Our Archero Chapter 8 Guide walk you through all the bosses and monsters appear in the game.
Archero Chapter 8 Stage Guide : Silent Expanse
“Dangers are lurking beneath this silent expanse.”
Archero Chapter 8 is called ‘Silent Expanse’. This is the 8th chapter in Archero. ‘Silent Expanse’ consists of 50 stages. In most cases, enemies appear on each stage, however, every stage ending in 5 (5, 15, 25, 35, and 45 stage) will have a room with only an Angel. Also in stage 9, 19, 29 and 39, a treasure chest that drops a huge amount of coins(golds), exp and red hearts will appear. There will be no treasure chest in stage 49, but regular enemies will appear.
Chapter 8 is literally a ‘Hell of projectile’. Therefore, it is recommended to watch your character carefully, because it will make you much easier to avoid all those attacks.
- Weapon : As a weapon, Death Scythe is recommended. Death Scythe is one of the strongest weapon in the game. Its has head-shot ability, and its strong knock back ability is very useful in chapter 8.
- Armor : As an armor, Vest of Dexterity is recommended. Its base effect ‘Dodge + 7%’ will help you to avoid from massive amount of projectiles.
- Ring : As a ring, Serpent Ring, at least Rare tier, is recommended. Rare tier Serpent Ring has ‘Dodge + 7%’ as base effect, and this ability will help you to avoid from taking huge damage just like Vest of Dexterity.
Archero Chapter 8 Abilities Tier List
- SSS tier : Multishot, Ricochet, Front Arrow + 1, Rage, Extra Life
- SS tier : Invincibility Star, Slow Projectile, Wingman, Dodge Master, Agility
- S tier : Piercing Shot, Diagonal Arrows, Bouncy Wall, Attack Boost (Major), Attack Speed Boost (Major), HP Boost, Crit Master (Major)
- A tier : Rear Arrow + 1, Bolt, Poison Touch, Blaze, Shield Guard, Headshot, Fire Strike, Toxic Strike, Bolt Strike, Fury
- B tier : Side Arrows + 1, Freeze, Bloodthirst, Fire Circle, Poison Circle, Holy Touch, Frost Strike
- C tier : Strong Heart, Ice Circle, Bolt Circle, Fire Sword, Poison Sword, Shadow Clone, Summon One-Eyed Bat, Grace
- D tier : Death Bomb, Death Nova, Ice Sword, Bolt Sword, Chilling Blast
- E tier : Smart, Through The Wall, Spirit Front Arrow, Spirit Multi shot, Spirit – Blaze, Spirit – Freeze, Spirit – Poisoned Touch, Spirit – Bolt
- F tier : Spirit Attack Speed Boost, Spirit Crit Boost, Spirit Attack Boost, Spirit Diagonal Arrow +1, Water Walker
Archero Chapter 8 All Monsters Tips & Guide
Like other chapters, In Archero Chapter 8, the monsters from previous chapters will reappear. So, some monster’s description may be the same as previous chapters. There are approximately 16 different types of monsters. The important thing is that there is no fixed name for the monsters. Therefore, we have described them in terms of what is commonly called.
- Bee : The bees will hover over to you slowly and deals collision damage. Also, they can fly over obstacles.
- Red-Winged Bat : Same as Chapter 1. An upgraded version of Green-Winged Bat. Red-Winged Bat is faster than Green-Winged Bat. It goes over obstacles.
- Brown Wolf : Same as Chapter 5. Same as the Gray Wolf but moves slightly more aggressively, and also rush around the map.
- Red Slime (Red Blob) : Same as Chapter 1. Upgraded version of Green Slime. Red Slime is slightly faster than Green Slime. They also release 2 green slime when they die.
- Green Slime (Blue Blob) : They dash randomly in unpredictable directions. Since they move in all directions, it is important to maintain distance from them.
- White Skull : Same as Chapter 1. These monsters move slowly and follow you. However, because they are slow, if you keep your distance, you can deal with them easily.
