Our AFK Arena Lucretia Guide & Wiki walk you through all information about Lucretia, including her stats, skill, signature item, and so on. You can check all heroes in here : Heroes List.
AFK Arena Lucretia
“The Celestials do not care for insignificant mortals.”
Lucretia – The Betrayed is an agility-based ranger hero of the Hypogean faction.
AFK Arena Lucretia Guide & Wiki
Below is a list of all information about AFK Arena Lucretia, including skill, signature item, Furniture Set Bonuses, Voice Lines, and etc.
|Icon||Unlock Level (Hero)||Name||Description|
|1||Ungodly Defiance||The first time Lucretia uses her Ultimate ability, she absorbs her two revolving skulls, absorbing their energy until the end of the battle. After absorbing the skulls, Lucretia’s Life Leech is increased by 40 and her energy Recovery rate is increased by 50%. Afterwards, each time she uses her Ultimate ability deals 280% AoE damage to nearby enemies.|
|11||Hellfire||Flames encircle Lucretia for 10 seconds, dealing 60% damage every 0.5 seconds to enemies in close proximity to her. Enemies affected by Lucretia’s flames have their Defense Ratings decreased by 15% for 2 seconds. This ability can be stacked.|
|21||Hellfire||Damage is increased to 70%.|
|41||Deathwish||Lucretia marks the enemy with the highest Attack Rating and hunts them until their death. While Lucretia is hunting down the enemy target, the target’s damage is reduced by 30%. If the enemy formation includes Zaphrael, Lucretia shall prioritize her attacks against Zaphrael above all other enemies.|
|61||Twin Terrors||When positioned on the frontline, the Skull of Treachery is activated, raising Lucretia’s Dodge by 50 points and her Tenacity by 20 points. When positioned on the backline, the Skull of Destruction is activated, raising Lucretia’s Attack Speed by 15 points and her Crit Amplification by 30 points. The effects of both skulls are simultaneously activated after Lucretia uses her Ultimate ability for the first time.|
|81||Ungodly Defiance||Damage is increased to 300%.|
|101||Hellfire||Damage Lucretia receives while flames are present is reduced by 20%.|
|121||Deathwish||Damage to hunted enemy is increased by 40% during the hunting phase.|
|141||Twin Terrors||When on the frontline, activating the Skull of Treachery raises Lucretia’s Dodge by 80 points and Tenacity by 30.|
|161||Ungodly Defiance||Damage is increased to 320%.|
|181||Hellfire||Damage is increased to 90%.|
|201||Deathwish||The damage Lucretia receives is reduced by 20% for the first 5 seconds of the hunting phase.|
|221||Twin Terrors||When on the backline, activating the Skull of Destruction raises Lucretia’s Attack Speed by 25 points and Crit Amplification by 35 points.|
Item : Dark Star
Born out of hatred and vengeance, the Dark Star encompasses a burning power like none other.
Skill : Animus
Lucretia gains 150 energy per second over 5 seconds when a non-summoned ally dies for the first time.
- [+10 Unlocks] When any non-summoned allies die, Lucretia’s Attack Rating is increased by 30% for 20 seconds. This ability can be stacked. Time durations for the stacked effects are calculated individually.
- [+20 Unlocks] When any non-summoned allies die, Lucretia’s Haste is increased by 8 points for 20 seconds. This ability can be stacked. Time durations for the stacked effects are calculated individually.
- [+30 Unlocks] When any non-summoned allies die, Lucretia’s Attack Rating is increased by 50% for 20 seconds. This ability can be stacked. Time durations for the stacked effects are calculated individually.
Furniture Set Bonuses
- [3/9 Mythic Pieces] When Lucretia has used her Ultimate abilities for a combined number of 1 times, the effects caused by the flames of the ability “Hellfire” are strengthened. Enemies that are damaged by the flames have their Energy Recovery rates reduced by 50%.
- [9/9 Mythic Pieces] When Lucretia has used her Ultimate abilities for a combined number of 2 times, the flame effects of the ability “Hellfire” are strengthened and the flames shall no longer disappear. Enemies that are damaged by the flames will be unable to use their Ultimate abilities for a short duration.
- “The Celestials do not care for insignificant mortals.”
- “The Celestials shall pay for their misdeeds!”
- “You will join me or suffer!”
- “The world burns!”
- “I shall find and destroy Zaphrael!”
- “I will never cease!”
- “My hatred can never be extinguished!”
Source : ©️ 2020 LILITH GAMES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site. Official AFK Arena Website.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.