Archero Chapter 4 Boss & Monsters Guide – Tree Boss tips
This guide provides information about Archero chapter 4. In this article, we will explain all the bosses and monsters that appear in Archero chapter 4. So, read this ‘ Archero Chapter 4 Boss & Monsters Guide – Tree Boss tips ‘ and get help to clear all 50 stages.
Archero Chapter 4 Stage Information : Crystal Mines
“The mine has nothing but glimmering crystals inside.”
Archero Chapter 4 is called ‘Crystal Mines’. This chapter looks like dark, creepy mine. Archero Chapter 4 : Crystal Mines consists of 50 stages. In most cases, monsters appear on each stage. However, In stage 5, 15, 25, 35, and 45, monsters do not appear but angels appear. On stage 9, 19, 29 and 39, there is a monster, but also there is a treasure chest. In this treasure chest, you can get lots of coins, EXP, and red hearts. Unlike Chapter 1 and Chapter 2, there is no treasure chest on stage 49.
Archero Chapter 4 All Monsters Tips & Guide
In this chapter, new types of monsters appear which are different from previous chapters. Firstly, In Archero Chapter 4, there are 9 different types of monsters appear. The important thing is that there is no fixed name for the monsters. Each monster and boss does not appear with a name tag. So, we have described them in terms of what is commonly called.
- Red-Winged Bat : Same as Chapter 1. This monster is upgraded version of Green-Winged Bat. Basically, It is same as the green one but faster.
- Mummies : Pretty easy type melee monsters. They jump all around the map. It may slightly hard to attack them because they jump randomly.
- Blue Wolfs(?) : It is not sure how to call these monsters. They look like a wolf or a dog. But, their attack pattern is clear (melee attack). They rush to you and tend to stalk you.
- Fireball Skeleton Mages : These monsters have simple but powerful attack pattern. They drop a fire meteor from the sky to you. Before they drop the meteor, a red circle will appear on the ground. So, the tip is you have to avoid those red circles.
- Green Tree Stump : Same as Chapter 1. They Shoot projectiles in 4 directions (left, right, up, down) after bouncing. So, all you need to do is just avoid those projectiles.
- Green Shooter Plant(?) : It is pretty cute looks monster. Also, It may look familiar because it reminds you of ‘Peashooter’ from Plants vs. Zombies. This monster shoots 3 projectiles inaccurately at you.
- Purple Orb Turret : Basically, It is same as Electric Turret from previous chapter. But instead, it shoots slow moving purple orbs in all directions. You can avoid those projectiles easily by finding gaps.
- Fire Spirits : This floating monsters are pretty easy to deal with. They will shoot fireball at you. They move slowly and their attack speed is not very fast. So, you don’t have to worry.
- Sand worm : Same as Chapter 2. It can burrow under the ground. Also, if this monster come out of the ground, shoot 3 lobbed projectiles at you. This monster can be difficult to deal with because it can hide underground. The best way to deal with it is stop for a second and let it aims at you. After locked on, you can avoid.
Other Archero Tips & Guide
- Hero Upgrade Guide – Level Up System & All Unlockable Attributes
- Archero All Equipment List & Ranking! All Armor, Pets, Items
- Archero Best Weapon List & Ranking! Tornado, Scythe, Bow, Saw Blade
- Archero All Talents List & Ranking What’s Best Rare, Epic Talent?
- Archero All Abilities List & Ranking! What’s best Abilities & skills?
- New Heroes List & Ability Guide – Best Hero Ranking
- Archero Chapter 1 Boss & Monsters Guide – Tips & strategy
- Archero Chapter 2 Boss & Monsters Guide – defeat Tornado Boss
- Archero Chapter 3 Boss & Monsters Guide – Dragon Boss Tips
- Archero Chapter 5 Boss & Monsters Guide – Final Boss Tips
- Archero Chapter 6 Boss & Monsters Guide – Final Boss Tips
- Archero Chapter 7 Guide – Final Boss Tips & Strategy, Scarecrow
Archero Chapter 4 All Boss Tips & Guide
There are 5 Bosses in Archero Chapter 4, and each Boss appears on stages 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50. Also, These 5 bosses consist of 4 Random Bosses and 1 Final Boss. (All Archero chapter 4 boss – Random boss : Giant Red Rock Golem, Giant Fire Spirit Boss, Giant Fire summoner, Giant Tree Boss / Final boss : Dark Angel)
Giant Red Rock Golem
This is pretty easy type boss in this chapter. It is similar to Giant Blue Rock Golem Boss in Chapter 1. It has 2 attack patterns. Firstly, It shoots 2-3 rocks at you. When the rock hit the ground, it splits into 4 small rocks diagonally. Secondly, It shoots some rocks while spinning towards you. Perhaps, this spinning attack may make you pretty annoying. So, the tip to defeat this boss is stay along the wall. The walls around the map will reduce the projectiles.
Giant Fire Spirit Boss
This boss is bigger version of Fire Spirits. It has 3 attack patterns. Firstly, It shoots multiple small fireballs to almost all angles. Secondly, It spawns multiple big fireballs at the walls. Each fireball will go towards the boss. Lastly, It spawns multiple small fireballs all around the map. The small fireball will move into one of 4 directions (up, down, left or right) randomly. You will face dozens of projectiles, while dealing with this boss. Therefore, you have to concentrate the fireball’s path.
Giant Fire Summoner Boss
This is the bigger version of Fireball Skeleton Mage. Firstly, It drops multiple fire meteors from the sky. As same as small one, before it drops the meteors, red circles will appear on the ground. So, you may avoid this attack easily. Secondly, It shoots 8 purple orbs to you that tend to track at you. Lastly, It shoots multiple small fireballs in a fan shaped formation.
Giant Tree Boss
This one may be the hardest mini boss in this chapter. Firstly, It will shoot multiple projectiles at you. This attack is pretty easy. So, all you need to do is just avoid it. Secondly, It will shoot 3 projectiles that bounces at walls. You can avoid this attack by move to the gaps. Lastly, It jumps towards at you and after jump, it shoots multiple projectiles. This is the tricky part. It always jumps 3 times. So, when it start jump, it is 3 times. In conclusion, you have to move constantly to deal with this boss.
Dark Angel (Final Boss)
This is Archero chapter 4 final boss. This boss may looks like Sarah Louise Kerrigan of StarCraft. She only fires small projectiles bust it is really tricky. Her attack is divided into 3 types. Firstly, she shoots bunch of small fireballs randomly that zigzags to you. Secondly, She shoots multiple projectiles one after another that zigzags to you. Therefore, to deal with these attacks, you have to move along the wall and avoid these projectiles. Lastly, she will keep track you and dash to you, eventually attack with her claws. This melee attack is deadly, so you have to keep move.
Source : © 2018 HABBY PTE. LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site. Official Website.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.