Our AFK Arena Lorsan Guide & Wiki walk you through all information about Lorsan, including his stats, skill, signature item, and so on. You can check all heroes in here : Heroes List.
AFK Arena Lorsan
“I hear your voice.”
Lorsan – Wind Whisperer is an intelligence-based mage of the Wilders faction.
AFK Arena Lorsan Guide & Wiki
Below is a list of all information about AFK Arena Lorsan, including skill, signature item, Furniture Set Bonuses, Voice Lines, and etc.
|Icon||Unlock Level (Hero)||Name||Description|
|1||Tempest||Lorsan summons a tempest amongst a concentrated area of enemies that continuously grows larger over time, dealing AoE damage multiple times to its surrounding enemies. Once reaching its maximum size, the tempest will explode, dealing 200% damage to nearby enemies.|
|11||Inner Sight||Lorsan attacks an enemy for 170% damage and marks them with his inner sight symbol, which persists until the end of the battle. The symbol allows for the ultimate ability damage of all allied heroes to be raised by 250% against marked enemies for 4 seconds when an ultimate ability is used. This ability prioritizes unmarked heroes first.|
|21||Inner Sight||Damage increased by up to 250%.|
|41||Gale Force||Lorsan links the farthest and closest enemies together. When one of the two enemies receives any damage, the other will receive 50% of the damage received.|
|61||Wind Ward||Casts a shield upon two random allies which lasts for 7 seconds and is able to reduce damage equal to 120% of Lorsan’s own attack rating.|
|81||Tempest||Final explosion causes nearby enemies to lose 50% of their energy.|
|101||Inner Sight||Stuns a marked enemy for 1.5 seconds within 4 seconds of an allied hero using their ultimate ability against the marked enemy.|
|121||Gale Force||If a linked enemy dies, the other surviving linked enemy will be stunned for 4 seconds.|
|141||Wind Ward||Allies currently protected by the shield will have their dodge increased by 80 points. If the ally being protected is a Wilder hero, the shield’s value will be increased a further 20%.|
|161||Tempest||Final explosion damage is increased up to 250%.|
|181||Inner Sight||Damage increased by up to 270%.|
|201||Gale Force||Transferred damage received by linked enemies is increased up to 80%.|
|221||Wind Ward||Value of shield is increased to 150% of attack rating value.|
Item : Wind Keeper
A staff gifted to Lorsan by the wise old sage, Arden. Although simple and unadorned, this staff is abound with a great natural power.
Skill : Fate
When an enemy linked by the ‘Gale Force’ ability dies, Lorsan will receive a permanent 20 Haste increase until the end of the battle.
- [+10 Unlocks] When an enemy linked by the ‘Gale Force’ ability dies, Lorsan will receive a permanent 40 Haste increase until the end of the battle.
- [+20 Unlocks] When an enemy linked by the ‘Gale Force’ ability dies, Lorsan will be immune to all damage for 5 seconds
- [+30 Unlocks] When an enemy linked by the ‘Gale Force’ ability dies, Lorsan will receive a permanent 60 Haste increase until the end of the battle.
Furniture Set Bonuses
- [3/9 Mythic Pieces] When the shield generated by the ability “Wind Ward” is broken, the affected ally shall continue to enjoy the increased Dodge effects that are awarded when the shield exists, up until the ability’s original time duration has ended.
- [9/9 Mythic Pieces] The effects of the ability “Wind Ward” are applied to all allied heroes the first 2 times that it is used.
- “I am one with nature.”
- “Life finds a way.”
- “Life is stronger than death.”
- “I shall reclaim this land.”
- “The forest speaks to me.”
- “Nature is my guide.”
- “Regrow! Regenerate!”
Source : ©️ 2020 LILITH GAMES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site. Official AFK Arena Website.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.