Our AFK Arena Izold Guide & Wiki walk you through all information about Izold, including his stats, skill, signature item, and so on. You can check all heroes in here : Heroes List.
AFK Arena Izold
“I am back.”
Izold – The Forgotten Champion is a durable, strength-based warrior of the Graveborn faction.
AFK Arena Izold Guide & Wiki
Below is a list of all information about AFK Arena Izold, including skill, signature item, Furniture Set Bonuses, Voice Lines, and etc.
|Icon||Unlock Level (Hero)||Name||Description|
|1||Toxic Transfusion||Izold utilizes a powerful chemical agent that immediately restores 50% of the health he has already lost while also increasing his Haste by 20 points and Attack Rating by 35% for 12 seconds.|
|11||Noxious Blast||When Izold’s health is greater than 30% he will use his Noxious Gas ability, dealing damage equal to 3% of his own health as damage to nearby enemies. Noxious Gas also causes Izold to receive damage equal to 1% of his own health as damage.|
|21||Noxious Blast||A noxious explosion occurs every 6 seconds, dealing 190% damage to nearby enemies, leaving them stunned for 3 seconds.|
|41||Needle Strike||Izold charges into a single enemy target, stunning them and knocking them backwards, finally stabbing the enemy with his needle for 190% damage.|
|61||Hypodermic Healing||Izold injects himself, restoring 16% of the health the he’s already lost per second over 8 seconds.|
|81||Toxic Transfusion||Haste is increased for 15 seconds.|
|101||Noxious Blast||Explosive damage is raised to 270% damage.|
|121||Needle Strike||Final attack damage increased to 270% damage.|
|141||Hypodermic Healing||Restores 18% of lost HP per second.|
|161||Toxic Transfusion||Haste is increased for 18 seconds.|
|181||Noxious Blast||Explosive damage is raised to 340% damage.|
|201||Needle Strike||Final attack damage increased to 340% damage.|
|221||Hypodermic Healing||Restores 20% of lost HP per second.|
Item : Doomstriker Syringe
A weapon built with the prime purpose of impaling its victims, it contains a powerful chemical agent that is capable of turning the gentlest of souls into unbridled killing machines.
Skill : Lethal Dose
When Izold uses “Toxic Transfusion” he will also receive the effects of his “Hypodermic Healing” ability.
- [+10 Unlocks] The damage Izold receives is reduced by 30% for 15 seconds when any enemies are slain while Izold is using his “Toxic Transfusion” ability.
- [+20 Unlocks] The damage Izold receives is reduced by 50% for 15 seconds when any enemies are slain while Izold is using his “Toxic Transfusion” ability.
- [+30 Unlocks] Izold cannot be controlled while using his “Toxic Transfusion” ability.
Furniture Set Bonuses
- [3/9 Mythic Pieces] Izold’s Attack Rating is increased by 1% and his attack frequency increased by 3% until the end of the battle every time he loses 1% of his max health.
- [9/9 Mythic Pieces] The effects of the ability Hypodermic Healing become permanent after this ability has been stacked 45 times and does not need to be manually activated again.
- “I am back.”
- “Feeble mortal bodies. Easily crushed!”
- “My body feels no pain!”
- “Your death is inevitable!”
- “I need more power!”
- “The weak will die!”
- “Death will envelop you all!”
Source : ©️ 2020 LILITH GAMES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site. Official AFK Arena Website.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.