Our AFK Arena Talene Guide & Wiki walk you through all information about Talene, including her stats, skill, signature item, and so on. You can check all heroes in here : Heroes List.
AFK Arena Talene
“From the ashes, I rise again.”
Talene – The Rising Phoenix is an agility-based support hero of the Celestial faction.
AFK Arena Talene Guide & Wiki
Below is a list of all information about AFK Arena Talene, including skill, signature item, Furniture Set Bonuses, Voice Lines, and etc.
|Icon||Unlock Level (Hero)||Name||Description|
|1||Fire Born||Talene goes into ‘Phoenix’ form that lasts until death and converts 90% of her current health into a permanent shield of equal value, plus an additional extra permanent shield on top that is equal to 20% of her max health. Talene’s normal attacks will turn into close-range area attacks that deal 150% damage while in Phoenix form.|
|11||Meteor Shower||Talene calls down a fiery meteorite that deals 200% damage to a single enemy target. When Talene is in Phoenix form, meteorites will continually fall randomly every 0.5 seconds upon random enemy targets for a certain duration of time.|
|21||Meteor Shower||Damage increased by up to 240%.|
|41||Phoenix Rising||Every time Talene dies she transforms into a fireball. While in this state, Talene recovers 7% of her max health every second and cannot be targeted by her enemies but will still receive the positive effects of her allies’ abilities. Once Talene’s health reaches 50%, she is reborn, resulting in a brilliant explosion that deals 200% area damage to enemies. Talene’s Recovery Rate is reduced by 20% every subsequent time that she transforms into a fireball.|
|61||Afterglow||A passive ability that allows for Talene’s 2 weakest allies to respectively recover 150% of Talene’s Attack Rating as health each time Talene cumulatively loses 10% of her max health.|
|81||Fire Born||Talene’s normal attacks deal additional damage that is equal to 20% of her ‘Fire Born’ shields’ remaining values.|
|101||Meteor Shower||30% of arrow damage is converted into health.|
|121||Phoenix Rising||Damage increased by up to 250%.|
|141||Afterglow||Health recovery increased by up to 200% of Attack Rating.|
|161||Fire Born||Additional shield is equal to 25% of Talene’s max health.|
|181||Meteor Shower||Damage increased by up to 280%.|
|201||Phoenix Rising||Damage increased by up to 300%.|
|221||Afterglow||Health recovery increased by up to 250% of Attack Rating.|
Item : Heart of the Phoenix
A powerful and extremely rare stone that was forged within the Core’s Cradle. The flame that burns within it can never be extinguished.
Skill : Resurgence
Talene’s Attack Rating is increased by 10% and her Defense Rating is increased by 20% every time she is reborn using her ‘Phoenix Rising’ ability.
- [+10 Unlocks] Talene’s Attack Rating is increased by 20% and her Defense Rating is increased by 40% every time she is reborn using her ‘Phoenix Rising’ ability.
- [+20 Unlocks] Talene immediately recovers 120 energy points each time she is reborn.
- [+30 Unlocks] Talene immediately recovers 400 energy points each time she is reborn.
Furniture Set Bonuses
- [3/9 Mythic Pieces] Talene deals 110% AoE damage per second to nearby enemies while in her Fireball’state. 60% of the damage dealt to enemies is converted into Talene’s health.
- [9/9 Mythic Pieces] When there are any allies on the battlefield with a lower percentage of health than that of Talene’s own, she actively converts 15% of her current health into a permanent shield of equal value for herself. If the value converted exceeds 10% of Talene’s max health, a meteorite with the same effect as the ability “Meteor Shower” will be summoned against a random enemy. This ability can only be triggered once every 5 seconds.
- “From the ashes, I rise again.”
- “My light will always burn bright.”
- “This flame cannot be extinguished.”
- “I am reborn!”
- “You will pay for your actions.”
Source : ©️ 2020 LILITH GAMES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site. Official AFK Arena Website.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.