike spins furiously with increased movement speed and throws multiple sticks of dynamite around himself. Each dynamite deals 1200 damage to enemies.
- Dynamike – Satchel Charge : Once activated, the next main attack also stuns enemies for 1.5 seconds.
- Bo – Super Totem : Bo drops a totem that recharges his and any allies’ Supers within the area of effect.
- Bo – Tripwire : Bo triggers all of his mines after 1.5 seconds. During the delay the mines are completely undetected to opponents.
- Tick – Backup Mine : Tick makes a quick dash, leaving a single mine on the ground.
- 8-BIT – Cheat Cartridge : 8-BIT instantly teleports to his Damage Booster.
- 8-BIT – Extra Credits : 8-BIT’s next attack has the number of projectiles increased to 18.
- Emz – Friendzoner : Emz pushes back all enemies around her while also dealing 500 damage.
- El Primo – Suplex Supplement : El Primo grabs the closest enemy within his reach and flips them like a pancake over his broad shoulders.
- El Primo – Asteroid Belt : El Primo summons a small meteor to strike the nearest enemy. It deals 2000 damage and destroys walls.
- Barley – Sticky Syrup Mixer : Barley drops a sticky concoction that leaves a puddle, slowing down all enemies that makes contact with it.
- Barley – Herbal Tonic : Barley throws a healing potion at nearby allies that creates an area that heals for 500 health per second.
- Poco – Tuning Fork : Poco and all nearby allies heal 400 health per second for 5.0 seconds.
- Rosa – Grow Light : Rosa fertilizes the ground around her and bushes instantly grow to provide great cover.
- Rico – Multiball Launcher : Rico blasts waves of bouncy bullets in all directions.
- Darryl – Recoiling Rotator : Darryl spins around and sprays a barrage of shots in all directions. Each shot deals 400 damage and recharges his Super by 25% if it hits enemies!
- Darryl – Tar Barrel : Darryl creates a slowing area around himself for 5.0 seconds.
- Penny – Pocket Detonator : Penny blows her cannon! The explosion destroys walls and deals 1500 damage to nearby enemies.
- Penny – Captain’s Compass : Penny calls an artillery strike from her Cannon to her current location.
- Carl – Heat Ejector : Carl drops a trail of hot rocks behind his cart! The rocks deal 400 damage per second to enemies who step on them.
- Carl – Flying Hook : Carl’s next attack makes his pickaxe pull him to the farthest point of the attack.
- Jacky – Pneumatic Booster : Jacky gets a burst of energy and moves 20% faster for 3.0 seconds.
- Piper – Auto Aimer : Piper pops a defensive shot at the closest enemy, dealing 100 damage, while also pushing them back and slowing them down.
- Piper – Homemade Recipe : On activation, Piper’s next main attack will home in on enemies.
- Pam – Pulse Modulator : Pam triggers her turret to emit a pulse that heals allies inside the turret’s range, including herself, for 1200 health.
- Frank – Active Noise Canceling : Frank clears any disabling effect on himself, and momentarily becomes immune to stuns, slows and knockbacks.
- Bibi – Vitamin Booster : Bibi bats a bouncing ball of bubble gum that can go through enemies, and even hit the same target multiple times!
- Bea – Honey Molasses : Bea drops a beehive with a splash of sticky honey around it. The honey slows down enemies that step in it.
- Bea – Rattled Hive : Bea unleashes 3 angry bees that circle away from her, dealing more damage the further they go.
- Nani – Warp Blast : Nani detonates Peep and teleports to his last location.
- Edgar – Let’s Fly : Edgar’s Super charges faster, 525% for 4 seconds.
- Mortis – Combo Spinner : Mortis spins his shovel, hitting all enemies around himself for 1300 damage.
- Mortis – Survival Shovel : Mortis reloads faster for 4.0 seconds.
- Tara – Psychic Enhancer : Tara and her allies are able to see all enemies, even inside bushes, for 4.0 seconds.
- Gene – Lamp Blowout : All enemies close to Gene are instantly pushed back. Gene also restores 600 health.
- Max – Phase Shifter : Max dashes forward, and becomes immune to all damage from enemies while dashing.
- Max – Sneaky Sneakers : Max blinks back to a place of her choosing after 4.0 seconds delay, recovering any damage she received in the meantime.
- Mr. P – Service Bell : Mr. P buffs his current porter by increasing its damage by 150 and health by 1000.
- Sprout – Garden Mulcher : Sprout consumes a bush to restore 2000 health.
- Sprout – Transplant : Sprout destroys its current Hedge, but will instantly have its Super fully charged again.
- Byron – Shot In The Arm : Byron uses one of his shots to heal himself 800 per seconds for 3 seconds.
- Spike – Popping Pincushion : Spike shoots 3 waves of needles in all directions, dealing 520 damage per hit.
- Crow – Defense Booster : Crow gets a shield for 40% of incoming damage for 3.0 seconds.
- Crow – Slowing Toxin : All currently poisoned enemies are slowed for 5 seconds.
- Leon – Clone Projector : Leon creates an illusion of himself to confuse his enemies.
- Sandy – Sleep Stimulator : Sandy falls asleep for 2.0 seconds and his health is fully restored.
- Amber – Fire Starter : Amber runs fast for 3.0 seconds while spilling her fire fluid, which she can then ignite.
- Gale – Spring Ejector : Gale drops a bounce pad underfoot, launching friend and foe alike into the air.
- Surge – Power Surge : Surge overloads his circuits and teleports a short distance forward.
- Colette – Na-ah! : Colette’s next shot deals damage based on the opponent’s maximum health or doubles the damage against special targets.
- Lou – Ice Block : Lou shields himself with ice, becoming invulnerable for 1.0 seconds.
Brawl Stars Gadget Ranked
Which do you think is the best Gadget in Brawl Stars? Vote for the best Gadget you think of.
|Brawl Stars Guide & Wiki Navigation|
|Update Notes & Version History | Best Brawler Tier List|
|All Brawlers||Common||Shelly | Nita | Colt, Bull | Jessie | Brock | Dynamike | Bo | Tick | 8-Bit | Emz|
|Rare||El Primo | Barley | Poco | Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico | Darryl | Penny | Carl|
|Epic||Piper | Pam | Frank | Bibi | Bea|
|Mythic||Mortis | Tara | Gene | Max|
|Legendary||Spike | Crow | Leon | Sandy|
|All Events||Gem Grab | Showdown | Brawl Ball | Robo Rumble | Big Game | Heist | Boss Fight | Bounty | Lone Star | Takedown | Siege | Power Play|
|Items||All Items List|
|Gameplay||Skin List | Modifiers|
Source : © 2017 Supercell Oy. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site. Official Site.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.