Our Archero Chapter 9 Guide walk you through all the bosses and monsters appear in the game.
Archero Chapter 9 Stage Guide : Frozen Pinnacle
“The wind is howling. Beware of the deep snow and the extreme cold.”
Archero Chapter 9 is called ‘Frozen Pinnacle’. This is the 9th chapter in Archero. ‘Frozen Pinnacle’ consists of 50 stages. In most cases, enemies appear on each stage, however, every stage ending in 5 (5, 15, 25, 35, and 45 stage) will have a room with only an Angel. Also in stage 9, 19, 29 and 39, a treasure chest that drops a huge amount of coins(golds), exp and red hearts will appear. There will be no treasure chest in stage 49, but regular enemies will appear.
- Weapon : As a weapon, Death Scythe is recommended. The reason is its knock back ability will give you some time to avoid monsters and bosses ranged attacks.
- Armor & Ring : As an armor and ring, Vest of Dexterity and Serpent Ring (at least Rare tier) are recommended. Their Dodge effect will help you to avoid from hell of projectiles.
Chapter 9 Abilities Tier List
- SSS tier : Multishot, Front Arrow + 1, Rage, Extra Life
- SS tier : Invincibility Star, Slow Projectile, Wingman, Dodge Master, Agility, Ricochet
- S tier : Piercing Shot, Bouncy Wall, Diagonal Arrows, Attack Boost (Major), Attack Speed Boost (Major), HP Boost, Crit Master (Major)
- A tier : Rear Arrow + 1, Bolt, Poison Touch, Blaze, Shield Guard, Headshot, Fire Strike, Toxic Strike, Bolt Strike, Fury
- B tier : Side Arrows + 1, Freeze, Bloodthirst, Fire Circle, Poison Circle, Holy Touch, Frost Strike
- C tier : Strong Heart, Ice Circle, Bolt Circle, Fire Sword, Poison Sword, Shadow Clone, Summon One-Eyed Bat, Grace
- D tier : Death Bomb, Death Nova, Ice Sword, Bolt Sword, Chilling Blast
- E tier : Smart, Through The Wall, Spirit Front Arrow, Spirit Multi shot, Spirit – Blaze, Spirit – Freeze, Spirit – Poisoned Touch, Spirit – Bolt
- F tier : Spirit Attack Speed Boost, Spirit Crit Boost, Spirit Attack Boost, Spirit Diagonal Arrow +1, Water Walker, Blazing Meteor, Frost Meteor, Toxic Meteor, Bolt Meteor
Archero Chapter 9 All Monsters Tips & Guide
In Archero Chapter 9, new types of monsters will appear. There are approximately 8 different types of monsters. The important thing is that there is no fixed name for the monsters. Therefore, we have described them in terms of what is commonly called.
- Black Rounded Wooly Bat : This monster looks so weird that we can’t even know how to call it. Its behavior is even more weird. It just flies over walls and bounces around the screen, and sometimes, it moves along the wall… This bat split into two smaller version of itself when killed.
- Blue Worm : These monsters can burrow under the ground. Also, if they come out of the ground, shoot 3 small red projectiles in a fan shaped formation at you. They don’t deal collision damage.
- Ice Spirit : Ice spirits are similar to fire spirits. This floating monsters will shoot 2 fast ice spikes in a row.
- Blue Orb Ground Turret : This stationary turret will fire slow moving blue glowing orbs outward continuously. These small projectiles are shoot out one by one in clockwise order.
- Giant Blue Living Bomb : They are bigger and upgraded version of normal Living Bomb. They shoot a bomb that moves slowly towards you and when it hits the ground, it splits into 4 small projectiles(ice balls) which travels into four directions (up, down, left, and right).
- Ice Three Hands : This is new type of monster appear in this chapter. It is stationary and shoots 3 small red projectiles in the direction of where the hand is facing. Walls will absorb its attack.
- Ice Golem : Ice Golems shoot a fan of 6 ice balls (small blue projectiles) that radiate outwards. The projectiles will slow your movement speed when hit, so avoid as much as possible. Also, since the projectiles radiate outwards, stay as far away as possible from the monsters to make more gaps between the projectiles.
- Ice Mage : Ice Mage is similar to other mages in previous chapters. These monsters will fire ice ball (small blue projectile) which disappears after travelling certain distance. The Ice ball (small blue projectile) can bounce against walls.
Archero Chapter 9 All Bosses Tips & Guide
There are 5 Bosses in Archero Chapter 9, and each Boss appears at every 10th stage (stage 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50). These five bosses consist of 4 random bosses and 1 final boss. All chapter 9 boss : Giant Blue Worm, Giant Blue Living Bomb, Giant Blue Dragonfly, Giant Red Ice Spirit / final boss : Ice Angel.
Giant Blue Worm (Blue Snake)
Giant Blue Worm is bigger version of normal blue one, and pretty much similar with other worm boss in previous chapters. The boss can burrow underground and reappears somewhere in the map. Its main attack is long ranged attack, which fires 9 red projectiles in a fan shaped area. It can also summon 2 normal version of blue worms, maximum of 4 at a given time. There is no collision damage on this boss, so just avoid those projectiles and focus on killing small worms first.
Giant Blue Living Bomb
This boss is a bigger version of a normal blue living bomb. The Giant Blue Living Bomb will plant approximately 4 mines that explodes across 4 tiles. The mines are exploded in straight directions (up, down, left, and right), so one way to avoid them easier is position yourself in diagonally. The another attack is ranged attack, that throws 5 bombs with decent AOE that deals huge damage. When you see the boss throws the bomb, avoid and pause(attack), avoid and pause(attack), and just repeat this until the attack is end.
Giant Blue Dragonfly
This boss fires random projectiles (ice rocks) at around 7 every burst. Each projectile(ice rock) explodes into 4 diagonal tinier projectiles(smaller ice rock) when it lands on the ground. The dragonfly boss moves slow and quite easy to deal with. Just position your self straight or stand next to the rocks.
Giant Red Ice Spirit
Giant Red Ice Spirit Boss looks like a Fire Spirit as it is colored red, but uses ice shard attack. The boss will shoot ice shards as main attack, and will fire 2 large slow-moving blue ball projectiles that releases 2 smaller quick-moving blue ball projectiles to the side. This is pretty easy type boss, so just keep your distance from those projectiles.
Final Boss : Ice Angel
The Ice Angel is the final boss in Archero chapter 9. This winged icy statue releases ice balls(blue projectiles) as its main attack. Also, it can throw an icy wall from the ground towards you. The final boss will be tricky because it can randomly teleport around the map. So you have to keep run and circle around the map.
Source : © 2018 HABBY PTE. LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site. Official Website.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.