Our ‘Brawl Stars Big Game Mode Tips & Guide’ will walk you through all the information about the Brawl Ball event, including rules, tips & strategy, best brawler, and maps.
What is Brawl Stars Big Game Mode(Event)?
Five players attempt to defeat one player’s BIG BRAWLER.
As the BIG BRAWLER, you’ll have a massive power advantage, and a huge amount of health that drains slowly. Defy the hunters and stay in the game as long as you can!
As one of the five hunters, you’ll need to work together with your team to take down the BIG BRAWLER as fast as possible!
Defeat the BIG BRAWLER as quickly as possible
You are the BIG BRAWLER! Survive as long as possible!
Brawl Stars Big Game Mode(Event) is a game mode in which 5 players fight a player acting as one Boss Brawler. This is an unranked mode, so Trophies cannot be earned or lost, and Tickets are required to play the event.
In this mode, one of the six players is determined to be a boss. The Boss have very high health and have improved damage output, but self-heal abilities have been removed. Also, the boss has a health decay that removes a couple hundred health every second. The brawler’s voice, turned into a boss, is modulated very low and slow.
The goal of the player acting as a boss is to survive as long as possible. On the other hand, the goal of the five players except the boss is to defeat the boss as soon as possible. Considering the health decay, if the boss survives without any damage from the remaining 5 players, the maximum survival time for the boss is about 5 minutes.
This mode has a ‘Criterion Time’ which determines which side wins. ‘Criterion Time’ is 128 seconds (2 minutes 8 seconds). If you kill a boss before 128 seconds (2 minutes 8 seconds), the team of 5 wins, but if you kill a boss after 128 seconds (2 minutes 8 seconds), the boss wins. ‘Boss win’ does not mean that five players won’t receive any token rewards. If the boss wins, the token rewards for the five players will be reduced. The more detailed description about this token rewards will be provided further below. In summary, the boss is rewarded with tokens for the amount of time the boss has survived, and the five-member team gets token rewards based on the time they defeat the boss.
In Big Game Mode(Event), you can’t team up and play with your friends. Only solo (random) matching is possible.
A bit of mathematics is needed to understand the rewards of Big Game Mode (Event). As mentioned earlier, five-member team players receive token rewards based on the time they defeat the boss. The boss get token rewards based on how long have survived. At this point, we have to look at the formula for calculating the amount of rewards a boss will receive.
In short, the reward for the boss player is 40 tokens minus the reward for the five-member team players. This can be expressed as a formula in the below.
- Rewards for the boss player = 40 Tokens – Number of tokens rewarded for five-member team players
As you can see from the above formula, the reward the boss will receive depends on the number of tokens that the five-member team players will receive. The number of tokens that 5 players will receive depends on which section does the boss defeated time belongs to the ‘Criterion Time Range’. The process of calculating this can be a bit complicated. We will explain to you as easily as we can.
Token rewards based on the Criterion Time Range for 5 players are as follows.
- Criterion Time Range : 118 seconds to 127 seconds (1 minute 58 seconds to 2 minutes 7 seconds)
- Rewards for 5 players when defeating the boss within Criterion Time Range : 20 tokens
- 127 seconds (2 minutes, 7 seconds) is a Maginot line that the five-player player can win.
- If you kill the boss within 118 seconds (1 minute 58 seconds), the faster you kill the boss, the more token rewards you can earn.
- If you kill the boss after 128 seconds (2 minutes 8 seconds), the later you kill the boss, the less token reward you get.
|Time||Boss kill time ≤ 118s||118s ~ 127s (Criterion Time Range)||128s ≤ Boss kill time|
|Rewards||+1 token by -10 seconds interval||20 Tokens||-1 token by +10 seconds interval|
|Description||5 players win||5 players win||Boss win|
Tips & Strategy
- For players who act as a boss, the longer they survive, the more tokens they earn. These players can also take the strategy of running away without fighting.
- For five players except for the boss player, it is effective to attack the boss from all sides. If they attack from all sides, the boss will be harder to attack them.
- If the boss is a single-target attacker, it’s a good idea for five players to join forces to attack at once. This is because single-target attackers will have difficulty dealing with multiple Brawlers at once. If you attack these types of bosses individually, it will only result in a higher chance of the boss surviving longer.
Brawl Stars Big Game Maps
Below is a list of all Brawl Stars Big Game Mode maps currently available in the game.
|Big Game Maps|
|Hunting Party||Table Flip|
Brawl Stars Big Game Mode Best Brawler
You can vote for the best Brawler for Big Game Mode(Event) in Brawl Stars. Who do you think is the best Brawler for Big Game Mode(Event). The result can be checked after vote.
|Brawl Stars Guide & Wiki Navigation|
|Update Notes & Version History | Best Brawler Tier List|
|All Brawlers||Common||Shelly | Nita | Colt, Bull | Jessie | Brock | Dynamike | Bo | Tick | 8-Bit | Emz|
|Rare||El Primo | Barley | Poco | Rosa|
|Super Rare||Rico | Darryl | Penny | Carl|
|Epic||Piper | Pam | Frank | Bibi | Bea|
|Mythic||Mortis | Tara | Gene | Max|
|Legendary||Spike | Crow | Leon | Sandy|
|All Events||Gem Grab | Showdown | Brawl Ball | Robo Rumble | Big Game | Heist | Boss Fight | Bounty | Lone Star | Takedown | Siege | Power Play|
|Items||All Items List|
|Gameplay||Skin List | Modifiers|
Source : © 2017 Supercell Oy. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site. Official Site.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.