Bloodstained Ritual of the Night Valefar Boss No.123 – location, shard
In this page, we will guide all information about the Valefar : Bloodstained Ritual of The Night (RotN) Demon No.123. The below includes the enemy demon’s stats, resist, shard, drop item, spawn location, and more. If you want to see all enemy demons in this game, check this link : Bloodstained RotN All Enemies & Bosses List.
Valefar Stats & Location : Bloodstained Ritual of the Night(RotN) Demon No.123
A demon who draws power from coin. His fortune has waned of late.In game Description.
Valefar is a demon that gathers human greed and represents it as a shining treasure. The below is the list of its attacks.
- Live Ingot : He summons the souls of greedy people in the form of Golden Golems and Golden Mortes.
- El Dorado : If Valefar loses, he will lose his ability to command coins and pour them out to players.
- Millionaire : This boss will try to crush the player with piles of coins from one side of the screen.
- Gold Carpet : He tries to crush the player with both hands, aiming his position before stopping the attack. This creates a coin shockwave that players can use to reach the head.
Valefar Stats & Resist Chart
- Demon number : 123.
- Level : 40
- HP : 3000
- EXP : 4009
Valefar Spawn Location
This enemy can be found in 1 location(s).
- Den of Behemoths
Valefar Shard & Drop Item : Bloodstained Ritual of the Night(RotN) Demons No.123
- Shard Effect : Weaponize 1% of your total gold and throw it in the designated direction.
- Type : Directional.
Valefar Obtainable Item & Drop Rate
|Drop Item||Drop Rate|
Source : Copyright 2019. Developed by ArtPlay, Inc / Published by 505 Games, S.p.A. All rights reserved. Bloodstained Ritual of The Night is a trademark of ArtPlay, Inc. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site. Official Webite.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.