Our AFK Arena Gwyneth Guide & Wiki walk you through all information about Gwyneth, including her stats, skill, signature item, and so on. You can check all heroes in here : Heroes List.
AFK Arena Gwyneth
“It is an honor to serve.”
Gwyneth – The Fair Maiden is a strength-based ranger of the Lightbearer faction. AFK Arena Gwyneth ultimate ability ‘Divine Arrow’ rains a barrage of arrows upon her enemies to reduce both their health and accuracy.
AFK Arena Gwyneth Guide & Wiki
Below is a list of all information about AFK Arena Gwyneth, including skill, signature item, Furniture Set Bonuses, Voice Lines, and etc.
|Icon||Unlock Level (Hero)||Name||Description|
|1||Divine Arrow||Gwyneth fires a divine arrow into the sky which splits into multiple arrows that then rain down upon the enemy half of the battlefield, dealing 210% damage to any enemies that are struck while also reducing their Accuracy by 90 for 8 seconds. This ability cannot be activated if the enemy side of the battlefield is empty.|
|11||Flaming Arrows||Gwyneth’s normal attacks will prioritize the enemy directly opposite her current position. Her normal attacks deal high damage and have a low attack frequency. Gwyneth’s normal attacks have a 60% chance to become flaming arrows that burn the enemy for 40% damage per second over 5 seconds.|
|21||Flaming Arrows||Enemy’s health recovery is reduced by 30% while burning.|
|41||Lightning Arrows||Normal attacks have a 60% chance to become lightning arrows that can damage multiple nearby enemies for 240% damage with chain lightning. Lightning arrows can also be combined with flaming arrows, allowing for the burning effect of the ‘Flaming Arrow’ ability to also affect multiple nearby enemies.|
|61||Strength In Numbers||Accuracy is raised by 80 and Critical Strike damage is raised by 25% when there are no enemies in Gwyneth’s immediate vicinity.|
|81||Divine Arrow||Damage is increased to 240%, Enemy’s Accuracy is reduced by 120.|
|101||Flaming Arrows||Normal attacks have a 70% Chance to become flaming arrows, burning effect deals 60% damage per second.|
|121||Lightning Arrows||Normal attacks have a 70% to become lightning arrows.|
|141||Strength In Numbers||Accuracy is raised by 120 and Critical Strike damage is raised by 25% when there are no enemies in Gwyneth’s immediate vicinity.|
|161||Divine Arrow||Damage is increased to 270%, Enemy’s Accuracy is reduced by 150.|
|181||Flaming Arrows||Enemy’s health recover is reduced by 50% while burning.|
|201||Lightning Arrows||Stuns target enemy and any enemies hit by lightning.|
|221||Strength In Numbers||Accuracy is raised by 160 and Critical Strike damage is raised to 30%.|
Item : Shooting Star
As tall as a person, this longbow requires great strength and accuracy to be used efficiently. The bow gets its name due to the high velocity of its arrows, which are said to be as fast as a shooting star.
Skill : Focus Fire
Attack Rating is raised to 10% when in close proximity to allied heroes.
- [+10 Unlocks] Attack Rating is raised to 20%.
- [+20 Unlocks] Gwyneth fires two arrows in quick sucession when she or a nearby ally uses their ultimate ability.
- [+30 Unlocks] Attack Rating is raised to 30%.
Furniture Set Bonuses
Arrows of Swiftness
- [3/9 Mythic Pieces] Gwyneth’s first Normal Attack triggers the abilities “Flaming Arrow” and “Lightning Arrow” simultaneously. The damage for this attack is also increased by 15%.
- [9/9 Mythic Pieces] “Flaming Arrow” and “Lightning Arrow” are triggered following the death of any non-summoned enemies. The damage for this attack is also increased by 15%.
- “It is an honor to serve.”
- “My arrows will find you!”
- “Justice approaches.”
- “A swift death is a humane death.”
- “Though she be but little, she is fierce!”
- “You shall never be triumphant!”
- “Fight or die!”
Source : ©️ 2020 LILITH GAMES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site. Official AFK Arena Website.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.