Our AFK Arena Wu Kong Guide & Wiki walk you through all information about Wu Kong, including his stats, skill, signature item, and so on. You can check all heroes in here : Heroes List.
AFK Arena Wu Kong
“I know a talking pig smarter than you!”
Wu Kong – The Monkey King is a strength-based warrior hero of the Celestial faction.
AFK Arena Wu Kong Guide & Wiki
Below is a list of all information about AFK Arena Wu Kong, including skill, signature item, Furniture Set Bonuses, Voice Lines, and etc.
|Icon||Unlock Level (Hero)||Name||Description|
|1||Cloud Clones||Wu Kong disappears from the battlefield after summoning 3 clones of himself. Once all the clones have disappeared from the battlefield, the original Wu Kong will return to it. Cloud clones are able to use Wu Kong’s “Bludgeon” ability as well as his normal attacks. Clones possess 90% of the original Wu Kong’s stats, however, they will receive 220% damage dealt from enemy attacks.|
|11||Bludgeon||Wu Kong uses his rod to bludgeon his enemies, dealing 1 80% area damage to them. This ability also deals additional damage that is equal to 8% of his enemies’ current health value. When there are no enemies nearby, Wu Kong will travel towards his enemies upon his cloud and proceed to attack them when within range.|
|21||Bludgeon||Damage increased by up to 200%.|
|41||Falling Fury||Wu Kong throws his rod into the air so that it falls down upon the most densely concentrated area of enemies on the battlefield, dealing 270% area damage to them. Enemies that were successfully struck by the rodwill lose 100 Haste points for 8 seconds.|
|61||Foresight||Wu Kong is able to predict when his enemies will use control effects against him and will momentarily disappear from the battlefield to evade the attack and summon a cloud clone in his original position. The summoned clone shares the same attributes as Wu Kong’s “Cloud Clones” and can be summoned once every 11 seconds.|
|81||Cloud Clones||Clones receive 200% damage.|
|101||Bludgeon||This ability cannot be dodged.|
|121||Falling Fury||Damage increased by up to 300%.|
|141||Foresight||Ability is activated every 10 seconds.|
|161||Cloud Clones||Clones receive 180% damage.|
|181||Bludgeon||Damage increased by up to 220%.|
|201||Falling Fury||Damage increased by up to 330%.|
|221||Foresight||Ability is activated every 9 seconds.|
Item : The Golden Rod
A deceptively heavy and powerful rod that can grow on command. It is said to be capable of injuring and killing almost all beings.
Skill : Golden Barrier
Wu Kong gains a 2-layer protective barrier at the start of battles. If Wu Kong is dealt damage that exceeds 10% of his max health he will lose 1 layer and mitigate the damage recieved.
- [+10 Unlocks] Gains a 4-layer protective barrier at the start of battles.
- [+20 Unlocks] Wu Kong’s clones now possess a 1-layer protective barrier.
- [+30 Unlocks] Regains 3 protective barriers each time his ultimate ability is used.
Furniture Set Bonuses
- [3/9 Mythic Pieces] Wu Kong recovers 60 energy points per second when he is absent from the battlefield as a result of his Cloud Clones” ability. This ability no longer regenerates energy when Wu Kong’s energy reaches or exceeds 600 points
- [9/9 Mythic Pieces] Wu Kong recovers 3% of his max health per second while absent from the battlefield as a result of his Cloud Clones ability.
- “I know a talking pig smarter than you!”
- “Too fast for you!”
- “My stick is bigger than yours!
- “I fear no mortal or god.”
- “More than just a monkey!”
- “Is there no one worthy of challenging me?”
Source : ©️ 2020 LILITH GAMES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site. Official AFK Arena Website.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.