Archero Chapter 3 Boss & Monsters Guide – Dragon Boss Tips
This guide provides information about Archero chapter 3. In this article, we will explain all the bosses and monsters that appear in Archero chapter 3. So, read this ‘ Archero Chapter 3 Boss & Monsters Guide – Dragon Boss Tips ‘ and get help to clear all 20 stages.
Archero Chapter 3 Stage Information : Abandoned Dungeon
“A hellish dungeon, dark and scary.”
Archero Chapter 3 is called ‘ Abandoned Dungeon ‘. This is the Third chapter in Archero. This map looks like Dungeon and has dark, hellish, scary vibe. Archero Chapter 3 : Abandoned Dungeon consists of 20 stages. In most cases, enemies appear on each stage. However, there are special stages. In stage 2, 4, 7, 9, 12, 14, 17 and 19, enemies do not appear but angels appear. Unlike Chapter 1, Chapter 2, there are no treasure chest in this chapter. Instead, you will face new type of battle.
Archero Chapter 3 is the first to introduce enemy phase spawn levels to the game. Instead of completing one level after another, you enter a room and have to defeat multiple waves of enemies. Also, each wave has a timer. So, if you don’t complete the previous wave before that timer goes off, then the next wave will spawn. Once you complete all the waves, you’ll get your experience and get access to an Angel.
Archero Chapter 3 All Monsters Tips & Guide
Firstly, In Archero Chapter 3, there are various types of monsters. The important thing is that there is no fixed name for the monsters. Each monster and boss does not appear with a name tag. Therefore, we have described them in terms of what is commonly called. In Chapter 3, the monsters from Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 will reappear. Therefore, some monster’s description may be the same as previous chapters.
- White Skull : Same as Chapter 1. This monster follows you constantly. However, the speed of white skulls is slow. Therefore, maintaining distance from them can easily avoid an attack.
- Yellow Skull : Same as Chapter 1. This monster is basically the same as the white skull. The yellow skull will follow you constantly. However, this monster will release 2 White skulls when they die. Therefore, you need to keep distance with them.
- Green Slime : Same as Chapter 1. They dash randomly in unpredictable directions. Since they move in all directions, it is important to maintain distance from them.
- Red Slime : Same as Chapter 1. Upgraded version of Green Slime. Red Slime is slightly faster than Green Slime. They also release 2 green slime when they die.
- Green-Winged Bat : Same as Chapter 1. These are bats flying freely within the stage. Be careful because they can fly over the wall. Furthermore, They attack you with a bit of rush within a given range. Therefore, keep the distance.
- Red-Winged Bat : Same as Chapter 1. Upgraded version of Green-Winged Bat. It is faster than Green-Winged Bat.
- Green Snake : Same as Chapter 2. Monster that looks like snake. The attack pattern of these monsters is lunge at you.
- Blue Spider : Same as Chapter 2. These monsters go around the map quickly. Because their movements are random, you will not be able to predict. So, Keep distance from them.
- Tornado Mage : Same as Chapter 2. They release you a zigzag moving tornado. So, you should avoid predicting the movement of the tornado. However, this tornado does not pass through the wall. Therefore, if there is a wall, it is recommended to hide behind the wall.
- Green Archer : Same as Chapter 1. They attack you by shooting arrows.
- Red Archer : Same as Chapter 1. Red Archer is similar to Green Archer. However, they are an upgrade version of Green Archer. They have a “Bouncy Wall” ability. Therefore, if their arrow hits the wall, the arrow may bounce off. This is indicated by a red line.
- White Rock Golem : Same as Chapter 1. This white stone golem throws you 3 stones. The stones they throw are 1 going forward, 2 going diagonally. So, You have to keep the distance to avoid the stone.
- Blue Rock Golem : Same as Chapter 1. Upgraded version of White Rock Golems. They throw 5 stones at you.
- Green Tree Stump : Same as Chapter 1. They Shoot projectiles in 4 directions after bouncing.
- Blue Tree Stump : Same as Chapter 1. This is an upgrade version of Green Tree Stump. They shoot projectiles in 8 directions after bouncing.
- Purple Plant with Blue Vines : Same as Chapter 1. These shoot 1 lobbed projectile to you.
- Purple Plant with Green Vines : Same as Chapter 1. Upgraded version of Purple Plant with Blue Vines. These shoot 2 lobbed projectile to you.
