Archero Chapter 2 Boss & Monsters Guide – defeat Tornado Boss
This guide provides information about Archero chapter 2. In this article, we will explain all the bosses and monsters that appear in Archero chapter 2. So, read this ‘Archero Chapter 2 Boss & Monsters Guide – defeat Tornado Boss’ and get help to clear all 50 stages.
Archero Chapter 2 Stage Information : Storm Desert
“Hurricanes are very common here.”
Archero Chapter 2 is called ‘Storm Desert’. This is the Second chapter in Archero. The map is reminiscent of a Desert. Archero Chapter 2 : Storm Desert consists of 50 stages. In most cases, monsters appear on each stage. However, there is also a special stage. In stage 5, 15, 25, 35, and 45, monsters do not appear but angels appear. On stage 9, 19, 29, 39, and 49, there is a monster, but also there is a treasure chest. In this treasure box, you can get lots of coins, EXP, and two red hearts.
Archero Chapter 2 All Monsters Tips & Guide
Firstly, In Archero Chapter 2, there are various kinds monsters. The important thing is that there is no fixed name for the monsters. Each monster and boss does not appear with a name tag. Therefore, we have described them in terms of what is commonly called.
- White Skull : This monster follows you constantly. However, the speed of white skulls is slow. Therefore, maintaining distance from them can easily avoid an attack.
- Yellow Skull : This monster is basically the same as the white skull. The yellow skull will follow you constantly. However, this monster will release 2 White skulls when they die. Therefore, you need to keep distance with them.
- Blue Spider : Monster resembling a blue spider. These monsters go around the map quickly. Because their movements are random, you will not be able to predict. Keep distance from them.
- Green Snake : These are green snake-like monsters. The attack pattern of these monsters is lunge at you.
- Tornado Mage : They release you a zigzag moving tornado. So, you should avoid predicting the movement of the tornado. However, this tornado does not pass through the wall. Therefore, if there is a wall, it is recommended to hide behind the wall.
- Cactus : They launch projectiles to you. Also, they aim you very quickly. The good news is that the spot where they are going to fire is marked by a red path. So, if you see a red path, you should avoid it quickly.
- Red Living Bomb : These monsters are basically similar to the White living bomb. However, the attack type of Red living bomb has been upgraded. They lob blazed bombs. This upgraded attack can be quite dangerous to you. Because, the bombs leave a small fire hazard where they drop.
- Electric Turret : This is a turret that does not move. This turret places little lightning circles all-around the map and eventually drops a bolt of lightning on them. However, their attacks are relatively easy to avoid, so do not worry too much.
- Sand Worm(?) : The exact name to call this is not fixed. However, the attack patterns of these monsters are fixed. They can burrow under the ground. Also, if these monsters come out of the ground, shoot 3 lobbed projectiles at you. This monster can be difficult to deal with because it can hide underground. The best way to deal with these monsters is stop for a second and let them aim at you. After they finish locked on, you can avoid.
- Purple Crocodile : This purple crocodile monster attacks you with breath of fire.
Other Archero Tips & Guide
- Hero Upgrade Guide – Level Up System & All Unlockable Attributes
- Archero All Equipment List & Ranking! All Armor, Pets, Items
- Archero Best Weapon List & Ranking! Tornado, Scythe, Bow, Saw Blade
- Archero All Talents List & Ranking What’s Best Rare, Epic Talent?
- Archero All Abilities List & Ranking! What’s best Abilities & skills?
- New Heroes List & Ability Guide – Best Hero Ranking
- Archero Chapter 1 Boss & Monsters Guide – Tips & strategy
- Archero Chapter 3 Boss & Monsters Guide – Dragon Boss Tips
- Archero Chapter 4 Boss & Monsters Guide – Tree Boss tips
- Archero Chapter 5 Boss & Monsters Guide – Final Boss Tips
- Archero Chapter 6 Boss & Monsters Guide – Final Boss Tips
- Archero Chapter 7 Guide – Final Boss Tips & Strategy, Scarecrow
Archero Chapter 2 All Boss Tips & Guide
There are 5 Bosses in Archero Chapter 2, and each Boss appears on stages 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50. These five bosses consist of 4 Random Bosses and 1 Final Boss. (All Archero chapter 2 boss – Random boss : Giant Sand Worm Boss, Giant Red Spider Boss, Giant Tornado Boss, Giant Red Skull Boss / Last boss : Giant Cactus Boss)
- Giant Sand Worm Boss : This boss is a larger version of the Sand worm. It has three attack patterns. Firstly, 2 shots of fireballs on the player’s last location. Secondly, 3 or 4 projectiles are fired in the player’s general direction. Lastly, Large number of projectiles are randomly shot around. The best way to deal with this boss is just avoid projectiles. There was easy trick before patch. But, after the path, the trick became useless.
- Giant Red Spider Boss : This Giant spider has two attack patterns. Firstly, it moves around the whole map randomly. Secondly, when it stops moving, it shoots an 8 directional projectiles. Also, once you’ve done enough damage to it, it will split into multiple spiders. Therefore, AOE styled abilities(EX. Ricochet ) are great against it.
- Giant Tornado Boss : This boss is one of the hardest boss in the chapter. Tornado boss has two attack patterns. Firstly, Spawns tornadoes around him that moves outwards.. Secondly, Spawns 3 or 4 tornadoes for 2 waves that zigzags towards you. One way to defeat this boss is to shoot the bow continuously as you turn around the corners.
- Giant Red Skull Boss (x2) : Pretty easy type boss. It keeps bounce around the map’s walls. Each time you drain one of their health bars,, another couple will spawn until they get too small. At last, they will perish.
Last Boss (Final Boss)
- Giant Cactus Boss : This is the last Archero chapter 2 boss. It has 3 attack types. Firstly, It fires some of quick projectiles at you. Secondly, It launches forward at you(This will cause melee damage to you.) and when it lands, it fires four projectiles into four direction. You can notice the launch timing by little orange spark animation right under the boss. Lastly, the boss launches 3 projectiles to you and the spot where it is going to fire is marked by a red path. The key point to deal with this last boss is staying moving. Also, Do not stay near the walls, because the projectiles will explode once they hit a wall.
Source : © 2018 HABBY PTE. LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site. Official Website.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.