Our AFK Arena Arthur Guide & Wiki walk you through all information about Arthur, including his stats, skill, signature item, and so on. You can check all heroes in here : Heroes List.
AFK Arena Arthur
“No matter where I am, I shall lead.”
Arthur – Pendragon is a strength-based tank hero of the Dimensional faction.
AFK Arena Arthur Guide & Wiki
Below is a list of all information about AFK Arena Arthur, including skill, signature item, Furniture Set Bonuses, Voice Lines, and etc.
|Icon||Unlock Level (Hero)||Name||Description|
|1||Smite||Arthur will claim Excalibur from a lake the first time this ability is used. Once he is wielding the Lake Excalibur, Arthur’s normal attacks will be greatly strengthened. Any subsequent uses of this ability will then deal 300% AoE damage to enemies in front of Arthur.|
|11||Excalibur’s Fury||Arthur uses his sword to form a blade aura that deals 200% damage to all enemies that it passes through. If Arthur is using the Lake Excalibur, he will form an additional 2 blade auras that target the enemies to his sides. Any enemies that are struck by multiple blade auras will receive 40% less damage from subsequent attacks.|
|21||Excalibur’s Fury||Damage increased by up to 220%.|
|41||King’s Blessing||Arthur thrusts his sword into the ground, creating a small shockwave that deals 220% damage to nearby enemies, simultaneously forming a shield around himself which is equal to 400% of his attack rating’s value. If Arthur is wielding the Lake Excalibur, an additional aura that lasts for 8 seconds will be cast upon the ground, reducing the amount of damage inflicted upon all allied heroes that are standing within it by 35%.|
|61||Shield of Honor||Attacks that strike Arthur face on deal 50% less damage to him.|
|81||Smite||Damage is increased to 430%.|
|101||Excalibur’s Fury||Damage is increased to 240%.|
|121||King’s Blessing||Value of shield is increased to 440% of attack rating value.|
|141||Shield of Honor||Attacks that strike Arthur face on deal 60% less damage to him.|
|161||Smite||Damage is increased to 480%.|
|181||Excalibur’s Fury||Damage is increased to 260%.|
|201||King’s Blessing||Value of shield is increased to 480% of attack rating value.|
|221||Shield of Honor||Attacks that strike Arthur face on deal 70% less damage to him.|
Item : The Lost Excalibur
The legendary sword of King Arthur that was returned to him by the Lady of the Lake. It possesses an immense power that can only be wielded by The One True King.
Skill : Battle Rally
Arthur rallies his team, raising the attack frequency of normal attacks for all allies standing behind Arthur by 50%.
- [+10 Unlocks] Arthur rallies his team, raising the Crit Rating for all allies standing behind Arthur by 15%.
- [+20 Unlocks] Arthur rallies his team, raising the Crit Rating for all allies standing behind Arthur by 30%.
- [+30 Unlocks] Arthur recovers 5% of his max health every second when there are two or more rallied allies on the battlefield and is also immune to control abilities.
Furniture Set Bonuses
- [3/9 Mythic Pieces] After Arthur uses his ultimate ability “Smite”, if any of his non-summoned allies (including himself) are dealt fatal damage, this ability will be triggered, making the ally becomes immune to this damage and granting them a shield that lasts for 5 seconds. The shield is able to offset damage equal to 35% of Arthur’s max health. This ability may only be triggered once per battle.
- [9/9 Mythic Pieces] Shield now lasts for 10 seconds, and can offset damage equal to 45% of Arthur’s max health.
- “No matter where I am, I shall lead.”
- “Let them come!”
- “I will protect you!”
- “I shall smite thee!”
- “Excalibur, I call upon thee!”
- “I will protect the realm.”
- “For Camelot!”
Source : ©️ 2020 LILITH GAMES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Its licensors have not otherwise endorsed and are not responsible for the operation of or content on this site. Official AFK Arena Website.
Notice : All images in this page is copyrighted. We assert that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.