- Cactus : Same as Chapter 2. They launch projectiles to you. Also, they aim you very quickly. The good news is that the spot where they are going to fire is marked by a red path. Therefore, if you see a red path, you should avoid it quickly.
- White Living Bomb : Same as Chapter 1. These monsters lob bombs at you. They can throw bombs quite far. So, you have to be far enough away to avoid their bombs.
- Blue Living Bomb : Same as Chapter 1. Upgraded version of White Living Bomb. They lob 3 bombs at you.
- Red Living Bomb : Same as Chapter 2. These monsters are basically similar to the White living bomb. However, their attack type has been upgraded. They lob blazed bombs. This upgraded attack can be quite dangerous to you. Because, the bombs leave a small fire hazard where they drop.
- Purple Crocodile : Same as Chapter 2. It attacks you with breath of fire.
- Sand Worm : Same as Chapter 2. They can burrow under the ground. Also, if these monsters come out of the ground, shoot 3 lobbed projectiles at you. This monster can be difficult to deal with because it can hide underground. The best way to deal with these monsters is stop for a second and let them aim at you. After they finish locked on, you can avoid.
Other Archero Tips & Guide
- Hero Upgrade Guide – Level Up System & All Unlockable Attributes
- Archero All Equipment List & Ranking! All Armor, Pets, Items
- Archero Best Weapon List & Ranking! Tornado, Scythe, Bow, Saw Blade
- Archero All Talents List & Ranking What’s Best Rare, Epic Talent?
- Archero All Abilities List & Ranking! What’s best Abilities & skills?
- New Heroes List & Ability Guide – Best Hero Ranking
- Archero Chapter 1 Boss & Monsters Guide – Tips & strategy
- Archero Chapter 2 Boss & Monsters Guide – defeat Tornado Boss
- Archero Chapter 4 Boss & Monsters Guide – Tree Boss tips
- Archero Chapter 5 Boss & Monsters Guide – Final Boss Tips
- Archero Chapter 6 Boss & Monsters Guide – Final Boss Tips
- Archero Chapter 7 Guide – Final Boss Tips & Strategy, Scarecrow
Archero Chapter 3 All Boss Tips & Guide
There are 4 Bosses in Archero Chapter 3, and each Boss appears on stages 5, 10, 15 and 20. These four bosses consist of 3 Random Bosses and 1 Final Boss. (All Archero chapter 3 boss – Random boss : Giant Bat Boss, Giant Worm Boss x2, Giant Red Plant Boss x2 / Last boss : Giant Electric Dragon Boss)
Giant Bat Boss
This boss is relatively easy to deal with. Their attack pattern is simple. First of all, It will lunge forward to your last location. Also, while it lunge forward to you, it releases multiple projectiles in spiral formation. So, all you need do is just avoid it.
Giant Sand Worm Boss (x2)
Basically, this boss is same as the boss that appeared in Chapter 2. Its attack patterns are also same. Firstly, 2 shots of fireballs on the player’s last location. Secondly, 3 or 4 projectiles are fired in the player’s general direction. Lastly, Large number of projectiles are randomly shot around. However, this time it brought a friend.
Giant Red Plant Boss (x2)
Basically, this boss is same as the boss that appeared in Chapter 1. Its attack patterns are also same. Firstly, it fires multiple projectiles in 5 straight lines. Secondly, it shoots multiple projectiles randomly. However, this time it brought a friend. Here is the solution. Firstly, stay as far back from them as possible. Secondly, choose one of them and focus damaging on it until it goes down. If you deal with two bosses at the same time, you will have difficulties with multiple projectiles. So, Keep this strategy in your mind.
Giant Electric Dragon Boss (Last Boss)
This is the last and hardest boss in Archero chapter 3. This dragon is so large that it occupies most of the map. It has 3 attack patterns. First, It drops lightning circles on that spreads electric balls. Second, It breathes out small electric balls. This electric balls can bounce around the map, so you have to avoid them quickly. Lastly, It strikes you by a wall of lightning. The good news is the wall has some gaps. Therefore, you can avoid the attack through these gaps. Another good news is the dragon is really huge and does not move from its spot, so you can attack it by any kinds of weapons.
Source : © 2018 HABBY PTE. LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site. Official Website.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.