Our Brawl Stars Bo Guide & Wiki features all of the information about his Skin, Star power, Voice lines, Attack, Stats, and Update note. If you want to see all brawlers list, check here : All Characters List & Stats.
Brawl Stars Bo Guide & Wiki
“Bo the Eagle Hunter is the greatest bowman the Tribes have ever known. His arrows are simply explosive!”
“Bo fires three explosive arrows toward his targets. His Super ability places a trio of hidden, explosive mines on the ground!”
- Rarity : Trophy Road Brawler
- Brawler Type : Fighter
- Movement speed : 720 = 2.4 Tiles per Second
- Reload Speed : 1.7s
- Code Name : BowDude
- Voice actor : Brian Stivale
Eagle-Eyed – Normal Attack
“Bo releases a trio of exploding arrows, tearing up enemies like an eagle’s talons.”
|Name||Attribute||Basic Damage / Arrow per attack||Range||Degree Coverage||Arrow Speed||Explosion Coverage||Super Attack Charge Amount|
|Eagle-Eyed||Direct Fire, Explosion||520 / 3||26 = 8.67 Tiles||30 = 15.0°||2609 = 8.70 Tiles per Second||300 = 1.0 Tile||77 x 520 = 10.01% x 3|
Catch a Fox – Super Attack
“Bo hides explosive traps in the ground. When triggered by an enemy, the traps explode after a short delay, knocking back and damaging enemies.”
|Name||Attribute||Basic Damage / Traps per attack||Range||Trap Speed||Explosion Coverage||Explosion Delay Time||Super Attack Charge Amount|
|Catch a Fox||Howitzer, Explosion, Break Wall, Knockback||1440 / 3||26 = 8.67 Tiles||2391 = 7.97 Tiles per Second||600 = 2.0 Tiles||1.15s||95 x 1440 = 34.2 % x 3|
“Bo spots enemies hidden in bushes from 150% longer distance than normally.”
Snare a Bear
“Instead of a knockback, Bo’s traps now stun the enemy for 2.0 seconds!”
Stats by Level
|Level||Health||Normal Attack (Damage per arrow)||Super Attack (Damage per trap)|
Brawl Stars Bo Skin
Below is a list of all Bo’s skins.
Brawl Stars Bo Voice Lines
“Live strong, as the mountains.”Start Of Battles Description.
“I fight for my ancestors.”
“I am guided by the spirits.”
“We must fight for peace!”
“Patience is the key.”When In The Lead Description.
The weakness of the enemy makes our strength.”
“I have been blessed by the spirits.”
“The wind speaks to me.”
Bo whimpersOnce Hurt Description.
“May you find peace.”Getting A Kill Description.
“Let your spirit soar.”
“There is no death, only a change of worlds.”
“Day and night cannot dwell together.”
“The spirits are calling my name.”When Dying Description.
“I am one with nature.”
“There is no end, only new beginnings.”
“There is much, to learn.”
Bo shoutsWhen Attacking Description.
“Fly, like an eagle!”When Using A Super Description.
“My aim is true.”
“My mind is clear.”
“One breath, one shot.”
- Bo’s Super now deploy the mines in a fixed pattern.
- Bo’s Circling Eagle vision was increased to 3 tiles (from 2 tiles).
- Bo’s Star Power Snare a Bear was added.
- The Mecha Bo skin was added.
- Gold and Light Mecha Bo skins were added.
- Bo’s main attack damage was increased to 520 (from 500).
- The number of hits necessary to charge his Super was decreased to 10 (from 11).
- Bo was remodeled.
- Bo’s main attack damage was increased to 500 (from 480).
- Bo’s Star Power was decreased to 4 tiles (from 6 tiles).
- His main attack damage was increased to 480 (from 420).
- He now has voice lines.
- Bo’s main attack damage was increased to 420 (from 400).
- Bo’s rarity was changed to Common (from Super Rare).
- Bo’s main attack size was increased by 40%.
- Bo’s mines explosion delay was decreased to 1.15 seconds (from 1.3 seconds).
- Bo’s health was increased to 3600 (from 3200).
- Bo’s Star Power vision was increased to 6 tiles (from 5 tiles).
- The health and damage statistics of all Brawlers were multiplied by 4.
- Bo’s mines’ damage was increased to 1440 (from 1200).
- They once again have a pushback effect.
- Bo’s main attack damage was increased to 100 (from 80).
- His health was decreased to 800 (from 900).
- In addition, his Super now deployed 3 mines (from 4) and its mines no longer had a pushback effect.
- Bo’s rarity was changed to Super Rare (from Epic).
- His Super now deployed 4 mines (from 3).
- The radius of the mines was made to look visually larger.
- Bo’s reload time was decreased to 1.7s (from 2s).
- Bo’s health was increased to 900 (from 800).
- Bo’s reload time was made 13% faster.
|Brawl Stars Guide & Wiki Navigation|
|Update Notes & Version History | Best Brawler Tier List|
|All Brawlers||Common||Shelly | Nita | Colt, Bull | Jessie | Brock | Dynamike | Bo | Tick | 8-Bit | Emz|
|Rare||El Primo | Barley | Poco | Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico | Darryl | Penny | Carl|
|Epic||Piper | Pam | Frank | Bibi | Bea|
|Mythic||Mortis | Tara | Gene | Max|
|Legendary||Spike | Crow | Leon | Sandy|
|All Events||Gem Grab | Showdown | Brawl Ball | Robo Rumble | Big Game | Heist | Boss Fight | Bounty | Lone Star | Takedown | Siege | Power Play|
|Items||All Items List|
|Gameplay||Skin List | Modifiers|
Source : © 2017 Supercell Oy. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site. Official Site.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.