Archero Chapter 6 Boss & Monsters Guide – Final Boss Tips
This guide provides information about Archero chapter 6. In this article, we will explain all the bosses and monsters that appear in Archero chapter 6. So, read this ‘Archero Chapter 6 Boss & Monsters Guide – Final Boss Tips’ and get help to clear all 20 stages.
Archero Chapter 6 Stage Information : Cave of Bones
“The desert is actually the home of many mysterious monsters.”
Archero Chapter 6 is called ‘ Cave of bones ‘. This is the sixth chapter in Archero. This map does not have a bunch of bones on the map like its name. Instead, it looks like a desert. Archero Chapter 6 : Cave of bones consists of 20 stages. In most cases, enemies appear on each stage. However, there are special stages. In stage 2, 4, 7, 9, 12, 14, 17 and 19, enemies do not appear but angels appear. Unlike previous Chapters, there are no treasure chest in this chapter.
This chapter’s battle is just same as chapter 3. Like Chapter 3, Archero Chapter 6 is enemy phase spawn levels Stage. First of all, instead of completing one level after another, you enter a room and have to defeat multiple waves of enemies. Also, each wave has a timer. So, if you don’t complete the previous wave before that timer goes off, then the next wave will spawn. Once you complete all the waves, you’ll get your experience and get access to an Angel.
Chapter 6 Abilities & Skills tips
These are recommended Abilities and Skills that will help you to beat this chapter.
- Attack Boost
- Attack Speed Boost
- Crit Master
- Front Arrow
- Bouncy Arrow
- Diagonal Arrows
- HP Boost
Archero Chapter 6 All Monsters Tips & Guide
Firstly, In Archero Chapter 6, the monsters from previous chapters (Chapter 3, Chapter 4 and Chapter 5.) will reappear. So, some monster’s description may be the same as previous chapters. The important thing is that there is no fixed name for the monsters. Each monster and boss does not appear with a name tag. Therefore, we have described them in terms of what is commonly called.
- Red-Winged Bat : Same as Chapter 3. This monster is upgraded version of Green-Winged Bat. Basically, It is same as the green one but faster.
- Brown Wolf : Same as Chapter 5. These monsters are same as the Chapter 4 Blue wolf but little upgraded. They will move slightly more aggressively, and also rush around the map. So, keep stay away from their path.
- Mummies : Same as Chapter 4. Mummies jump all around the map. It may slightly hard to attack them because they jump randomly. But, they are pretty easy to deal with. So, you don’t have to worry.
- Spear Skeleton : Same as Chapter 5. Spear Skeletons are Melee type monster. They slowly chase at you and attack you with their spear. So, you need to keep your distance and defeat them quickly.
- One-Eyed Laser Bat : Same as Chapter 5. These monsters fire a laser beam at you. Also, their lasers pass through walls. Fortunately, they don’t chase you and the laser’s path will mark on the ground. Because of this, They are pretty easy type monster. So, just make sure to keep avoid their laser beam.
- Red Spider : Basically, These monsters are same as Blue Spiders in Chapter 2 and 3. But, their attack pattern was upgraded. They shoot 4 projectiles diagonally.
- Sand Worm : Same as Chapter 3. Sand worm(or sand snake or whatever.) can burrow under the ground. Also, if these monsters come out of the ground, shoot 3 lobbed projectiles at you. This monster can be difficult to deal with because it can hide underground. The best way to deal with these monsters is stop for a second and let them aim at you. After they finish locked on, you can avoid.
- Blue Worm : Basically, Blue worm(or Blue Snake) are same as Sand worm. Instead, They fire 3 projectiles in a fan shaped formation at you.
- Purple Electric Spirit : Same as Chapter 5. This slowly floating monsters release a purple lightning projectile at you. Also, This projectile consists of 2 small purple orbs and electricity which connects those two. This weird looking projectile moves slowly and this is the weak point. So, just avoid it quickly.
- Fire Spirit : Same as Chapter 4. This floating monsters are pretty easy to deal with. They will shoot fireball at you. They move slowly and their attack speed is not very fast. This is the weak point of these monsters. So, you don’t have to worry.
- Brown Rock Golem : This monster will spin and throw rocks randomly, so you can not predict its movement and attack path. The easiest way to deal with this monster is just stay away as far as you can.
