Our AFK Arena Thane Guide & Wiki walk you through all information about Thane, including his stats, skill, signature item, and so on. You can check all heroes in here : Heroes List.
AFK Arena Thane
“I am at your service.”
Thane – The Exalted is an agility-based ranger of the Lightbearer faction who is very good at dealing sustained damage. AFK Arena Thane ultimate ability “Eviscerate” temporarily grants him invincibility, allowing him to strike enemies at random numerous times.
AFK Arena Thane Guide & Wiki
Below is a list of all information about AFK Arena Thane, including skill, signature item, Furniture Set Bonuses, Voice Lines, and etc.
|Icon||Unlock Level (Hero)||Name||Description|
|1||Eviscerate||Thane attacks his enemies at random 7 times, dealing 80% damage per attack. Thane cannot receive damage while using this ability.|
|11||Lunge||Thane bounds towards an enemy with a surprise attack, dealing 120% damage to them. Thane’s Crit Rating is also raised by 20% for a duration of 5 seconds.|
|21||Lunge||Uses a defensive shield which can offset up to 70% damage after the ability is used.|
|41||Execution||Activated after Thane uses 4 critical strikes. Thane targets a single enemy with a multi-stage attack with the final attack dealing 80% damage. The final attack also deals an additional damage which is equal to 15% of the target’s max HP.|
|61||Focus||Thane raises his own Crit Rating by 14%.|
|81||Eviscerate||Number of attacks are increased once for every critical strike landed until the amount of attack reach a total of 8 attacks.|
|101||Lunge||Damage increased by up to 130%.|
|121||Execution||Final attack damage increased to 90% damage.|
|141||Focus||For each successful critical strike, Thane recovers 6% of the HP that has already been lost and also regains 25 energy points.|
|161||Eviscerate||Basic attack an be dealt up to 9 times.|
|181||Lunge||Damage increased by up to 140%.|
|201||Execution||Additional damage dealt equals 18% of the target’s max HP.|
|221||Focus||Thane raises his own Crit Rating by 17%.|
Item : The Lotus Blade
Swift, light, and sharp. Always seems to find the right spot.
Skill : Focused Finesse
Thane’s damage is increased by 20% if he does not receive damage for 3 seconds.
- [+10 Unlocks] Damage increased to 30% when requirements are met.
- [+20 Unlocks] Damage increased to 40% when requirements are met.
- [+30 Unlocks] If Thane’s target enemy does not inflict damage upon Thane for 3 seconds, then Thane’s damage will be increased.
Furniture Set Bonuses
- [3/9 Mythic Pieces] Thane’s ability “Eviscerate” has a 100% chance to hit an enemy the first time it is used against them, and deals additional damage to the target equal to 18% of their max health. The additional damage dealt by this ability cannot exceed 360% of Thane’s own Attack Rating.
- [9/9 Mythic Pieces] The default number of attacks for the ability “Eviscerate” is raised by 6 attacks.
- “I am at your service.”
- “This is sacrilege!”
- “Dark have been my dreams of late…”
- “Your time is at an end!”
- “You shall pay for your actions.”
- “When will this madness end?”
- “Failure is not an option.”
Source : ©️ 2020 LILITH GAMES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site. Official AFK Arena Website.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.