Our Archero Chapter 13 Guide walk you through all the bosses and monsters appear in the game.
Archero Chapter 13 Stage Guide : Lava Land
Archero Chapter 13 is called ‘Lava Land’. This is the 13th chapter in Archero. ‘Lava Land’ consists of 50 stages. In most cases, enemies appear on each stage, however, every stage ending in 5 (5, 15, 25, 35, and 45 stage) will have a room with only an Angel. Also in stage 9, 19, 29, and 39, a treasure chest that drops a huge amount of coins(golds), exp and red hearts will appear.
Archero Chapter 13 All Monsters Tips & Guide
In Archero Chapter 13, new types of monsters will appear. The important thing is that there is no fixed name for the monsters. Therefore, we have described them in terms of what is commonly called.
- Bee : Same as chapter 8, the bees will hover over to you slowly and deals collision damage. Also, they can fly over obstacles.
- Blue Bee : The improved version of normal bee. It flies towards you and releases an 8-directional projectile. Also, releases Bees when killed.
- Red Bug : The Red Bug shoots 3 projectiles in a fan shaped area. It bounces around then shoots again.
- Purple Crocodile : Same as Chapter 2. It attacks you with breath of fire.
- Red Spider : Same as Chapter 6. Basically, Red Spiders are same as Blue Spiders in Chapter 2 and 3. However, they shoot 4 projectiles diagonally.
- Red Tentacle : This is creepy looking tentacle monster. At first, it will burrow and spawn near you. And then, it will spin its tentacle at you while releasing 5 projectiles all around.
- Sand Worm (Brown Worm) : These monsters can burrow under the ground. Also, if they come out of the ground, shoot 3 lobbed projectiles at you. This monster can be difficult to deal with because it can hide underground. The best way to deal with these monsters is stop for a second, let them aim at you, and avoid.
- Fire Spirit : Same as Chapter 4. This floating monsters are pretty easy to deal with. They will shoot fireball at you. They move slowly and their attack speed is not very fast. This is the weak point of these monsters. So, you don’t have to worry.
- Red Living Bomb : Same as Chapter 2. The Red Living Bombs are basically similar to the White living bomb. However, the attack type of Red living bomb has been upgraded. They lob blazed bombs. This upgraded attack can be quite dangerous to you. Because, the bombs leave a small fire hazard where they drop.
- Brown Rock Golem : Same as previous chapters, these golems spin around and release some small rocks. They shoot rocks randomly so you can not predict it. But, it is pretty easy to avoid so you don’t have to worry too much.
- Candle Knight : The Candle Knight is undead type monster, which teleports around the room while shooting 4 fireballs in a straight line at you.
- Fireball Skeleton Mage : Same as Chapter 4. These monsters have simple but powerful attack pattern. They drop a fire meteor from the sky to you. Before they drop the meteor, a red circle will appear on the ground. So, the tip is you have to avoid those red circles.
Archero Chapter 13 All Bosses Tips & Guide
There are 6 Bosses in Archero Chapter 13, and each Boss appears at every 10th stage (stage 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50). The final boss is fixed, on the other boss stages you will meet 1 of 6 bosses. All chapter 13 boss – random boss : Giant Red Worm(Red Snake), Giant Tentacle, Giant Red Bug, Giant Fire Spirit, Giant Drone Bee / final boss : Demon.
Giant Red Worm(Red Snake)
The Giant Red Worm(Red Snake) boss has 2 attack patterns. First, it fires 1 large red projectile towards you. When it hits the ground, the projectile explodes into an 8-directional projectile. Secondly, the boss burrows underground and releases an 6-directional small red projectiles around it.
The Giant Tentacle boss looks just as same as small one, but it gets bigger and more brutal. The boss burrows underground and rises up for collision damage. Every after rising from a burrow, the boss releases small red projectiles(or small red fireballs) all around 2 times. And every after burrow, it spawns 4 small tentacles flailing at you releasing red projectiles(or small red fireballs) before rising up again.
Giant Red Bug
The Giant Red Bug boss will jump at you and release 8 small red projectiles(or small red fireballs) all around. Also, the boss fires a large red projectile, which at some point explodes into multiple smaller ones in an outward spiral formation. Lastly, it fires 5 small red projectiles in a fan shaped area.
Giant Fire Spirit
Bigger version of normal one. The boss has 3 attack patterns. Firstly, It shoots fireballs(red projectiles) in a fan shaped formation towards you. Secondly, It spawns multiple big fireballs at the walls. Each fireball will go towards the boss. Lastly, It spawns multiple small fireballs all around the map. The small fireball will move into one of 4 directions (up, down, left or right) randomly.
Giant Drone Bee
The Giant Drone Bee boss is an upgraded version of normal one. The boss will dash towards you while leaving fire from its trail, which deal tick damage if touched. Also, it lobs 3 fireballs that leave fire area. Lastly, it summons 2 Blue Bees.
Final Boss : Demon
Demon is the final boss in this chapter. The final boss has 4 attack patterns. First, when the boss clap his claws, fire from the ground rises up like a straight wall towards you. Secondly, he fires fan-shaped multiple projectiles 3 times in a row. The projectiles move pretty fast, so watch your character carefully. Third, he claws 3 times dashing towards your location. Lastly, he jumps in your direction, creates fire squares in a 5×5 square with it in the center.
Source : © 2018 HABBY PTE. LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site. Official Website.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.