Our Archero Hero Evolution Guide & Wiki will guide you all information about Hero Evolution, including Hero Shards, Evolution Chips, and Soulstone.
Archero Hero Evolution Guide & Wiki
We prepared some detailed information about this feature, so feel free to check them out.
What is Archero Hero Evolution?
Archero Hero Evolution is a new upgrade system for hero which was added in 2.3.0 update version. This new feature is similar to leveling heroes, but acts as a separate system that works alongside leveling.
In the past, the way to strengthen a hero was mainly limited to leveling up. However, with the introduction of a new system called Hero Evolution, players can now make their heroes (characters) become even more powerful than before. This feature not only gives your character additional stats but also unique perks.
How does Hero Evolution work?
We will now introduce you how to use this feature. To be honest, It might be difficult to understand at once for players who use this feature first time.
1. As you can see in the image, there is an ‘Evolution’ Tap right next to the upgrade Tap. From here, you can unlock some stats and unique perks for hero.
2. Secondly, you will see some sliver star icon in the ‘unlock stats’ section. There are 1-star icon from 7-star icon. Simply to say, this means you can evolve your hero(character) 7 times.
3. Each time you evolve, your hero(character) will get additional stats and perks.
4. Hero Evolution follows below three steps.
- 4-1. Firstly, this feature becomes available upon reaching level 30 with each individual hero. So, make sure to level up first.
- 4-2. Secondly, before you evolving your hero to a new star level, you first must fill a hero’s evolution bar. Filling the evolution bar requires Evolution Chips and Coins.
- 4-3. If you finished filling the evolution bar, you need another currency. From this time, you need Hero Shards and Coins in order to reach a new star level.
About Additional Stats and Perks
We want to explain more about additional stats and perks which you can get from this system.
1. Filling the evolution bar also gives you additional stats, though less than a star level.
2. Evolving to a new star level not only gives you a total stats but also unique hero perks, perks that affect how much you earn from Hero Patrol, and even All Heroes perks.
- Upgrades to that hero’s special ability
- Additional rewards from Hero Patrols
- Upgrades that enhance your spirits
- Perks that benefit all heroes.
Currencies used in Evolution
As we mentioned above, you need three types of currencies for Hero Evolution.
- Coins : Coins are always needed throughout the whole process.
- Evolution Chip : This is new kind of currency which have been added in 2.3.0 update. Evolution Chips are used to fill a hero’s evolution bar.
- Hero Shard : This is new kind of currency which have been added in 2.3.0 update. Hero Shards are used to reach a new star level.
How to get or where to farm the Evolution Chips and Hero Shards?
You need both Hero Shards for a specific hero and evolution chips which are used on any hero, to evolve your heroes(characters).
Evolution Chips are relatively easy to get. Chips are can be earned by :
- Drops in normal mode
- Drops in hero mode
- Drops in the ‘Desert Ghost’ event
The real matter is Hero Shards. These aren’t quite as easy to earn.
- A rotating daily offer for gems
- ‘Desert Ghost’ event store in the rewards section, purchasable through soulstones
Source : © 2018 HABBY PTE. LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site. Official Website.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.