Our Archero Chapter 11 Guide walk you through all the bosses and monsters appear in the game, including final boss and double archers.
Archero Chapter 11 Stage Guide : The Capital
“An ancient castle occupied by wandering ghosts.”
Archero Chapter 11 is called ‘The Capital’. This is the 11th chapter in Archero. ‘The Capital’ consists of 50 stages. In most cases, enemies appear on each stage, however, every stage ending in 5 (5, 15, 25, 35, and 45 stage) will have a room with only an Angel. Also in stage 9, 19, 29, 39, and 49, a treasure chest that drops a huge amount of coins(golds), exp and 2 red hearts will appear.
Archero Chapter 11 All Monsters Tips & Guide
In Archero Chapter 11, new types of monsters will appear. There are approximately 14 different types of monsters. The important thing is that there is no fixed name for the monsters. Therefore, we have described them in terms of what is commonly called.
- Sword And Shield Skeleton : The skeleton holding a shield and a sword. These skeletons lunge forward and wield their sword in front of you when they get close. Their attacks have a wide slash radius and their shields reduce damage little bit.
- Small Spear Skeleton : Basically same as normal spear skeleton, but when attack, this monster thrust their spear forward 3 times in a row when they get close to you.
- Spear Skeleton : Same as previous chapters, they slowly chase at you and attack you with their spear. So, you need to keep your distance and defeat them quickly.
- Armored Ghost Knight : The ghost who wears armor and wields shamshir. They teleport to where you are and strike you with their shamshir.
- One-Eyed Laser Bat : Same as previous chapters, These monsters fire a laser beam at you. Also, their lasers pass through walls. Fortunately, they don’t chase you and the laser’s path will mark on the ground. So, just make sure to keep avoid their laser beam.
- Crossbow Turret : Same as chapter 5, these are machines that fire arrows. They shoot 3 arrows in a fan shaped area at you. As same as One-Eyed Laser Bat, the arrow’s path will mark on the ground. So, what you need to do is let them lock on to you, and avoid those paths.
- Red Fireball Turret : Same as Chapter 5. This glowing orb shoots 8-directional fireballs.
- Brown Rock Golem : Same as previous chapters, these golems spin around and release some small rocks. They shoot rocks randomly so you can not predict it. But, it is pretty easy to avoid so you don’t have to worry too much.
- Big Blue Blob : They fire blue projectiles that spawn Green Slime(also called Blue Slime) after hitting the ground. They do not directly aim at you.
- Purple Orb Mage : This mage fires homing purple orbs at you. The purple projectile will pause in the air for about 1 second after launch, and will fly towards you.
- Purple Electric Spirit : Same as chapter 5, this slowly floating monsters release a purple lightning projectile at you. This projectile consists of 2 small purple orbs and electricity which connects those two.
- Red Archer : Same as previous chapters. Red Archers are similar to Green Archer. However, they are an upgrade version of Green Archer. They shoot an arrow at you which bounces off the walls 3 times before it disappears. The attack path is indicated by a red line.
- Red Scythe Mage : Red Scythe Mage looks exactly same as one of the pets that you can collect and equip in Archero, and is upgraded version of blue one. They throw red glowing scythe at you which bounces off the walls 3 times before returning back to them.
- Snake Woman(aka. Medusa) : Snake women which looks very similar to Medusa. This monster will throw 3 small red projectiles towards you, that spread randomly and travels at random distance.
Archero Chapter 11 All Bosses Tips & Guide
There are 5 Bosses in Archero Chapter 11, and each Boss appears at every 10th stage (stage 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50). These five bosses consist of 4 random bosses and 1 final boss. All chapter 11 boss – random boss : Giant Snake Woman(Giant Medusa), Giant Fire Mage, Double Archers, Round Yellow Electric Dragon x2 / final boss : Giant Armored Skeleton Knight.
Giant Snake Woman(aka. Giant Medusa)
The Giant Snake Woman(aka. Giant Medusa) is a bigger version of normal unit. As same as normal Medusa, her main attack is ranged attack. Firstly, she will shoot about 4~5 small red projectiles in a fan shape, or shoot huge amount of small red projectiles that spread widely. These are pretty long ranged attack, and the farther you away from the boss, the wider the gap between the projectiles will be. Therefore, stay away as far as you can from her to avoid attack. In another pattern, she will dash towards you quick in a short range while releasing 6 small red projectiles, 3 at each side.
Round Yellow Electric Dragon x2
You will be familiar with this boss because it is the same dragon that appeared in chapter 5. The difference is in this time, it just brought a friend.
They Shoot 2 blue/white projectiles (also called electric balls) forward or 2 diagonally, and each electric ball will be eventually divided into 4 smaller ones. The small projectiles move 4 directions (up, down, left, and right), and can bounce off the walls once. There are a lot of projectiles to avoid, but this dragon is a relatively easy boss. Just stay away from the trajectories.
Giant Fire Mage
The Giant Fire Mage is a bigger version of normal one. Just like a normal version, the boss fires homing purple orbs at you, but this time spawns 8 orbs instead of 1. All 8 purple projectiles will pause in the air for about 1 second after launch, and will fly towards you. The mage will also fire 6 small fireballs in a fan shaped formation towards you. These two attacks can be easily avoided by stay as far away as you can. Lastly, the boss will summon 5 large fire meteors on top of your character. You can avoid them easily because it is circled on the floor.
The Double Archers is a boss that combination of two giant green archers, and is considered one of the hardest boss in this chapter. Double Archers will shoot an arrow that bounces walls. The boss’s attack pattern itself is simple, but it is really tricky because the arrows they shoot bounce off the wall a lot, there are not much space to avoid. The red lasers, which shows the arrow trajectories, is also one of the things that puts psychological pressure on the player.
The most realistic way to deal with this boss is to let them aim at you. Do not move the character until they are finished aiming. Remember the position of the red laser displayed while they are aiming. As soon as they finish aiming and the red laser disappears, quickly evacuate the character from the area.
Giant Armored Skeleton Knight : Final Boss
Giant Armored Skeleton knight is the final boss in Archero chapter 11. This Giant Armored Skeleton is very agile and has a simple but deadly attack patterns. The two of most tricky attack patterns are, firstly, the boss will dash thrusting its sword at you while leaving a burning pathway, and secondly, it will randomly shoot multiple small rocks all around. In the case of its dash attack, you need to be really careful because the dash speed is very fast and the sword’s attack range is wider than you think. The boss can also summon a skeleton to fight you.
Source : © 2018 HABBY PTE. LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site. Official Website.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.