Archero Best Weapon List & Ranking : Tornado, Death Scythe, Bow, Saw Blade, Stalker Staff, Brightspear, Gale Force
Archero is a mobile Roguelike shooting game. You must survive by defeating monsters that appear in each chapter. You can not attack while moving a character. However, you can attack while you are stopped. In Archero, the higher the stage, the higher the difficulty. So you need good equipment and ability.
Archero has a variety of Equipment : Weapon, Armor, Accessories, and Pets. You have to make good use of the equipment that appears in the game to clear the stage. In this article, we will check up the Archero best weapon list & ranking.
Archero Best Weapon Ranking
You can vote for the best Archero weapon you think of. What do you think is the best weapon in Archero? Vote for the best weapon you think. The ranking can be checked after you vote.
Archero Weapon List
There are four types of weapons in Archero. The first is Tornado, the second is Death Scythe, the third is Brave Bow, and the last is Saw Blade. Each weapon has different characteristics. Also, You can upgrade these weapons with gold and scroll. When you upgrade a weapon, the stats of that weapon are raised. Archero defines this system as ‘Rarity’.
This game has seven levels of Rarity rating. 1. Common (White), 2. Great (Green), 3. Rare (Blue), 4. Epic (Purple), 5. Perfect Epic (Purple with Gold Border), 6. Legendary (Gold) 7. Ancient Legendary (Gold with Red Accents)
- Rare weapon common effect : +5% damage.
It would be nice if you can upgrade all your weapons, but it is not easy. Therefore, most players initially use the weapon with the highest Rarity rating. If you collect many high Rarity rating weapons during the game, you will be able to compare those weapons and will be able to find the weapon that works best for you.
Archero Weapon Index
|List of Archero Weapon|
|Tornado||Saw Blade||Brave Bow||Death Scythe|
|Stalker Staff||Bright Spear||Gale Force|
- New Weapons (Stalker Staff and Bright Spear) has been updated.
- New Weapon ‘Gale Force’ added in 2.3.0 version update.
“A sharp boomerang that can fly back and forth.”
Tornado is a boomerang-shaped weapon. First, Tornado has a relatively low attack power. Instead, this weapon has two special abilities. Firstly, it has pierce as a perk. Secondly, this weapon attacks the enemy and then returns to you. So you have the opportunity to attack your enemy twice. Instead of having two attack opportunities, the damage of the second attack is even lower.
- Epic Tornado Unique Effect : Boomerangs deal 25% more damage when they come back.
Other Archero Tips & Guide
- Hero Upgrade Guide – Level Up System & All Unlockable Attributes
- Archero All Equipment List & Ranking! All Armor, Pets, Items
- Archero All Talents List & Ranking What’s Best Rare, Epic Talent?
- Archero All Abilities List & Ranking! What’s best Abilities & skills?
- New Heroes List & Ability Guide – Best Hero Ranking
- Archero Chapter 1 Boss & Monsters Guide – Tips & strategy
- Archero Chapter 2 Boss & Monsters Guide – defeat Tornado Boss
- Archero Chapter 3 Boss & Monsters Guide – Dragon Boss Tips
- Archero Chapter 4 Boss & Monsters Guide – Tree Boss tips
- Archero Chapter 5 Boss & Monsters Guide – Final Boss Tips
- Archero Chapter 6 Boss & Monsters Guide – Final Boss Tips
- Archero Chapter 7 Guide – Final Boss Tips & Strategy, Scarecrow
“A serrated throwing knife from the mysterious Orient.”
Saw blade is a dagger-shaped weapon. This weapon has the lowest attack power among the four weapons. However, the lowest attack power does not mean the worst weapon. Also, Saw blade has the fastest attack speed instead of the low attack power.
- Epic Saw Blade Unique Effect : Upon entering a boss room, greatly increase attack speed for 3 seconds.
“Only the worthy can use this bow, with balanced performance.”
Brave Bow is a weapon that fires arrows. Brave Bow is the most balanced weapon in the game. In addition, this has the second strongest attack power in the game and has a moderate attack speed. Therefore, this weapon is suitable for players who want all-around play.
- Epic Brave Bow Unique Effect : Crit damage goes from 200% to 250%.
“Powerful scythe, very heavy with slow attack speed.”
Death Scythe is a weapon that literally throws a scythe and attacks. This weapon has the most powerful attack power in the game. Also, Death Scythe has a special ability to knock back enemies that have been attacked. However, Instead of having these good abilities, it has the lowest attack speed in the game.
- Epic Death Scythe Unique Effect : 50% chance to headshot enemies with less than 30% health.
The staff of all staffs, no one can escape! The lower the target’s HP, the higher the Crit rate.
Stalker staff fires a small ball projectile that looks like an energy ball when attacking. This projectile floats in the air and tracks enemies. However, because the projectile’s movement speed is slightly slow, it may not hit the enemy. If you obtain ‘diagonal arrows’ ability, then you’ll nearly triple your damage.
- Epic Stalker Staff Unique Effect : The lower the target’s HP, the higher is the crit rate.
Contains immense energy, you’re defeated before you know it! When attacking a similar target, damage dealt will increase.
Brightspear fires a near instant projectile which looks like a laser and thus basically never misses. It has normal attack speed and can suddenly attack enemies. It has good damage output and great epic ability : its damage increases when attacking similar target.
- Epic Bright Spear Unique Effect : When attacking a similar target, damage dealt will increase.
Gale Force (New)
A crossbow infused with the power of the wind, shooting out charged arrows.
Gale Force has high attack and slow attack speed. It automatically reloads and shoots a charged arrow.
- Rare Gale Force Unique Effect : charged attacks carry a penetrating effect.
- Epic Gale Force Unique Effect : Penetrating attacks have multiple damage effects, normal attack crit rate increases over distance.
- Legendary Gale Force Unique Effect : After a Crit attack, charging speed can be increased.
Source : © 2018 HABBY PTE. LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site. Official Website.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.