Our ‘Brawl Stars Boss Fight Mode Tips & Guide’ will walk you through all the information about the Boss Fight event, including rules, tips & strategy, best brawler, and maps.
What is Brawl Stars Boss Fight Mode(Event)?
Can you beat the formidable Boss Robot? Join forces with two teammates and take down this monster. You can get back in the fight as long as at least one of your teammates is standing. If everyone falls, it’s game over! Boss Fights increase in Challenge, from Normal all the way to Insane, every time you manage to beat the Boss.
In Brawl Stars Boss Fight Mode(Event), 3 players battle against a gigantic boss robot. With each win, the difficulty will increase in the next level, and a timer is shown to keep track of anger levels and to compare times with others. This mode(event) is an unranked mode, so Trophies cannot be earned or lost, and 1 Ticket is required to play the mode(event). If you are playing with teammates, the level is set to the lowest that the members of your team have reached.
Brawl Stars Boss Fight Mode(Event) is a mode where 3 players are teamed up to defeat Robo Boss. The Difficulties are Normal level, Hard level, Expert level, Master level, Insane I(1) ~ XVI(16) level in order. If you have failed to defeat the boss, you can try again on the same difficulty.
If you clear the boss, 30 token rewards will received for the normal level regardless of the time it takes, and 10 more for each subsequent difficulty. If you play again the difficulty that you cleared, no tickets are consumed and no token rewards are given. If you fail to defeat the boss, you will be rewarded with 15 tokens, regardless of difficulty.
3 Players have to gather as a team to defeat the boss. The player who died will be revived near another team member after 20 seconds. When respawn, there’s a summoning effect for 2 seconds, and some invincible time will be given afterwards. Players should use this time to focus on attacking the boss or move to a safe place. You can also use this invincibility time to block the laser attack. The game ends when all three players are not in the field. But, the brawler who is being resurrected(bubble), does not become a target, but it is considered as exist in the field.
Boss Abilities & Stats
Boss Abilities(Attack Patterns)
- Melee attack : The boss will attack any target that gets too close, dealing 800+ damage.
- Laser attack : The boss shoots a spread of lasers in quick succession that each deal 1200+ damage. After the Furious phase, the lasers can break walls, but stop. After the Enraged phase, the lasers break walls and keep going. The boss stops using the laser attack when the boss goes God mode phase.
- Rage : As the fight goes on, the boss becomes increasingly angry which increases the boss’ damage, movement speed, and the difficulty of dodging its attacks. The boss gets angry based on time.
- Rocket Attack : The boss shoots a rocket at the brawler who is closest to it, dealing 2000+ damage and destroying walls. The area where the rocket will impact is highlighted, and once the rocket hits, the area is engulfed in flames which deal damage over time to any brawler that stays in the area.
- Charge Attack : The boss dashes forward destroying walls and damaging any targets that it hits for 1200+ damage. The boss stops charging when the boss goes God mode phase.
- Mini Robots : Throughout the fight, smaller robots appear. These are the same types of robots as those that are seen in Robo Rumble.
|Level||Boss HP||New Abilities||Phase||Rewards|
|Normal||250,000||Melee attack, laser attack, summons regular robots found in Robo Rumble.||–||30 Tokens|
|Expert||350,000||Starts getting angry, does more damage, summons purple robots.||Angry Boss||50 Tokens|
|Master||400,000||Long-range Rocket.||–||60 Tokens|
|Insane||500,000||Starts getting furious, lasers break walls when furious and higher, drops Power Cubes, summons stronger minion robots.||Furious Boss||70 Tokens|
|Insane II||600,000||Starts getting enraged.||Enraged Boss||80 Tokens|
|Insane III+||700,000+||Now goes god mode.||God Mode Boss||90+ Tokens|
|Phase||Melee Attack||Laser Attack (per laser)||Charge||Long Ranged Rocket (Rocket / Burn)|
|Normal||800||1200||1200||2000 / 400|
|Angry||1000||1400||1400||2500 / 500|
|Furious||1200||1700||1700||3000 / 600|
|Enraged||1400||2000||2000||3500 / 700|
|God Mode||9400||N/A||N/A||4000 / 800|
- The boss robot gains more health and adds attack patterns as difficulty level goes up. Boss’ basic attacks are melee attack and laser attack. At ‘Hard’ difficulty and above, charge attack is added, and at ‘Master’ difficulty and above, rocket attack is added to the boss.
- After the game starts, the boss robot becomes more powerful every 100 seconds.
- At difficulty level ‘Expert’ or higher, a warning message ‘Angry Boss’ will appear at 1 minute 34 seconds, and the boss’ movement speed will become faster, and damage and attack pattern will be strengthened.
- At ‘Insane’ difficulty or higher, a warning message of ‘Furious Boss’ will appear at 3 minutes 14 seconds, and the laser attack will begin to destroy the wall as the attack pattern strengthens.
- At 4 minutes and 54 seconds, a warning message of ‘Enraged Boss’ will appear, and the boss’ movement speed becomes more faster, and the laser attack starts to break through the walls. From ‘Insane’ difficulty, the boss will drop the power cube which appears in Showdown mode.
- At 6 minutes and 34 seconds, the boss enters ‘God Mode’, which increases the speed of the boss and increases melee attack damage to 9400 tremendously. When the boss enters this state, you should think of it as a game over.
- At ‘Insane VI’ difficulty or higher, the boss has nearly one million health, so all brawlers have to be at the max level and fight as a perfect team to clear the boss.
Tips & Strategy
- Respawn time is 20 seconds instead of the normal 5, so it is important to stay alive.
- The Boss will always fire its lasers in a clockwise motion, so it is recommended to move counter-clockwise around the Boss if you can’t avoid them entirely.
- Try to deal as much damage as possible before the boss becomes angry.
- In Insane levels, one player(usually Colt with Slick Boots) should collect all of the Power Cubes.
- Players can know whether the boss is going to use the laser attack or the charge attack. If the boss makes some sounds, or it flashes three red lines around, it will fire the lasers. Otherwise, it will charge forward.
Brawl Stars Boss Fight Maps
Below is a list of all Brawl Stars Boss Fight Mode maps currently available in the game.
|Big Game Maps|
|Machine Zone||Metal Scrap||Danger Zone|
Brawl Stars Boss Fight Mode Best Brawler & Team
You can vote for the best Brawler for Boss Fight Mode(Event) in Brawl Stars. Who do you think is the best Brawler for Boss Fight Mode(Event). The result can be checked after vote.
|Brawl Stars Guide & Wiki Navigation|
|Update Notes & Version History | Best Brawler Tier List|
|All Brawlers||Common||Shelly | Nita | Colt, Bull | Jessie | Brock | Dynamike | Bo | Tick | 8-Bit | Emz|
|Rare||El Primo | Barley | Poco | Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico | Darryl | Penny | Carl|
|Epic||Piper | Pam | Frank | Bibi | Bea|
|Mythic||Mortis | Tara | Gene | Max|
|Legendary||Spike | Crow | Leon | Sandy|
|All Events||Gem Grab | Showdown | Brawl Ball | Robo Rumble | Big Game | Heist | Boss Fight | Bounty | Lone Star | Takedown | Siege | Power Play|
|Items||All Items List|
|Gameplay||Skin List | Modifiers|
Source : © 2017 Supercell Oy. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site. Official Site.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.