Our Archero Chapter 10 Guide walk you through all the bosses and monsters appear in the game.
Archero Chapter 10 Stage Guide : Land of Doom
“Evil dungeons, hiding a lot of horrible creatures.”
Archero Chapter 10 is called ‘Land of Doom’. This is the 10th chapter in Archero. ‘Land of Doom’ consists of 20 stages. In most cases, enemies appear on each stage, but in stage 2, 4, 7, 9, 12, 14, 17 and 19, enemies do not appear but angels appear. Also, there will be no treasure chests in this chapter.
As same as chapter 3, instead of completing one level after another, you have to defeat multiple waves of enemies. Also, each wave has a timer. So, if you don’t complete the previous wave before the timer goes off, then the next wave will spawn. Once you complete all the waves, you’ll get your experience and get access to an Angel.
Chapter 10 Abilities Tier List
- SSS tier : Multishot, Front Arrow + 1, Rage, Extra Life
- SS tier : Invincibility Star, Slow Projectile, Wingman, Dodge Master, Agility, Ricochet
- S tier : Piercing Shot, Bouncy Wall, Diagonal Arrows, Attack Boost (Major), Attack Speed Boost (Major), HP Boost, Crit Master (Major)
- A tier : Rear Arrow + 1, Bolt, Poison Touch, Blaze, Shield Guard, Headshot, Fire Strike, Toxic Strike, Bolt Strike, Fury
- B tier : Side Arrows + 1, Freeze, Bloodthirst, Fire Circle, Poison Circle, Holy Touch, Frost Strike
- C tier : Strong Heart, Ice Circle, Bolt Circle, Fire Sword, Poison Sword, Shadow Clone, Summon One-Eyed Bat, Grace
- D tier : Death Bomb, Death Nova, Ice Sword, Bolt Sword, Chilling Blast
- E tier : Smart, Through The Wall, Spirit Front Arrow, Spirit Multi shot, Spirit – Blaze, Spirit – Freeze, Spirit – Poisoned Touch, Spirit – Bolt, Blazing Star, Frost Star, Toxic Star, Bolt Star
- F tier : Spirit Attack Speed Boost, Spirit Crit Boost, Spirit Attack Boost, Spirit Diagonal Arrow +1, Water Walker, Blazing Meteor, Frost Meteor, Toxic Meteor, Bolt Meteor
Archero Chapter 10 All Monsters Tips & Guide
In Archero Chapter 10, the monsters from previous chapters will reappear. So, some monster’s description may be the same as previous chapters. There are approximately 15 different types of monsters. The important thing is that there is no fixed name for the monsters. Therefore, we have described them in terms of what is commonly called.
- Bee : Same as chapter 8, the bees will hover over to you slowly and deals collision damage. Also, they can fly over obstacles.
- Spear Skeleton : They are Melee type monster. They will chase at you and attack you with their spear. So, you need to keep your distance and defeat them quickly.
- Sword Skeleton : They will chase at you and attack you with their sword. The difference is they have a wide slash radius attack. As same as Spear Skeleton, you need to keep your distance and defeat them quickly.
- One-Eyed Laser Bat : These monsters fire a laser beam at you. Also, their lasers pass through walls. Fortunately, they don’t chase you and the laser’s path will mark on the ground. So, just make sure to keep avoid their laser beam.
- Blue Worm : Same as chapter 9, these monsters can burrow under the ground. Also, if they come out of the ground, shoot 3 small red projectiles in a fan shaped formation at you. They don’t deal collision damage.
- Purple Electric Spirit : Same as chapter 5, this slowly floating monsters release a purple lightning projectile at you. This projectile consists of 2 small purple orbs and electricity which connects those two. This weird looking projectile moves slowly. So, just avoid it quickly.
- Ice Spirit : same as chapter 9, Ice spirits are similar to fire spirits. This floating monsters will shoot 2 fast ice spikes in a row.
- Crossbow Turret : Same as chapter 5, these are machines that fire arrows. They shoot 3 arrows in a fan shaped area at you. As same as One-Eyed Laser Bat, the arrow’s path will mark on the ground. So, what you need to do is let them lock on to you, and avoid those paths.