- Yellow Skull : Same as Chapter 1. Upgraded version of White Skulls. These skeletons will release two White Skulls when they die. Also, They are slow just like White Skulls. So, if you keep your distance, you can deal with them easily.
- Red Archer : Same as Chapter 1. Red Archer is similar to Green Archer. However, they are an upgrade version of Green Archer. They have a “Bouncy Wall” ability. Therefore, if their arrow hits the wall, the arrow may bounce off. This is indicated by a red line.
- Big Blue Blob : They fire blue projectiles that spawn Green Slime(also called Blue Slime) after hitting the ground. They do not directly aim at you.
- Walking Plant (Aka Peashooter) : This plant fires 3 projectiles in your general direction, not aimed directly. It can also walk around.
- Purple Plant with Green Vines : Same as Chapter 1. They are upgraded version of Purple Plant with Blue Vines. They shoot 2 lobbed projectile to you.
- Blue Tree Stump : Same as Chapter 1. Same as Green Tree Stump but shoots projectiles in 8 directions after bouncing.
- White Living Bomb : Same as Chapter 1. These monsters lob bombs at you. They can throw bombs quite far. So, you have to be far enough away to avoid their bombs.
- Blue Living Bomb : Same as Chapter 1. Upgraded version of White Living Bomb. They lob 3 bombs at you.
- Blue Rock Golem : Same as Chapter 1. Upgraded version of White Rock Golems. They throw 5 stones at you.
- Scarecrow : These monsters jump around in short distances and shoot 4-directional projectiles the curves in trajectory. The Scarecrows are really annoying as the projectiles are fast. The best way to deal with them is just stay away as far as you can.
- Blue Scarecrow : The Blue Scarecrow is same as normal Scarecrow, but fires 8-directional counter clockwise curved projectiles.
Archero Chapter 8 All Bosses Tips & Guide
There are 5 Bosses in Archero Chapter 8, and each Boss appears at every 10th stage (stage 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50). These five bosses consist of 4 stage Bosses and 1 final Boss. All chapter 8 boss : Giant Bee, Giant Scarecrow, Red Round Fire Dragon x2, Purple Round Laser Dragon / final boss : Giant White Mace Skeleton.
Purple Round Laser Dragon
This Purple Round Laser Dragon will fire 2 orbs that releases lasers in 4 directions. The orbs charge like a one eyed laser bat, and not only its laser but also the orbs itself deals damage to you.
It is giant version of normal bees. The boss will attack in three ways. Firstly, it will fire small red projectiles in 3 straight lines. Secondly, it will fire small red projectiles in 8 straight lines. Lastly, it will spawn bees in all four corners of the map. It is pretty easy to deal with, so all you have to do is just keep your distance and watch your character carefully to avoid projectiles.
This boss is a bigger version of normal Scarecrow and very similar to the chapter 7 boss. Same as chapter 7, the boss will summon 2 moving or stationary pumpkins that shoot 4 curved projectiles, and will fire 8 curved diagonal projectiles. To defeat Giant Scarecrow easily, keep your distance and stay along side of the map, do not full dodge motion but just short taps.
Red Round Fire Dragon x2
Red Round Fire Dragon is one of the hardest boss in Archero chapter 8. They shoot small fire ball projectiles in two different patterns. Firstly, they shoots fire ball projectiles in a fan shaped formation with 1 or 2 shots each. Secondly, they shoot a 5 fire ball barrage forward. All these fire ball projectiles are disappear when they hit the wall for the third time. To cheese this boss, watch your character carefully and try to take down one first if possible.
Final Boss : Giant White Mace Skeleton
The Giant White Mace Skeleton is the final boss in Archero chapter 8. The skeleton will jump or ground smash attack if you’re too far from it. It will also throw blazed bomb that leave a big fire hazard wherever it drops. Finally, it will do short ranged dash and swing its spiked mace if you’re close. The best way to deal with this boss is run around in a small circle, just enough that you don’t get damaged. Do not get too far from it, because of you do, you will get the long ranged attacks including bomb attack.
Source : © 2018 HABBY PTE. LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site. Official Website.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.