Our AFK Arena Daimon Guide & Wiki walk you through all information about Daimon, including his stats, skill, signature item, and so on. You can check all heroes in here : Heroes List.
AFK Arena Daimon
“Where are you?”
Daimon – The Forsaken Child is a strength-based tank hero of the Graveborn faction.
AFK Arena Daimon Guide & Wiki
Below is a list of all information about AFK Arena Daimon, including skill, signature item, Furniture Set Bonuses, Voice Lines, and etc.
|Icon||Unlock Level (Hero)||Name||Description|
|1||Soul Feast||Daimon deals 260% damage to all enemy targets. If already unlocked, the ability “Blood Shield” will be used against the 2 enemies with the highest maximum health values. While Daimon is using his shield, he will suffer 35% of the damage received by his allies, but will not die as a result.|
|11||Blood Shield||Daimon steals 18% health from the enemy with the highest maximum health and converts it into a shield that lasts for 5 seconds (health stolen does not kill the enemy). Once the shield has expired, its remaining shield value will be returned to the enemy as health.|
|21||Blood Shield||Percentage of max health stolen from enemies is increased to 20%.|
|41||Inanimate Companion||Daimon uses his doll, Stitchy to attack the enemy standing in front of him 3 times, each attack deals 200% damage to the enemy, with the final attack causing the enemy to become stunned for 3 seconds.|
|61||Forbidden Power||Daimon deals 250% damage to a nearby enemy target, but also receives 120% damage himself. Effects of this ability cannot kill Daimon.|
|81||Soul Feast||“Blood Shield” now targets 3 enemies.|
|101||Blood Shield||Percentage of max health stolen from enemies is increased to 23%.|
|121||Inanimate Companion||After every 9 seconds, Stitchy converts 100% of the damage he received during the previous 9 seconds into health for Daimon.|
|141||Forbidden Power||Damage dealt to the enemy is increased to 280%.|
|161||Soul Feast||Damage is increased to 300%.|
|181||Blood Shield||Percentage of max health stolen from enemies is increased to 26%.|
|201||Inanimate Companion||After every 9 seconds, Stitchy converts 150% of the damage he received during the previous 9 seconds into health for Daimon.|
|221||Forbidden Power||Damage dealt to the enemy is increased to 300%.|
Item : Stitchy
A small soft-toy that goes by the name “Stitchy”, stitched together by Daimon’s mother with the leftover parts of fabric from her tailor shop. Infused with a soul, Stitchy never leaves his owner’s side, and now acts as his guardian protector.
Skill : Soul Sunder
After using the ability “Blood Shield”, while the shield is still in use, Daimon temporarily gains 20% of the enemy target’s Attack Rating and 30% of their Defense Rating. This ability cannot be stacked.
- [+10 Unlocks] Daimon permanently acquires the target’s Attack and Defense ratings if the enemy target dies while Daimon’s “Blood Shield” is being used.
- [+20 Unlocks] After using the ability “Blood Shield”, while the shield is still in use, Daimon temporarily gains 40% of the enemy target’s Attack Rating and 60% of their Defense Rating. This ability cannot be stacked.
- [+30 Unlocks] Duration of “Blood Shield” lasts for 7 seconds.
Furniture Set Bonuses
- [3/9 Mythic Pieces] Enemies that have already dealt damage to Daimon receive 40% increased damage for 3 seconds. This ability cannot be stacked.
- [9/9 Mythic Pieces] Enemies that have already dealt damage to Daimon receive 40% increased damage for 6 seconds. This ability cannot be stacked. When Daimon dies, all of his allies receive a shield that is equal to 20% of his max health for 5 seconds.
- “Where are you?”
- “Why must we suffer?”
- “My pain is now yours.”
- “I want to go home.”
- “Just… let me go.”
Source : ©️ 2020 LILITH GAMES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site. Official AFK Arena Website.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.