Our Brawl Stars Brock Guide & Wiki features all of the information about his Voice actor, Skin, Attack, Star power, Stats, and Update note. If you want to see all brawlers list, check here : All Characters List & Stats.
Brawl Stars Brock Guide & Wiki
“Brock fires a long-range, explosive rocket at enemies. His Super is a ballistic rocket barrage that destroys cover!”
“When Brock’s not lighting up the battle with rockets, he’s lighting up the dance floor with his smooth moves.”
- Rarity : Trophy Road Brawler
- Brawler Type : Sharpshooter
- Movement speed : 720 = 2.4 Tiles per Second
- Reload Speed : 2.1s
- Code Name : RocketGirl
Rockin’ Rocket – Normal Attack
“Brock lets fly with a single Rockin’ Rocket that really goes the distance.”
|Name||Attribute||Basic Damage||Range||Rocket Speed||Flame Coverage||Flame Duration||Super Attack Charge Amount|
|Rockin’ Rocket||Direct Fire, Explosion||1100||30 = 10.0 Tiles||3044 = 10.15 Tiles per Second||300 = 1.0 Tile||0.7s||100 x 1100 = 27.5%|
Rocket Rain – Super Attack
“Brock fires a rocket barrage that takes out enemies and obstacles. He only wants to see you bathing in the Rocket Rain!”
|Name||Attribute||Basic Damage / Rockets per Attack||Range||Rocket Speed||Flame Coverage||Flame Duration||Super Attack Charge Amount|
|Rocket Rain||Howitzer, Explosion, Break Wall||1040 / 9||25 = 8.33 Tiles||870 = 2.9 Tiles per Second||450 = 1.5 Tiles||0.7s||80 x 1040 = 20.8% x 9|
“The impact of Brock’s attack sets the ground on fire. Enemies in the area take 600 damage per second! Lasts for 2 seconds.”
Rocket No. Four
“Brock loads a fourth rocket into his launcher, increasing his ammo capacity (and discarding the thermos bottle he’s been keeping in his launcher’s #4 tube).”
Stats by Level
|Level||Health||Normal Attack (Damage)||Super Attack (Damage per rocket)|
Brawl Stars Brock Skin
Below is a list of all Brock’s skins.
Brawl Stars Brock Voice Lines
“Whew! Let’s go.”Start Of Battles Description.
“Gotta get that loot.”
“Let’s do this.”
“Time to move to the boom box groove.”
“It’s go time.”
“It’s time to level up.”
“Brock is OP!”When In The Lead Description.
“Brock don’t stop.”
“I’m on top of my game.”
“For real?”Once Hurt Description.
“Don’t do that.”
“Woah woah woah!”
“You gotta be kidding.”
“Oh no you didn’t.”
“Whew! Take the L.”Getting A Kill Description.
“Ooh, you got destroyed.”
“You, got rekt.”
“Ooh, I was lagging.”When Dying Description.
“Ooh, you’re so lucky!”
“Okay, okay, you got skills.”
“Bam. Brock got nerfed.”
“The box goes boom!”When Using A Super Description.
“Boom box baby!”
“Ah yeah, turning up the boom box!”
“Move those feet to the boom box beat!”
- Brock’s Incendiary damage was increased to 600 (from 500).
- Brock’s Incendiary damage was increased to 500 (from 400).
- Beach Brock’s projectile was changed that he now shoots shark-face rockets instead of regular rockets.
- Brock’s Incendiary damage was increased to 400 (from 300).
- Brock’s Star Power Rocket No. Four was added.
- The Hot Rod Brock skin was added.
- Brock’s animations were changed.
- Boom Box Brock and Lion Dance Brock were given different animations.
- The Lion Dance Brock skin was added.
- Brock’s Star Power was increased damage to 300 (from 240).
- He now has voice lines.
- The Boom Box Brock skin was added.
- Brock and Beach Brock were remodeled.
- Beach Brock is now 80 Gems.
- Brock’s main attack size was decreased by 33%.
- Brock’s main attack damage was increased to 1100 (from 1040).
- His main projectile size was increased.
- Brock’s Star Power damage was increased to 240 (from 160) per second.
- The health and damage statistics of all Brawlers were multiplied by 4.
- Also, Brock’s Super now generates 25% less charge towards the next Super.
- Brock’s health was increased to 700 (from 600).
- His main attack’s rocket speed was increased by 17%.
- Brock’s rarity was changed from Common to Rare.
- His reload time decreased to 2.1s (from 2.3s).
- His Super spread was made smaller.
- Brock’s main attack rocket speed was increased by 5%.
- Brock’s Super shoots a total of 9 rockets (from 6).
- His Super also has a bigger area of effect.
- Brock’s reload time was reduced by 8%.
|Brawl Stars Guide & Wiki Navigation|
|Update Notes & Version History | Best Brawler Tier List|
|All Brawlers||Common||Shelly | Nita | Colt, Bull | Jessie | Brock | Dynamike | Bo | Tick | 8-Bit | Emz|
|Rare||El Primo | Barley | Poco | Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico | Darryl | Penny | Carl|
|Epic||Piper | Pam | Frank | Bibi | Bea|
|Mythic||Mortis | Tara | Gene | Max|
|Legendary||Spike | Crow | Leon | Sandy|
|All Events||Gem Grab | Showdown | Brawl Ball | Robo Rumble | Big Game | Heist | Boss Fight | Bounty | Lone Star | Takedown | Siege | Power Play|
|Items||All Items List|
|Gameplay||Skin List | Modifiers|
Source : © 2017 Supercell Oy. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site. Official Site.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.