Archero Chapter 1 Boss & Monsters Guide – Tips & strategy
This guide provides information about Archero chapter 1. This article will explain all the bosses and monsters that appear in Archero chapter 1.So, read this “Archero Chapter 1 Boss & Monsters Guide” and get help to clear the stage.
Archero Chapter 1 Stage Information : Verdant Prairie
“A fertile grassland that is a good place for hunting.”
Archero Chapter 1 is called ‘Verdant Prairie’. This is the first chapter in Archero. The map is reminiscent of a fertile grassland and is a relatively easy stage. Archero Chapter 1 : Verdant Prairie consists of a total of 50 stages. In most cases, monsters appear on each stage. However, there is also a special stage. In stage 5, 15, 25, 35, and 45, monsters do not appear but angels appear. On stage 9, 19, 29, 39, and 49, there is a monster, but also there is a treasure chest. In this treasure box, you can get lots of coins, EXP, and two red hearts.
Archero Chapter 1 All Monsters Tips & Guide
Firstly, In Archero Chapter 1, various monsters appear. The important thing is that there is no fixed name for the monsters. Each monster and boss does not appear with a name tag. Therefore, we have described them in terms of what is commonly called.
- White Skull : These skeletons move slowly and follow you. However, because they are slow, if you keep your distance, you can deal with them easily.
- Yellow Skull : Upgraded version of White Skulls. These skeletons will release two White Skulls when they die. Also, They are slow just like White Skulls. So, if you keep your distance, you can deal with them easily.
- Green Slime : They dash randomly in unpredictable directions. Since they move in all directions, it is important to maintain distance from them.
- Red Slime : Upgraded version of Green Slime. Red Slime is slightly faster than Green Slime. They also release 2 green slimes when they die.
- Green-Winged Bat : These are bats flying freely within the stage. Be careful because they can fly over the wall. They attack you with a bit of rush within a given range. Therefore, keep the distance.
- Red-Winged Bat : An upgraded version of Green-Winged Bat. Red-Winged Bat is faster than Green-Winged Bat.
- Green Archer : They attack you by shooting arrows. They are relatively easy to deal with.
- Red Archer : Basically, Red Archer is similar to Green Archer. However, they are an upgrade version of Green Archer. They have a “Bouncy Wall” ability. Therefore, if their arrow hits the wall, the arrow may bounce off. This is indicated by a red line.
- White Rock Golem : This white stone golem throws you 3 stones. The stones they throw are 1 going forward, 2 going diagonally. You have to keep the distance to avoid the stone.
- Blue Rock Golem : Upgraded version of White Rock Golems. They throw 5 stones at you.
- Purple Plant with Blue Vines : These shoot 1 lobbed projectile to you.
- Purple Plant with Green Vines : These are upgraded version of Purple Plant with Blue Vines. These shoot 2 lobbed projectile to you.
- White Living Bomb : These monsters throw bombs at you. They can throw bombs quite far. Because of this, you have to be far enough away to avoid their bombs.
- Blue Living Bomb : Upgraded version of White Living Bomb. They throw 3 bombs at you.
- Green Tree Stump: They Shoot projectiles in 4 directions after bouncing.
- Blue Tree Stump: This is an upgrade version of Green Tree Stump. They shoot projectiles in 8 directions after bouncing.
Other Archero Guide & Tips
- Hero Upgrade Guide – Level Up System & All Unlockable Attributes
- Archero All Equipment List & Ranking! All Armor, Pets, Items
- Archero Best Weapon List & Ranking! Tornado, Scythe, Bow, Saw Blade
- Archero All Talents List & Ranking What’s Best Rare, Epic Talent?
- Archero All Abilities List & Ranking! What’s best Abilities & skills?
- New Heroes List & Ability Guide – Best Hero Ranking
- Archero Chapter 2 Boss & Monsters Guide – defeat Tornado Boss
- Archero Chapter 3 Boss & Monsters Guide – Dragon Boss Tips
- Archero Chapter 4 Boss & Monsters Guide – Tree Boss tips
- Archero Chapter 5 Boss & Monsters Guide – Final Boss Tips
- Archero Chapter 6 Boss & Monsters Guide – Final Boss Tips
- Archero Chapter 7 Guide – Final Boss Tips & Strategy, Scarecrow
Archero Chapter 1 All Boss Tips & Guide
There are 5 Bosses in Archero Chapter 1, and each Boss appears on stages 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50. These five bosses consist of 4 Random Bosses and 1 Final Boss.
Random Boss List
- Giant Red Skull Boss : This is a skeleton with a large mass. It attacks you by bouncing around the stage’s walls. But, This Giant Red Skull is a relatively easy boss. Firstly, if its HP drops to 50%, it splits in 2 Red Skulls. Secondly, if you reduce their HP by 50% again, they split into smaller red skulls. Keep the distance.
- Round Fire Dragon Boss : This dragon attacks you with fire ball. This dragon moves slowly. Also, this boss’s attack speed is slow. However, you should not ignore this boss. Although it is slow, the damage is powerful. Minimize the damage by avoiding the fire ball well.
- Giant Blue Tree Stump Boss :This boss keep bouncing around. After bouncing, it shoots the projectile in 8 directions.
- Giant Red Plant Boss : This boss attacks in two ways. Firstly, it fires multiple projectiles in 5 straight lines. Secondly, it shoots multiple projectiles randomly.
- Giant Blue Rock Golem Boss : This boss is a huge rock golem. This will throw 5 or 8 stones. So, you have to find gaps and avoid the stones. Also, this boss can summon a White Rock Golem.
Source : © 2018 HABBY PTE. LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site. Official Website.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.