Our Archero Chapter 12 Guide walk you through all the bosses and monsters appear in the game.
Archero Chapter 12 Stage Guide : Dungeon of Traps
Archero Chapter 12 is called ‘Dungeon of Traps’. This is the 12th chapter in Archero. ‘Dungeon of Traps’ consists of 30 stages. In most cases, enemies appear on each stage, however, every stage ending in 5 (5, 15, and 25 stage) will have a room with only an Angel. Also in stage 9, 19, and 29, a treasure chest that drops a huge amount of coins(golds), exp and 2 red hearts will appear.
Archero Chapter 12 All Monsters Tips & Guide
In Archero Chapter 12, new types of monsters will appear. There are approximately 12 different types of monsters. The important thing is that there is no fixed name for the monsters. Therefore, we have described them in terms of what is commonly called.
- Green-Winged Bat : Same as Chapter 1. These are bats flying freely within the stage. Be careful because they can fly over the wall. Furthermore, They attack you with a bit of rush within a given range. Therefore, keep the distance.
- White Living Bomb : Same as Chapter 1. These monsters lob bombs at you. They can throw bombs quite far. So, you have to be far enough away to avoid their bombs.
- Blue Living Bomb : Same as Chapter 1. Upgraded version of White Living Bomb. They lob 3 bombs at you.
- Purple Electric Spirit : Same as chapter 5, this slowly floating monsters release a purple lightning projectile at you. This projectile consists of 2 small purple orbs and electricity which connects those two. This weird looking projectile moves slowly. So, just avoid it quickly.
- Crossbow Turret : Same as chapter 5, these are machines that fire arrows. They shoot 3 arrows in a fan shaped area at you. As same as One-Eyed Laser Bat, the arrow’s path will mark on the ground. So, what you need to do is let them lock on to you, and avoid those paths.
- Red Fireball Turret : Same as Chapter 5. This glowing orb shoots 8-directional fireballs. Its attack speed is pretty slow and it doesn’t move.
- Electric Turret : Same as Chapter 2. It is a turret that does not move. This turret places little lightning circles all-around the map and eventually drops a bolt of lightning on them.
- Blue Orb Ground Turret : This stationary turret will fire slow moving blue glowing orbs outward continuously. These small projectiles are shoot out one by one in clockwise order.
- Purple Orb Turret : Same as Chapter 4. Basically, It is same as Electric Turret from previous chapter. But instead, it shoots slow moving purple orbs in all directions. You can avoid those projectiles easily by finding gaps.
- Laser Beam Turret : Shoots laser beams in either vertical and horizontal cross or diagonal cross directions.
- Purple Plant with Blue Vines : Same as Chapter 1. These monsters shoot 1 lobbed projectile to you.
- Purple Plant with Green Vines : Same as Chapter 1. They are upgraded version of Purple Plant with Blue Vines. They shoot 2 lobbed projectile to you.
Archero Chapter 12 All Bosses Tips & Guide
There are 3 Bosses in Archero Chapter 12, and each Boss appears at every 10th stage (stage 10, 20, and 30). All three bosses are turret type, and they are all stationary, and will show you a ‘bullet hell’. All chapter 12 boss – Mixed Turret Boss, Giant Laser Beam Turret / final boss : Mixed Turret Boss x2.
Mixed Turret Boss
Mixed Turret Boss looks similar to regular Orb Turrets, but the attack pattern is the same as the combination of three Orb Turrets. Therefore, this boss will show you three mixed attack patterns. Firstly, it shoots 8-directional fireballs. Secondly, it places little lightning circles all-around the map and eventually drops a bolt of lightning on them. Lastly, it will fire slow moving blue glowing orbs outward continuously. These small projectiles are shoot out one by one in clockwise order or sometimes in randomly. The point is that the boss will fire all of these projectiles, simultaneously and randomly.
Maybe you can guess what kind of attack the boss will do by watching the change of the turret color, but it is meaningless to predict the attack pattern because the boss will fire huge amount of the projectile simultaneously. Instead, you should take advantage of the fact that the projectiles spread wider the farther they go. Therefore, the smartest way to deal with this boss is to stay as far as you can from the turret and then move into a gap where there are no projectiles.
Giant Laser Beam Turret
This boss is bigger version of normal Laser Beam Turret. The boss will shoot large laser beams in either vertical and horizontal cross or diagonal cross directions. Also, it will summon random amount of Purple Electric Spirits. This boss is basically similar to the regular Laser Beam Turret except for summoning Purple Electric Spirits. Therefore, if you quickly defeat the summoned monsters first and then move to the blind spot of the laser beam to attack, you can easily defeat it.
Final Boss : Mixed Turret Boss x2
The final boss is exactly same as Mixed Turret, but in this time, it brought a friend.
Their attack patters are also same as solo Mixed Turret. They will shoot 8-directional fireballs, secondly, they will place little lightning circles all-around the map and eventually drops a bolt of lightning on them, and lastly, they will fire slow moving blue glowing orbs outward continuously. The difference is both turrets will attack simultaneously, so you have to face a ‘Bullet Hell’. So, just stay as far as you can, and watch out those projectiles.
Source : © 2018 HABBY PTE. LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site. Official Website.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.