Archero Chapter 5 Boss & Monsters Guide – Final Boss Tips
This guide provides all information about Archero chapter 5. Also, we will explain all the bosses and monsters that appear in Archero chapter 5. So, read this ‘Archero Chapter 5 Boss & Monsters Guide – Final Boss Tips’ and get help to clear all 50 stages.
Archero Chapter 5 Stage Information : Lost castle
“An ancient castle over a thousand years old.”
Archero Chapter 5 is called ‘Lost castle’. This fifth chapter is castle(or dungeon) type map. Archero Chapter 5 : Lost castle consists of 50 stages. In most cases, monsters appear on each stage. However, In stage 5, 15, 25, 35, and 45, monsters do not appear but angels appear. On stage 9, 19, 29 and 39, there is a monster and a treasure chest. In this treasure chest, you can get lots of coins, EXP, and red hearts. Like Chapter 4, there is no treasure chest on stage 49. In 49 stage, no treasure chest but regular enemies.
Archero Chapter 5 All Monsters Tips & Guide
Like previous chapter, new types of monsters appear in Lost castle. Firstly, In Archero Chapter 5, there are 9 different types of monsters appear. The important thing is that there is no fixed name for the monsters. Each monster and boss does not appear with a name tag. So, we have described them in terms of what is commonly called.
- Spear Skeleton : They are Melee type monster. They slowly chase at you and attack you with their spear. So, you need to keep your distance and defeat them quickly.
- Sword Skeleton : They are similar to Spear Skeleton. They slowly chase at you and attack you with their sword. The difference is they have a wide slash radius attack. As same as Spear Skeleton, you need to keep your distance and defeat them quickly.
- Brown Wolf : These monsters are same as the Chapter 4 Blue wolf but little upgraded. They will move slightly more aggressively, and also rush around the map. So, keep stay away from their path.
Other Archero Tips & Guide
- Hero Upgrade Guide – Level Up System & All Unlockable Attributes
- Archero All Equipment List & Ranking! All Armor, Pets, Items
- Archero Best Weapon List & Ranking! Tornado, Scythe, Bow, Saw Blade
- Archero All Talents List & Ranking What’s Best Rare, Epic Talent?
- Archero All Abilities List & Ranking! What’s best Abilities & skills?
- New Heroes List & Ability Guide – Best Hero Ranking
- Archero Chapter 1 Boss & Monsters Guide – Tips & strategy
- Archero Chapter 2 Boss & Monsters Guide – defeat Tornado Boss
- Archero Chapter 3 Boss & Monsters Guide – Dragon Boss Tips
- Archero Chapter 4 Boss & Monsters Guide – Tree Boss tips
- Archero Chapter 6 Boss & Monsters Guide – Final Boss Tips
- Archero Chapter 7 Guide – Final Boss Tips & Strategy, Scarecrow
- One-Eyed Laser Bat : Pretty easy type enemy. These monsters fire a laser beam at you. Also, their lasers pass through walls. Fortunately, they don’t chase you and the laser’s path will mark on the ground. So, just make sure to keep avoid their laser beam.
- Scythe Mage : Scythe Mage looks exactly same as one of the pets that you can collect and equip in Archero. They throw red glowing scythe at you and the scythe returns to them. Their attack really hurts. So, you have to avoid it and eliminate them quickly.
- Brown Rock Golem : They spin around and release some small rocks. They shoot rocks randomly so you can not predict it. But, it is pretty easy to avoid so you don’t have to worry too much.
- Red Fireball Turret : Red Fireball Turret is similar to Crossbow Turret. But instead of shooting arrows, It shoots 8-directional fireballs. Its attack speed is pretty slow and it doesn’t move.
- Crossbow Turret : These are machines that fire arrows. They shoot 3 Diagonal arrows at you. As same as One-Eyed Laser Bat, the arrow’s path will mark on the ground. So, what you need to do is let them lock on to you, and avoid those paths.
- Purple Electric Spirit : This slowly floating monsters release a purple lightning projectile at you. This projectile consists of 2 small purple orbs and electricity which connects those two. This weird looking projectile moves slowly. So, just avoid it quickly.
Archero Chapter 5 All Boss Tips & Guide
There are 5 Bosses in Archero Chapter 5, and each Boss appears on stages 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50. Also, These 5 bosses consist of 4 Random Bosses and 1 Final Boss. (All Archero chapter 5 boss – Random boss : Giant Archer Boss, Round Electric Dragon Boss, Giant Plant Boss, Giant Blue Wolf Boss / Last boss : Demon)
Giant Green Archer Boss
This Giant Green Archer Boss is like combination of archer and crossbow turret. This boss will keep moves around after every end of attack. It has 2 attack patterns. Firstly, It shoots 3 arrows. Lastly, It shoots just 1 arrow. All their arrows bounces on walls, so they may confuse you. Make sure not to give the boss a chance to fire arrows into complex angles.
Round Yellow Electric Dragon Boss
It looks pretty similar to Archero chapter 1 Round Fire Dragon Boss. But, In chapter 5, It shoots electric balls that split. First of all, It fires blue/white electric balls. Furthermore, each electric ball will be eventually divided into 4 smaller ones. They move 4 directions (up, down, left, and right), so concentrate on avoiding them. The good news is this weird looking boss is pretty slow. Therefore, you can easily deal damage to it.
Giant Plant Boss
This Giant Plant Boss is bigger version of Purple Plant with Blue Vines in Archero Chapter 1. It has 2 attack patterns. Firstly, It shoots big red rounded projectile at you. Also, If this big projectile lands on the ground, it splits into 8 small red rounded projectiles. Lastly, Plant boss keep spawns maximum 2 Purple Plant with Green Vines. This means that maximum 2 small plant monsters can exist on the map. So, If 2 small plant monsters already existing on the map, it stops spawning. Keep avoid projectiles and eliminate front small plant first.
Giant Blue Wolf Boss
This boss is a bigger version of normal blue wolf. It has 2 attack patterns. Firstly, It suddenly jumps and lands on you. Lastly, It dashes after you 3 times. It always dashes 3 times. So, when it starts dash, it is 3 times. This giant wolf boss doesn’t have any ranged attack. In conclusion, just keep avoid those jump and dash attacks.
Demon (Final Boss)
Demon boss is the final Boss of Archero chapter 5. This is the hardest boss in this chapter and it has 4 attack patterns.
Firstly, it dashes towards you and attacks 3 times with its claw. In the case of this attack, once the direction is fixed, it will maintain its path until the end of its claw attack. So, useful tip is avoid first claw attack, and after that, deal as much damage as possible to the boss before the pattern is end. Secondly, it fires some Explosions that goes straight to you. This attack is fast and can be deadly to you. Therefore, when the boss is trying to do this attack, stay away from the boss as far as you can. Third, It randomly fires multiple fireballs at you. The size of each projectile is large, but the speed is relatively slow. Lastly, It suddenly jumps and lands on you. Also, it fires an 8 directional fireballs after it lands on the ground. Hide your body through the gaps between projectiles.
Source : © 2018 HABBY PTE. LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site. Official Website.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.