Our Brawl Stars Event Guide & Wiki features all of the information about Event, Game Mode, and Map list.
What is Brawl Stars Event?
Brawl Stars Event is playable game modes in Brawl Stars. There are currently 11 game modes in Brawl Stars, where players can play their favorite events. Each events has different goals, so players have to think optimized strategies and brawlers for each event.
Ticket event is a game mode in which consume tickets. For this event, players can choose the reward when enter the game, and will get 2 tickets instead of 10 tokens in case of first enter. Also, some modes have a time limit. Bounty, Lone Star is for 2 minutes, Heist, Siege is for 2 minutes 30 seconds, and Brawl Ball is for 2 minutes 30 seconds (regular time) + 1 minute (extra time).
Brawl Stars Event & Game Modes List
Below is a table of all Brawl Stars Event (Game Mode) which are currently available.
|Brawl Stars Event|
|Gem Grab||Showdown||Brawl Ball|
|Big Game||Robo Rumble||Boss Fight|
How to unlock events
- Gem Grab : Default event.
- Showdown : 30 Trophies needed to unlock.
- Brawl Ball : 150 Trophies needed to unlock.
- Big Game, Robo Rumble, Boss Fight : These game modes are ‘Ticket Event’. 350 Trophies are needed to unlock.
- Heist, Bounty, Siege : These game modes are ‘Team Event’. 800 Trophies needed to unlock.
- Lone Star, Takedown : These game modes are ‘Solo Event’. 1,600 Trophies needed to unlock.
Below is a list of all Brawl Stars game mode map. You can see each map image by click the map name.
Terrain Features Explained
- Wall, Fence : It is a kind of wall. Howitzer attacks can attack beyond walls. These walls can be smashed with some Super Attacks, and once broken they will not reappear until the end of the game. Some terrain features have additional effects. For example, gems on the Gem Grab map glow when attacked, also, stones are splattered when destroyed.
- Bush : This is a bush that Brawler can hide. Outside the bush, the players can’t see the opponent’s Brawler hiding in the bush, but if players enter right next to or inside the bush, they can see inside the bush in 2×2 range. The bushes can be destroyed by some Super Attacks just like the walls, and once destroyed bushes will not grow again.
- Skull : Skulls appear on some maps and restrict Brawler’s movement. These can be broken through normal attacks. Skulls usually appear on Showdown Mode.
- Safe : It is a Safe that appears in Robo Rumble Mode and Heist Mode. It has 45,000 HP. Breaking or defending Safe is the goal. When it broke, gems will be poured out.
- TNT : Attacking TNT can cause the TNT to burst and blow up nearby terrain features and damage the enemy. Currently, TNT only appears in tutorials.
- Power Box : This is a box that appears in Showdown Mode. The box has 6,000 health, and if the box breaks, one Power Cube appears.
- Power Cube : Power Cube appears in Showdown Mode, Boss Fight Mode, and Takedown Mode. When brawlers get the cube, they gain 400 health and 10% increased damage for Normal Attack and Super Attack.
- Launch Pad : Added in January 2019 patch. When step on the launch pad, brawler will jump over the terrain feature and land on a specific location. It is not possible to use this pad continuously. It only appears on some maps, and it has some delay, and in the Siege Mode, the assembled robot will not jump over when it touches the launch pad. In the case of Takedown Mode, the robot can also jump over.
- Minecart : Added in April 2019 patch. It appears in the ‘Minecart Madness’ map of Gem Grab Mode. Minecart will spawn on the left side and go up, or the right side and go down. It will also move along the track at high speed and out of the map. All projectiles will be blocked, and if it hit the brawler, the brawler gets 2000 damage per cart.
|Brawl Stars Guide & Wiki Navigation|
|Update Notes & Version History | Best Brawler Tier List|
|All Brawlers||Common||Shelly | Nita | Colt, Bull | Jessie | Brock | Dynamike | Bo | Tick | 8-Bit | Emz|
|Rare||El Primo | Barley | Poco | Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico | Darryl | Penny | Carl|
|Epic||Piper | Pam | Frank | Bibi | Bea|
|Mythic||Mortis | Tara | Gene | Max|
|Legendary||Spike | Crow | Leon | Sandy|
|All Events||Gem Grab | Showdown | Brawl Ball | Robo Rumble | Big Game | Heist | Boss Fight | Bounty | Lone Star | Takedown | Siege | Power Play|
|Items||All Items List|
|Gameplay||Skin List | Modifiers|
Source : © 2017 Supercell Oy. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site. Official Site.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.