- Giant Blue Living Bomb : Same as chapter 9, they are bigger and upgraded version of normal Living Bomb. They shoot a bomb that moves slowly towards you and when it hits the ground, it splits into 4 small projectiles(ice balls) which travels into four directions (up, down, left, and right).
- Ice Three Hand : Same as chapter 9, This monster is stationary and shoots 3 small red projectiles in the direction of where the hand is facing. Walls will absorb its attack.
- Walking Plant (Aka Peashooter) : Same as chapter 8, this plant fires 3 projectiles in your general direction, not aimed directly. It can also walk around.
- Brown Rock Golem : These golems spin around and release some small rocks. They shoot rocks randomly so you can not predict it. But, it is pretty easy to avoid so you don’t have to worry too much.
- Ice Golem : Same as chapter 9, these golems shoot a fan of 6 ice balls (small blue projectiles) that radiate outwards. The projectiles will slow your movement speed when hit, so avoid as much as possible. Also, since the projectiles radiate outwards, stay as far away as possible from the monsters to make more gaps between the projectiles.
- Ice Mage : Same as chapter 9, these monsters will fire ice ball (small blue projectile) which disappears after travelling certain distance. The Ice ball (small blue projectile) can bounce against walls.
- Scythe Mage : Same as chapter 5, Scythe Mage looks exactly same as one of the pets that you can collect and equip in Archero. They throw red glowing scythe at you and the scythe returns to them. Their attack really hurts. So, you have to avoid it and eliminate them quickly.
Archero Chapter 10 All Bosses Tips & Guide
There are 4 Bosses in Archero Chapter 10, and each Boss appears at every 5th stage (stage 5, 10, 15 and 20). These four bosses consist of 3 random bosses and 1 final boss. All chapter 10 boss – random boss : Giant Blue Living Bomb x2, Giant Blue Dragonfly x2, Giant Scythe Mage / final boss : Giant Ice Dragon.
Giant Blue Living Bomb x2
This boss looks exactly same as one of chapter 9 boss, but this time, it brought a friend. Their attack pattern has slightly changed too. Their main attack is ranged attack, that throws multiple slow moving bombs at you which explode in 4 straight directions (up, down, left, and right). Also, they will release beams of light in a cross pattern. Lastly, they will summon normal version of gray living bombs to fight you. The easy way to deal with this boss is keep rotating around the room and position yourself in diagonally.
Giant Blue Dragonfly x2
Giant Blue Dragonfly is the same boss from chapter 9, but this time, it brought a friend. They shoot random projectiles (ice rocks) at around 7 every burst. Each projectile(ice rock) explodes into 4 diagonal tinier projectiles(smaller ice rock) when it lands on the ground. Just keep your distance, hug the wall and dodge left or right.
Giant Scythe Mage
The boss that considered as the hardest in this chapter. The Giant Scythe Mage looks exactly same as normal version(smaller one). It has three major attack patterns. Firstly, the boss will throw 3 red scythes in a fan shaped area. Secondly, it will throw 1 or 2 quick moving red scythe directly at you that deflect 2 times on the walls. After deflect, the scythe will return straight to the boss. Lastly, (it will be the most annoying pattern of this boss) the boss will spin rapidly and rush towards you.
Giant Ice Dragon : Final Boss
Giant Ice Dragon is the final boss in Archero chapter 10. When you see this dragon, you will think it is familiar. Because, this dragon is similar in size and appearance to the electric type and fire type dragons that appeared in the previous chapters. The only difference is its type and attack patterns. The dragon will attack in three ways. Firstly, the dragon randomly drops circles that will make ice projectiles fall down on location. Secondly, it will stick its head forward and fire three groups of ice projectiles in fan shaped pattern that bounce off of the walls. Lastly, the dragon will stick its head forward and fire a large projectile in front of it. when the projectile hits the wall, it splits into multiple smaller ice projectiles in every direction. When you fight with this boss, you don’t have to worry about how to attack, because the dragon’s body is so large that you can hit it from anywhere in the map. Therefore, just concentrate on avoiding projectiles.
Source : © 2018 HABBY PTE. LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site. Official Website.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.