Our AFK Arena Raku Guide & Wiki walk you through all information about Raku, including his stats, skill, signature item, and so on. You can check all heroes in here : Heroes List.
AFK Arena Raku
“Here we go again!”
Raku – The Rascal is an agility-based ranger hero of the Wilder faction.
AFK Arena Raku Guide & Wiki
Below is a list of all information about AFK Arena Raku, including skill, signature item, Furniture Set Bonuses, Voice Lines, and etc.
|Icon||Unlock Level (Hero)||Name||Description|
|1||Acorn Cannon||Raku shoots at the most injured enemy target, dealing 330% damage to them. The attack also deals additional damage worth 5 5% of the health which the target has already lost, and stuns them for 4 seconds. Value of the additional damage cannot exceed 900% of Raku’s Attack Rating. If this ability successfully kills the target, it will be cast again. Raku is immune to control effects while using this ability.|
|11||Entangling Shot||Raku deals 220% damage to the enemy target with the highest Attack Rating, also imprisoning them for 4 seconds.|
|21||Entangling Shot||Damage is increased to 240%.|
|41||Peckish||Raku eats a snack that makes him immune to control abilities and raises his Attack Rating by 30%, and Haste by 30 points for 8 seconds.|
|61||Raku’s Mark||Whenever an enemy target is under the effects of a control ability, Raku will additionally target them with his Normal Attack over the next 4 seconds. Passive: Damage dealt to any enemies under the effects of a control ability is increased by 35%.|
|81||Acorn Cannon||Additional damage dealt is equal to 60% of the health already lost by the enemy target.|
|101||Entangling Shot||Damage is increased to 260%.|
|121||Peckish||Raku’s Attack Rating is raised by 40% and Haste is raised by 40 points while the ability is active.|
|141||Raku’s Mark||Damage dealt to any enemies under the effects of a control ability is increased by 40%.|
|161||Acorn Cannon||Additional damage dealt is equal to 65% of the health already lost by the enemy target.|
|181||Entangling Shot||Damage is increased to 280%.|
|201||Peckish||Raku’s Attack Rating is raised by 50% and Haste is raised by 50 points while the ability is active.|
|221||Raku’s Mark||Damage dealt to any enemies under the effects of a control ability is increased by 45%.|
Item : Elemental Slingshot
A slingshot that Raku crafted from a branch of a tree found within the Bastion of the Elements. It allows Raku to hit far-away targets.
Skill : Troublemaker
Normal Attacks that inflict damage reduce enemies’ Haste by 15 points for 6 seconds. This ability can be stacked 3 times, with each successful attack resetting the cooldown timer.
- [+10 Unlocks] Normal Attacks that inflict damage reduce enemies’ Haste by 20 points for 6 seconds. This ability can be stacked 3 times, with each successful attack resetting the cooldown timer.
- [+20 Unlocks] Normal Attacks that inflict damage reduce enemies’ Haste by 25 points for 6 seconds. This ability can be stacked 3 times, with each successful attack resetting the cooldown timer.
- [+30 Unlocks] Normal Attacks deal additional damage equal to 15% of the target’s current health, but cannot exceed 650% of Raku’s Attack Rating.
Furniture Set Bonuses
- [3/9 Mythic Pieces] Normal Attacks which strike enemies that are under control effects reduce the cooldown time of “Peckish” by 1 seconds.
- [9/9 Mythic Pieces] Raku is able to use his Ultimate ability an additional time if the initial Ultimate did not successfully kill the enemy. This effect can only be used once each time Raku’s Ultimate ability is used.
- “Here we go again!”
- “Heads up!”
- “Pain from above!”
- “Hmm! My favorite!”
- “Gotta go, gotta go!”
- “Ooh yeah, ooh yeah!”
Source : ©️ 2020 LILITH GAMES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site. Official AFK Arena Website.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.