- Fireball Skeleton Mage : Same as Chapter 4. These monsters have simple but powerful attack pattern. They drop a fire meteor from the sky to you. Before they drop the meteor, a red circle will appear on the ground. So, the tip is you have to avoid those red circles.
- Scythe Mage : Same as Chapter 5. Scythe Mage looks exactly same as one of the pets that you can collect and equip in Archero. They throw red glowing scythe at you and the scythe returns to them. Their attack really hurts. So, you have to avoid it and eliminate them quickly.
- Scarecrow : This is one of the trickiest monster in this chapter. It jumps around in short distances and shoots 4-directional projectiles the curves in trajectory. The best way to deal with this monster is just stay away as far as you can.
Other Archero Tips & Guide
- Hero Upgrade Guide – Level Up System & All Unlockable Attributes
- Archero All Equipment List & Ranking! All Armor, Pets, Items
- Archero Best Weapon List & Ranking! Tornado, Scythe, Bow, Saw Blade
- Archero All Talents List & Ranking What’s Best Rare, Epic Talent?
- Archero All Abilities List & Ranking! What’s best Abilities & skills?
- New Heroes List & Ability Guide – Best Hero Ranking
- Archero Chapter 1 Boss & Monsters Guide – Tips & strategy
- Archero Chapter 2 Boss & Monsters Guide – defeat Tornado Boss
- Archero Chapter 3 Boss & Monsters Guide – Dragon Boss Tips
- Archero Chapter 4 Boss & Monsters Guide – Tree Boss tips
- Archero Chapter 5 Boss & Monsters Guide – Final Boss Tips
- Archero Chapter 7 Guide – Final Boss Tips & Strategy, Scarecrow
Archero Chapter 6 All Boss Tips & Guide
There are 4 Bosses in Archero Chapter 6, and each Boss appears on stages 5, 10, 15 and 20. These four bosses consist of 3 Random Bosses and 1 Final Boss. (All Archero chapter 6 boss – Random boss : Giant Bat Boss x2, Giant Red Worm Boss(Snake Boss) x2, Giant Fire Spirit Boss x2 / Last boss : Giant Fire Dragon Boss)
Giant Red Worm Boss (Snake Boss)
This is one of the trickiest boss in Archero Chapter 6 boss. Basically, It is same as Giant Worm Boss(or Snake Boss) in previous chapter. But, It attack pattern was upgraded. It has 2 attack patterns. Firstly, It burrows underground and releases an 6-directional red round projectile around it. Secondly, It fires 1 large red round projectile towards you. When the projectile hits the ground, it splits into an 8-directional small red round projectile. This is also same when it hits a wall, but the wall will reduce the number of projectiles. You have to keep moving and have to stay away from it as far as you can.
Giant Bat Boss x2
Basically, This Giant Bat Boss is same as Chapter 3 boss. But this time, It brought a friend. Their attack pattern is simple, so they are pretty easy to deal with. First of all, It will lunge forward to your last location. Also, while it lunge forward to you, it releases multiple projectiles in spiral formation. So, all you need do is just avoid it.
Giant Fire Spirit Boss x2
Basically, This boss is same as Chapter 4 boss. But this time, It brought a friend. They are bigger version of Fire Spirits. They have 3 attack patterns. Firstly, They shoot multiple small fireballs to almost all angles. Secondly, They spawn multiple big fireballs at the walls. Each fireball will go towards the boss. Lastly, They spawn multiple small fireballs all around the map. The small fireball will move into one of 4 directions (up, down, left or right) randomly. You will face dozens of projectiles, while dealing with this boss. Therefore, you have to concentrate the fireball’s path.
Giant Fire Dragon Boss (Final Boss)
This is the Final boss in Archero Chapter 6. Giant Fire Dragon Boss is same as the Giant Electric one, but instead of shooting lightning balls, it shoots fireballs. It has 3 attack patterns. First, It drops fire circles that will make a fireball spawn. Secondly, It breathes a flamethrower. This flame will cover the center bottom of the screen, so you have to avoid that center or move to the corner. Lastly, It fires 5 giant fireballs that bounces walls. In this chapter, you have to avoid multiple projectiles in a tight space. However, the good news is the dragon is really huge and does not move from its spot, so you don’t have to worry about attacking it. Therefore, Just concentrate on avoiding projectiles.
Source : © 2018 HABBY PTE. LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site. Official Website.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.